The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Week #2 List"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-08-16, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Week #2 List"
I must say that was an impressive display during the POV competition. Normally the “spelling out a word” POV comp provides an abundance of bashing material for my upcoming list. Not so this season...although no shortage of other material this week to keep the snark coming.

GOOD

PAULIE – Accomplished the BB “Daily Double” (HOH and POV the same week.) Too bad he took the role of BB Coward by orchestrating the dastardly backdoor plan on Victor. Generally not advisable to nominate three HGs during your reign, but may have dodged a bullet with the way he handled Paul. Zakiyah going in heat over him pretty much solidifies his spot in this category.

MICHELLE – Teammate wins Roadkill in week #1. Teammate wins HOH and POV this past week. Teammate is HOH for upcoming week. Talk about a gal living well! At some point she will not be carried by Category-4, but for right now she couldn’t be in any better position.

NICOLE – Those who think being the first HOH is a death knell, I give you Nicole. No longer HOH; no problem. And when you consider the very next HOH was a HG she nominated, to come out of the second eviction week unscathed is quite notable. I see her staying in the House for a while.

ZAKIYAH- OK, so she probably belongs in the “Meh” category. But like Michelle and Nicole I do not see her going anywhere in the near future. And she’s still so gosh darn nice to look at.

MEH

BRIDGETTE – Congratulations on winning BB’s version of the Roulette Wheel. I predict she’ll have no less than a half a dozen handlers choosing her nominations for her and ultimately deciding on the fourth HG to participate in the Battle Back competition. The only voice she may have is if you were born with a vagina you will be safe this week.

JAMES – I know I’m ringing the bell to start another round in the ring, but I honestly do not see James as a “horrible social player.” Unlike last season when his alliance had to fight for their lives early on when the Sixth Sense were winning competitions on a weekly basis, James is able to coast so far this year.

PAUL – I’m moving him up for his efforts in fighting hard to buy himself another week. Had Paul come out ahead on the final crap shoot during the HOH comp we could have been treated to a real topsy-turvy week. But now I’m thinking more along the lines of ho-hum with enough hamsters talking into Bridgette’s ear and Paul still the primary target.

FRANK – Like Michelle, finds himself safe in the dumba$$ format of team safety. Trying too hard to be a social player. Needs to tone it down. Had he somehow led the charge resulting in a Tiffany eviction he would have easily been placed in the “Good” category.

NATALIE – Should really be bad, but she (and her plastic boobies) makes for some nice scenery for the male viewers.

COREY – Should really be bad, but he makes for some nice scenery for the female viewers.

BAD

TIFFANY- Well now, apples certainly don’t fall far from the tree. Her meltdown with Paul & Bronte already on the block AND a backdoor plan in place for Victor was so over the top. Zingbot already appropriated used the Masterful “Crying” Game line on her two-faced sister. I’m hoping she’s not around for Zingbot this season.

BRONTE-SUARUS MOUTH – Who the heck is she to be criticizing Victor’s social game?! Oh, I guess being a “Spy Girl” makes her an authority on social gameplay. *SNORT*

DA’VONNE – I swear I was ready to move her up into the “Meh” category...honestly I was. But being so openly vocal about how emotional and fragile Tiffany was only to end up being the pot calling the kettle black when SHE reacted similarly dubbing herself the fifth wheel. So the shoe doesn’t fit when it’s on YOUR foot, does it now. There’s a word for people like you—Hypocrite!

EVICTED

VICTOR – Much like last season when the HGs on one side of the House were getting picked off because of the Sixth Sense competition dominance, such is the case this year. The difference this season is Victor has a shot of getting back into the House. I’m guessing the Battle Back will be a step ladder format with the same type of competition played out four times. This could be advantageous to the earlier evictees (specifically Victor.) Of course it all depends in who are #4 and #5.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Week #2 List   Aruba     07-08-16       
   RE: Week #2 List   michel2     07-10-16     1  
     RE: Week #2 List   Aruba     07-11-16     2  
         RE: Week #2 List   michel2     07-11-16     4  
             RE: Week #2 List   Aruba     07-12-16     14  
                 RE: Week #2 List   michel2     07-12-16     16  
                     RE: Week #2 List   Aruba     07-13-16     17  
                         RE: Week #2 List   michel2     07-13-16     22  
                             RE: Week #2 List   Aruba     07-13-16     23  
                                 RE: Week #2 List   michel2     07-14-16     25  
                                     RE: Week #2 List   Aruba     07-14-16     28  
                                         RE: Week #2 List   michel2     07-15-16     31  
   RE: Week #2 List   kingfish     07-11-16     3  
     RE: Week #2 List   michel2     07-11-16     5  
         RE: Week #2 List   kingfish     07-11-16     6  
             RE: Week #2 List   michel2     07-11-16     7  
                 RE: Week #2 List   kingfish     07-11-16     8  
                     RE: Week #2 List   michel2     07-11-16     9  
                         RE: Week #2 List   kingfish     07-12-16     10  
                             RE: Week #2 List   michel2     07-12-16     11  
                                 RE: Week #2 List   kingfish     07-12-16     12  
                                     RE: Week #2 List   michel2     07-12-16     13  
                                         RE: Week #2 List   kingfish     07-13-16     18  
                     Da Bet!   michel2     07-14-16     26  
                         RE: Da Bet!   kingfish     07-15-16     29  
                             RE: Da Bet!   michel2     07-15-16     30  
                                 RE: Da Bet!   kingfish     07-15-16     32  
                                     RE: Da Bet!   michel2     07-15-16     33  
                                         RE: Da Bet!   kingfish     07-15-16     34  
     RE: Week #2 List   Aruba     07-12-16     15  
         RE: Week #2 List   kingfish     07-13-16     19  
             RE: Week #2 List   michel2     07-13-16     20  
                 RE: Week #2 List   kingfish     07-13-16     21  
             RE: Week #2 List   Aruba     07-13-16     24  
             RE: Week #2 List   krismiss2us     07-14-16     27  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •