The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The winner is reported on this website"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-02-01, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The winner is reported on this website"
I know there has been a lot of talk about who everyone thinks will be the winner of Surivivor 2. Well, this website says that they know who it will be. I will copy the text from the website into this post. Here it is:
04/30
TINA WINS SURVIVOR
FAMILY MEMBERS, KNOXVILLE BANK EMPLOYEE SPILL BEANS

Very soon, millions of TV viewers will watch Tina Wesson walk away with the $1,000,000 Survivor grand prize.
Reliable sources in Knoxville, Tennessee report that Tina Wesson's children - Katie and Taylor - have been spilling the Survivor beans to friends and family members that their mother is the winner. Over the weekend, we placed several calls to Tina's home in Knoxville, politely asking her about the reported leak. She promptly panicked and hung up on us every time.
Earlier this week, we received an e-mail from a Knoxville bank employee who claimed to work for the financial institution where Tina (and her husband Dale) hold their mortgage and accounts. Of course we were skeptical, however we were able to contact the person, confirm their identity and view the banking files which indeed indicate the Wesson family is soon planning to invest a sum in excess of $750,000.00.
So what about Mark Burnett's claim of a "lockbox" that apparently holds the secret results of the final Survivor 2 jury vote, determining the winner?
"The lockbox idea was superfluff created by Burnett, the video dentist, " says our Survivor CBS insider crew member, "Burnett claims no one knows who the winner is, but it's pretty easy if you consider this: which of the final three Survivors had the least conflict and/or issues with the jury members? You know it wasn't Keith or Colby."

There it is: now you tell me, hoax or not? I think it might be a hoax, but it is something.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 I could make a better fake super sp... skierdude10 05-02-01 1
   RE: I could make a better fake supe... Lightmage81 05-02-01 2
 RE: The winner is reported on this ... SurvivorBlows 05-02-01 3
   RE: The winner is reported on this ... SurvivorBlows 05-02-01 4
       RE: The winner is reported on this ... BaquaR13 05-03-01 5
 RE: The winner is reported on this ... wolf1bh 05-03-01 6
   RE: The winner is reported on this ... Dalton 05-03-01 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

skierdude10 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-02-01, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skierdude10 Click to send private message to skierdude10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "I could make a better fake super spoiler...."
....They can say that now, and they win win, Tina wins then they get credibility, Tina loses, and their sources take the blame. I wonder how their "sources" would like that. survivor Insider is a fake...

Lightmage81 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-02-01, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lightmage81 Click to send private message to Lightmage81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I could make a better fake super spoiler...."
hehehe

anyway,
It probably is a fake. If her Children did spill the beans then she would heading toward a $5 million dollar lawsuit.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-02-01, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The winner is reported on this website"
This is my favorite part:

>their mortgage and accounts. Of
>course we were skeptical, however
>we were able to contact
>the person, confirm their identity
>and view the banking files
>which indeed indicate the Wesson
>family is soon planning to
>invest a sum in excess
>of $750,000.00.

Ah yes... those "banking files" ...they must have already gone into the bank and filled out the special "gonna be depositing big cash" pre-deposit deposit form ...I think that's so the bank can have the wheelbarrow ready for you.

Yes, Tina might very well win it, but this story is a joke

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-02-01, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The winner is reported on this website"
"We've had contact with 3 independant, verified sources who have identified the winner of Survivor 2."

...are these the same people who confirmed for RealityTVFans that Wendi was the Mole???

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-01, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The winner is reported on this website"
Yes, i couldnt agree more. And what was funny is that they made it sound like the locked box thing was a hoax. I thought it might be of some value (entertaining at least) to the spoilers that is why i put it on here.

wolf1bh 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-03-01, 01:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wolf1bh Click to send private message to wolf1bh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The winner is reported on this website"
a) no one has gotten their money yet
b) with taxes on a mill theres no way shes gonna have in excess of 750k left
bad hoax

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-01, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The winner is reported on this website"
Please....time is short...this thread is a
lame excuse, yada, yada, yada.

Stop replying to it....let it die so people
who are frantically reading here for
actual information don't waste any more
time...Thanks.

Dalton

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •