The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Final Analysis with pics of what we have"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Conspiracy Jim 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-02-01, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Conspiracy%20Jim Click to send private message to Conspiracy%20Jim Click to check IP address of the poster
"Final Analysis with pics of what we have"
Well, it sure seems that MB isn't playing so nice this year. With the final episode airing tomorrow, we really don't have too much. What we do have is some obscure pics and some vague rumors but I thought that someone should lay them out. So here we go...

OPENING SEQUENCE

We still have some pics of the opening sequence that has been of some major discussion this season. Two of these pics seem important as they have not been shown yet...

Almost everyone has agreed that this is Keith. What is actually worth while here is that we have yet to see Keith with mud on his face, he's a big disgrace, kicking his rice all over the place...

Sorry, got side tracked...

So, this tells us that this mud is either from this episode or from a previous episode but never aired. I would likely believe that it is from this final show as the final two contestants will likely do something like spend the night with an Aborigine tribe (or something along those lines). This may be why there is also a pic of an Aborigine dude that I do not have available to post.

Many believe that the person depicted above is Colby, as do I. Some have disagreed with this since the whole Psylock X-Men thing is going on (anyone understand that reference?). Anyway, if this is Colby (note the bandana on the head but it looks to be blue so this could be Michael) then that could be an indication that Colby makes final 2 (but I don't believe that this pic if Colby is to indicate that).

All we really get from the opening sequence is that likely Keith is part of the final 2 so he gets to play face painting...

But Keith making final 2 is almost an automatic assumption, so no help here.

THE FIELD GUIDE

The above pic is from the Field Guide and some, yes including myself, surmised that similar to last season it is possible that the person depicted is the final winner. To me this looks to be Colby but then again maybe not. What does this really give us... nothing!

LAST WEEKS PREVIEW

The following pics are from the preview for this weeks show.

The pic above is actually from Episode 13 but you can see Colby's hat. I post this pic as reference to the following...

This one is taken directly from the preview. There are many more pics but they are essentially the same thing. The point here is that you can see that one of the "jurors" (if that's what this is) is wearing a hat just like Colby's.

Now many would state that MB wouldn't be stupid or blatant or ironical enough to make it that easy but last season he did just that (he gave us a shot of Hatch in the previews and showed us the skull that he attached to his torch). Many didn't believe the clue last time because it was too easy but if he did it once, he would possibly do it again.

RUMORS

The Vegas rumor was that Nick, Colby and Mitchell were approached and a question was asked about where they got to stay. As everyone knows Nick stated something to the effect that Mitchell got to stay at a hotel while he and Colby had to stay at a ranch. This does give some weight towards Colby getting the boot and spending the last night at the ranch, then being on the jury the following evening. Of course many agree that all of the Survivors got to stay at the ranch at least one night. Right after the final council all nine would likely leave and stay at the ranch. This one could go either way...

The Lock Box rumor has ben "proved" correct. It is very interestoing that MB wouldn't confirm this rumor until he realized that it worked in his favor. To me this may or may not be true. It is hard for me to believe that the reading of the jury votes were not filmed in the outback nor that the final winner knows that they are a millionaire (and I don't mean by the rest of the jury telling them). To me this whole "lockbox) rumor is BS. It is likely that MB "locked" the footage up but not the actual votes. Just think how anti-climatic this whole thing would be for the viewing audience if Jeffy is sitting there in a studio in California after the two hour show pulling votes out of a box. Tina would be like, "whatever, just give me my money". This whole thing is stupid especially with the two hour timeframe for the show. You know that the final jury voting is going to be at least 45 minutes of that timeframe and must include the reading of the votes. We'll see though...

COMMENTS FROM THE LOOSERS

Jerri made the comment about "paybacks". At this point all three of the remaining Survivors betrayed her. We do know that she did not know that Colby was saying the things he was until after the shows were aired. This tells us that it is not likely that her payback was directed at him. It could be at either Keith or Tina as she never truly got along with Keith and she likely knew that Tina was the direct cause of her departure. In the case of a Keith/Tina final 2, her "payback" would likely be directed at Tina as Keith was up front with his feelings towards Jerri while Tina lied to her face.

Tina's husband made a comment about him being happy with the money that he wife received (please correct me if it was stated a different way). This does point at the millionaire already being known or that Colby wins the final immunity.

Liz' comments on Late Night. When asked about Keith (and wasn't everyone happy to finally see Dave do an ok interview with a Survivor) she didn't hide the fact that she does not like him. This goes two ways... 1. She didn't vote for him. 2. It is possible that he wins providing more reason for her not to like him (speculation but not likely). This would be similar to last season with everyone disliking Dique.

FINAL IMMUNITY

There are two "rumors" floating around about what the final immunity could be.

1. A canoe race of some sort. This one would favor Colby way too much and if so I can see another lawsuit in the works.

2. A "coffin" challenge. I don't know whether this was totally hypethetical or whether it has some truth behind it but supposedly the remaining Survivors enter individual caskets and the door is closed. The last one to leave wins immunity. When any individual leaves the others do not know so it comes down to whether you think the others have left. Now this challenge would be amazing but I think Tina (unless Clastrophobic) would win it. But who knows if this is totally made up.

LOGIC

Logic would dictate (and come on people this is obvious) that if Colby wins the final immunity that he picks Keith. He kept Keith around last week for that sole purpose. He said it himself "it comes down to keeping someone who deserves the money or someone you can beat". Keith is that someone he can beat.

If Tina wins then I would tend to believe that she would also pick Keith and likely she would win. The Jury is just overwellingly against him. We'll get into that a bit later...

If Keith wins I would believe that he picks Tina.

Most likely Keith is in the final 2 but will not win, but I didn't think that Greg was that much of a idiot last season as to vote for Dique, so what do I know...

JURY VOTING

Since Keith is almost guaranteed to be in the final 2 we should look at who would likely not vote for him...

Jerri - this one depends I think on who the other person is. Her "payback" comment could be directed at Keith if he was against Colby but if against Tina then she could possibly vote for Keith as he was at least truthful in his dislike for her.

Amber - Monkey see, monkey do. (and I hope that includes Playboy)

Nick - There is almost no way that I can see him voting for Keith.

Alicia - This one is interesting. At this point we know that Alicia and Jerri are close. Close enough to have likely discussed who to vote for. I believe that Alicia will do the same as what Jerri will.

Roger - This is one of the only votes that Keith might sway. We know they bonded a bit but if Keith was against Tina then likely Tina gets that vote (especially with her blatant "who needs the money" BS). If against Colby I believe that Roger would go for the person who deserves it, and that would be Colby.

Liz - There is almost no way that I can see her voting for Keith.

DEFINITELY AGAINST KEITH

Liz
Nick

AGINST KEITH IF VERSUS COLBY

Jerri
Amber
Alicia
Liz
Nick
and probably everyone else...

AGAINST KEITH IF VERSUS TINA

Liz
Nick
Roger likely

The sway vote here would probably be Colby.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST

Mark Burn It. We know that he wants to appear a genius. We know that HE KNOWS WHO WON!!! We know that he wrote a book describing the different types of people and specifically keyed in on one character type. Which type was that?...

THE ATHLETE

Who is the athlete?

COLBY!!!

So, now that I am done, who do I think will be the final Survivor?...

Well, either Colby or Tina, but which one?...

Whichever wins immunity!!!

Conspiracy Jim
"Ya, sure there is a lockbox"?!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Final Analysis with pics of wha... GG 05-02-01 1
   RE: Final Analysis with pics of wha... idiotcowboy 05-02-01 2
       Also about the athlete......... skierdude10 05-02-01 3
           RE: Who's the athlete? mavsfan 05-03-01 9
 let the bumps begin skierdude10 05-02-01 4
   bump skierdude10 05-02-01 5
       RE: bump skierdude10 05-02-01 6
           Hey Skierschmuck! shakes the clown 05-03-01 11
               A Proposal for Survivor III... PepeLePew13 05-03-01 20
                   RE: A Proposal for Survivor III... Dalton 05-03-01 22
 RE: Final Analysis with pics of wha... Dalton 05-02-01 7
   Promises AyatollahKhomeini 05-02-01 8
       RE: Promises, promises, promises... Dalton 05-03-01 10
       RE: Promises GG 05-03-01 16
 RE: Final Analysis with pics of wha... shakes the clown 05-03-01 12
   RE: Final Analysis with pics of wha... dabo 05-03-01 13
   RE: Final Analysis with pics of wha... Dalton 05-03-01 14
       RE: Final Analysis with pics of wha... Outfrontgirl 05-03-01 15
           RE: Final Analysis with pics of wha... HomeBrewer 05-03-01 18
 RE: Final Analysis with pics of wha... roswellite 05-03-01 17
   RE: Final Analysis with pics of wha... Bebo 05-03-01 19
       RE: Final Analysis with pics of wha... MDSkinner 05-03-01 21
 Really reaching here... Conspiracy Jim 05-03-01 23
   What Greg did in S1.... bondt007 05-03-01 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

GG 142 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-01, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GG Click to send private message to GG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Final Analysis with pics of what we have"
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-01 AT 06:55 PM (EST)

CJ,

You'll get little arguement from me.

Whilst we should never discount anything, the notion that Keith could somehow pull it off is fanciful at best. I'm tempted to also say the same for those who believe that Colby and Tina contest the final two. You simply don't hedge your bets at winning a $1m by going up against an equally worthy opponent, at least not when simple powers of deduction tell you that Keith is more likely to be dismissed by the jury for his inferior contribution to the game - however you choose to define it.

Yet therein lies the rub. The cynic in me suggests that if the whole point of revealing the winner 'live' is to add to the suspense, how can that be even remotely true if Keith makes it to the final two? The climax would instead come immediately after we discover who joins Keith in the final and that unless we have ludicrously underestimated our own logic, we are certain that person is the winner even before the vote.

Then there is the indisputable pic of Keith in the opening sequence. Is it Burn-it's MO to to have made things that obvious from the start that he makes the final two? That he dropped it in our laps and we opted to dismiss it because it was just too darn convenient? I don't know. But if that spoiler really turns out to be true, you can only applaud a clever piece of reverse psychology.

So...if you take the view that a finale is meant to keep the audience on tenterhooks and that Keith in the aboriginal pics is a predictable red herring, the ONLY ultimate pairing you can have is Colby and Tina. Logic, for the most part, would steer you away from such an eventuality. In its absence therefore, and without wishing to put too fine a point on it, the question as to whether the show was manipualted on some level to make for better TV will be raised. I wouldn't have proof of it of course, but it would certainly make me wonder that little bit more..

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-02-01, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Final Analysis with pics of what we have"
One point. Both Tina and Colby knew for sure they would loose to Lis, she was runner up in the RC challenge so she obviously still had something left, and neither could let her go into the final IC with them. I don't think Colby or Tina knows who would win in a jury vote against each other, and I get the feeling they like each other a lot better than they like Keith... I know it's kinda foolish... but it wouldn't be the first foolish thing they've done (see Jerri... of course that turned out ok).

-ICB

skierdude10 114 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-01, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skierdude10 Click to send private message to skierdude10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Also about the athlete........."
Tina is a huge athlete........

mavsfan 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-03-01, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mavsfan Click to send private message to mavsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Who's the athlete?"
Tina without question is AN athlete looking at her bio, but a lot of folks have made post along the lines that say "I hope the final challenge isn't something physical so Tina or Keith will have a chance". I think this is defacto evidence that while Tina may be AN athlete, COLBY is THE ATHLETE!

05-02-01, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skierdude10 Click to send private message to skierdude10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "let the bumps begin"

05-02-01, 09:08 PM (EST)
5. "bump"

05-02-01, 09:11 PM (EST)
6. "RE: bump"

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-03-01, 01:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Hey Skierschmuck!"

....you bumped this thread 3 times in less than 5 minutes! Stop the obvious DAW boosting ya friggen idiot!

Can you even go 24 hours without demonstrating to the board why you are, without a doubt, the most useless, annoying, clueless moron this website has ever seen?

And that crap you "bumped" the other day was just plain stupid and not at all worth reading again.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-03-01, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "A Proposal for Survivor III..."
Here's a radical idea to encourage the best spoiling possible. Each week, we nominate posters most deserving of getting booted or the most stupid post/comment/action on here... we all vote on it... and the bootee gets banished for good to one of the other two boards. We all rejoice and get better spoiling threads.

"No more spoiling. You are the dumbest link. Good Bye!"

How about it, Webby? Anyone else?

"I tell ya... something stinks here"

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-03-01, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: A Proposal for Survivor III..."
Dear Skunk, Let us NOT on the last day of S2
spoilers....play silly Nazi Butthead games!!

Many "you" don't know what I mean --- but plenty people
here DO....

And thanks SHAKES...I didn't have time yesterday
to flame but one stoopid idjut who started another
lame excuse for a "spoiler" thread.

Now....back to serious business.

Dalton

05-02-01, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Final Analysis with pics of what we have"
Hi Ya CJ....

I'm glad to get in on your thread early....searching websites
for pics on the 2-hour "Outback" finale has taken all afternoon
and pretty much a waste of time too. The pics you posted are
about ALL that is out there. Damm Burn-it....again!!

The VERY first thing in my mind about the final IC is that
your TV set and Hell will freeze over before that Texas kid
LOSES his IC Necklace!!! People can gossip about Burn-it
pulling crazy crap to "help Colby win the challenges"....but
none of that matters; true or not.

The plain, simple fact is --- this is the "END GAME".
Tina and Colby are just NOT going to ALLOW Keith to win
Immunity.

The QUESTION becomes do Tina/Colby "drag unlikeable-unwinable
Keith" into competition for final two....when TO DO SO is
a basic "promise breaking". The "bond" between T/C has
never included Keith---except to keep him alive until they
booted everybody else.

Tina is well liked by everyone...except B!tch Scarri. But
even Jerri wouldn't vote Keith the Million.

Colby is well liked by everyone...except by Keith and Keith
has NO INFLUENCE on anyone's thinking/voting. Sure he could
spend the ONE DAY between the TC's trash talking both Tina/Colby but who the hell on that Jury is going to feel sorry for him??
Or listen to his opinions??

Note: Amber was cut off from Jerri and "outlasted" her. Do
not count on Amber blindly following the Scarrri's witchwoman
dictates as to voting. Amber likes Tina more than she likes
Colby....but because of how she was voted OFF ---Amber has
no idea which of the 3 Ogakors (T/C/K) was against her...so??

Question: Discussion about MB's "future plans" prior to S2 going on-air was really about two points:

l. Many fans of S1 absolutely HATED the fact that Richard
Hatch WON. Hatch was not a "good guy". So in S2 he (MB)
has practically guaranteed a "nice" person..someone everybody
can call "likeable" will win S2.

2. Many fans of S1 swore future "survivor" shows would NOT
be so successful....IF the "winner" was always a MAN. So in
S2....is MB going for a "two-for-one" winner....by having the million dollar winner a "good guy" and a WOMAN??

Dalton

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-02-01, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Promises"
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-01 AT 10:24 PM (EST)

Last year there were two final-two pacts that we witnessed: Kelly-Susan and Richard-Rudy. Richard figured out that he could lose the last IC and still make the final. Why? Because he figured Rudy would live up to their final two pact, and Kelly would boot Rudy to face the less-popular Richard.

But let's look at a different question. Suppose a strong breeze had blown in and knocked both Kelly's and Rudy's hands off the idol back near the start. What would Richard have done? Would he have faced Rudy or Kelly?

IMHO, Richard would have lived up to his pact and taken Rudy along. Why? Because if he didn't, Rudy could tell the other jurors all about the betrayal. Who knows how little it would take to switch one vote?

Colby faces the same problem, with one difference -- Keith won't take him into the final two, so he can't just drop out. If Colby boots Tina, a stunned Tina tells Jerri about all of Colby's betrayals of her trust, dating back to at least E4. Colby has had lots of time to think about this. According to Mitchell, Colby conspired with Tina in E4 but not Keith, who was just along for the ride. Keith is a safe boot. Tina is not. Colby boots Keith.

Point 2: I agree that Amber likes Tina better than Jerri does. I don't agree that Amber doesn't know who voted her off. Colby's writing is very distinctive. Amber knows that Colby stuck with her, but Keith and Tina did not.

Finally, as far as the rumors about a woman winning S2: were there more men than women at the merge? Were there more Kucha than Barramundi? These were both rumors (heck, one was printed as fact in the Los Angeles Times. I don't trust any rumor right now that doesn't come with proof.

So, Keith ...ummm... Tina ...ummm... Colby wins?

05-03-01, 00:36 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Promises, promises, promises..."
Yes, of course!! I think AyaK has the "hook" I needed
to hang my hat on the theory that NEITHER Colby NOR Tina
will do the "smart-skanky-sure-thing" which would be to
set up Keith as the "one to beat for the million bucks".

Tina & Colby made their 2-person pack --- epi. to boot
Mitchell---basically for two reasons: Tina's reason
was Keith was more valuable than Bitchell. Colby's
reason was to stop the "Jerri Rules" train dead in its tracks.

Things have worked out pretttttty well for Tina and Colby
and their basic bond/pledge to stick together...so it doesn't matter if C OR T win the Immunity Challenge; Keith still gets booted!!

What AyaK said..."If Colby boots Tina....a stunned Tina
could tell Jerri about betrayal....": THIS is a double-edged hook....a pretty shocked, STUNNED, betrayed Cowboy could tell Jerri and KuchaKuties that it was...ooooohhhh no, BENEDICT TINA, the cruel, evil one who had been calling the shots all along!!
Then, of course, Colby would have to act like a "gentleman" about it but....oooh the pain, ahh, Tina was just like
a Mom to him....SOB!! (This way leads to Tina maybe losing
to Keith? The same way Colby might lose to Keith if he
betrayed Tina.)

The point is more that Colby and Tina would enjoy winning
against each other a whole lot more than either of them
winning against Keith...PLUS...BIG DUMB CHANCE somehow
if Keith is one of final two: He might WIN. If Keith is
not one of the final two his odds of winning are zip, nada, none.

All joking aside, I get the "vibes" from C/T that they are
not all that fearful of and probably prefer going head to head for the money.

For BOTH of them winning against Keith BY BACKSTABING THE
OTHER....is just not "the kind of people" they are or see
themselves. Take it to the "sports" analogy if it helps....
Colby and Tina vieing for it all is the "Super Bowl" game---
Tina OR Colby vieing for it all against Keith is the
"fiesta lido deck roo-poop" bowl game.

So Tina wins the final Immunity or Colby wins the final
Immunity....Keith mopes and casts gloom and doom stink.

Keith gets the boot....Heck maybe Keith gets to pull
a Soozin at the TC.

Tina and Colby are the final two. Let the weird, whacko,
voting reasoning(?) process begin....pick a number!!

I honestly think Burn-it would have
a heck of a hard time keeping his audience from clicking
over to the History channel---15 seconds after Tina or
Colby TURN AGAINST EACH OTHER...and Keith makes it into
the final two.

About Amber's bootee vote...Colby does have that block,
tight handwriting so Amber saw his vote for Rodger; but
I'm not counting on lame Lamber to "know" everyone's
handwriting so well that she could tell Rodger/Lis from
Tina/Keith.

Dalton

GG 142 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-01, 06:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GG Click to send private message to GG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Promises"
Good angle Ayak, I hadn't thought of that. Then again, could it be Colby and Tina's pact doesn't extend to going against each other in the final? I say this because, could one really begrudge the other for choosing Keith in the knowledge you're likely to emerge the winner with him as an opponent. I don't think that each would play the 'betrayl' card to the jury, at least not to the extent that it would sway them to vote for Keith instead. Could it really have tht much of an impact bearing in mind how little Keith has done in the game compared to the other two? IMO, you would need much more of a reason to vote for Keith instead of either Colby or Tina.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-01, 01:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Final Analysis with pics of what we have"
>
>

.....these two pictures are clearly of the same person...one is just a closer version of the other. Just look at the paint patterns, especially the ones under the right eye....EXACTLY THE SAME in both.....to me, this seems so obvious at even a cursory glance of the photos.

I have another question about the photos....where's the beard???? The guy in the photo is clean shaven...someone please come up with an explanation for that one...and I'm not buying into the Colby/clean shaven rock climbing photo as support for this photo.

Think about it from a production/asthetics point of view....teh show is called Survivor...after 42 days of starvation, fatigue and no hygene, do you really think Burn-it is gonna let them "clean up" for the final TC....that doesn't make for good TV!!! Good TV requires that the final two look as lousy and worn down as possible....they need to look like they've suffered, not like they just came out of a shower!

>Tina's husband made a comment about
>him being happy with the
>money that he wife received
>(please correct me if it
>was stated a different way).
> This does point at
>the millionaire already being known
>or that Colby wins the
>final immunity.

....Volmel was going to try and reseach that comment cause I thought it might have been in reference to the fact that she made it far enough to win the chat reward...meaning that because she made it to the final 5 he was happy with the amount of money they were guaranteed...think about it, when she left 2 months earlier, she could've just as easily finished in last, so 5th place would definitely be a satisfying peak.

>
>2. A "coffin" challenge.

this one was a joke. Remember IceCat's parody of this "spoiler" called "The Legend of the Seafaring Kangaroo"

>
>Amber - Monkey see, monkey do.
>(and I hope that includes
>Playboy)

....go check out Lamber's interview with Eonline (I think)...she says that when she got to the ranch she purposely avoided ANY talk amongst the jurors about the game so she could be sure to make an independent decision. Therefore, I don't think Scerri's vote will have any baring on her decision, unless she was just full of shit in her interview in a weak attempt to save face in light of the criticism she has taken for being nothing more than a puppet on the show...but, is she smart enough to even think like that???

>So, now that I am done,
>who do I think will
>be the final Survivor?...
>
>Well, either Colby or Tina, but
>which one?...
>
>Whichever wins immunity!!!

...I completely agree with this statement...I hope we get some IC photos tomorrow (doubtful).

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-01, 01:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Final Analysis with pics of what we have"
excellent stuff this string except the bumps, tho skier deserves credit for finding and reporting elisabeth's flight plan last week. anyway:

i agree with AK, tina and colby cannot afford to break their pact, keith is gone if either if them wins immunity. also, keith being evident in the final scenes of the opening credits, as was the amber/elisabeth morph (my opinion) would seem to indicate that keith goes next. we don't really see tina or colby in the final moments of the opening credits, except as shadow figures, so sourcing in MB's comments about what we don't see maybe indicates they are the final two. but we do see colby's headbandana morphed with keith, there are no hints of tina, so sourcing in MB's comments again this is maybe an indication that Tina is the Winner! Logically, i can't see how that happens unless she sweeps the Kucha votes, but these are the thoughts i've had while reading through this string.

05-03-01, 02:21 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Final Analysis with pics of what we have"
The two pics showing the man with mud facial
markings (beardless) has been floating around
from the beginning...along with one far-out
frame showing an old Aborigine man.

To me this pic has NEVER looked like Keith
or Colby...It cannot be Colby and something
about the shape, arch and length of the eyebrows
just don't match Keith. If ya concentrate on
the eye glare or the straight nose...it might
be Keith; but the eyebrows are all wrong!!

Please...somebody provide a description or
decent excuse for the final IC to be something
called the "coffin" challenge!! Burn-it could
lead T/C/K into a vast area of Outback quicksand
and I guess the last one to sink entirely into
the ooze could be fished out and declared the
winner....ewww. "Coffins" a person could use
tools provided or "keys" to unlock a series
might work; but every challenge on S2 has had
shackles, cuffs, blindfolds and keys...boring.

How about keep it simple...lol. All the guys
on the Jury (3) vote for the little Lady Tina
while all the gals on the Jury (4) vote for
the hunky, smiling, winning Cowboy Colby???

Dalton

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-01, 03:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Final Analysis with pics of what we have"
All these comments have been good reading; AyaK's comment that Tina and Colby cannot afford to break a Final 2 pact was something I'd been thinking but not hearing voiced. As he says, neither of them can afford to send their betrayed ally off to the jury to "talk trash" about him or her.

I don't question that T/C formed the suballiance discussed above. I'm not sure, however, whether its terms included a promise to take it to the Final 2 or--to Final 3 and its every player for his or her self and let the best one win. They both could have discussed Keith and said, "well, whichever one of us wins that Final IC, we get to pick Keith, agreed." I know, that sounds bizarre and probably didn't happen.

But--Colby has been shown debating (to camera) whether to boot the Kuchas or to aim for facing the jury with someone who pretty much guarantees winning the million bucks. We know he's talking about Keith as he can't possibly think going up against Tina is a guaranteed win. So if he has a Final 2 pact with Tina, why was he discussing the pros and cons of keeping Keith around to stand against in the end?

At that time, he was certainly not debating whether to choose Tina or Keith for the Final 2; his conflict was whether to boot Keith before Lis and Rodger (good guys), instead of going for Final 3 with Keith and Tina--and then winding up with Keith to guarantee the win. I don't think there's another reasonable way to look at his inner debate we were shown.

Therefore, either his promise to Tina only extends to Final 3, or he had so little intention of honoring a Final 2 pact with her it wasn't figuring into his calculations--which I doubt.
Even if he didn't intend to honor it, breaking it would present a huge dilemma, one he's not addressing at all in that interview.

Feedback?

PS. I saw a quick new preview on local station and I'm going to post it in separate thread so everyone can see it, small revelation being better than none.

HomeBrewer 104 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-01, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HomeBrewer Click to send private message to HomeBrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Final Analysis with pics of what we have"
>All these comments have been good
>reading; AyaK's comment that Tina
>and Colby cannot afford to
>break a Final 2 pact
>was something I'd been thinking
>but not hearing voiced.
>As he says, neither of
>them can afford to send
>their betrayed ally off to
>the jury to "talk trash"
>about him or her.
>

I agree 100% with Ayak.

>I don't question that T/C formed
>the suballiance discussed above.
>I'm not sure, however, whether
>its terms included a promise
>to take it to the
>Final 2 or--to Final 3
>and its every player for
>his or her self and
>let the best one win.
> They both could have
>discussed Keith and said, "well,
>whichever one of us wins
>that Final IC, we get
>to pick Keith, agreed."
>I know, that sounds bizarre
>and probably didn't happen.

>

Correct. There is no reason to make a pact that only extends to the final 3. Keith might just win. 1 & 2 beats 1 & 3 and certainly beats 2 & 3.

>But--Colby has been shown debating (to
>camera) whether to boot the
>Kuchas or to aim for
>facing the jury with someone
>who pretty much guarantees winning
>the million bucks. We
>know he's talking about Keith
>as he can't possibly think
>going up against Tina is
>a guaranteed win. So
>if he has a Final
>2 pact with Tina, why
>was he discussing the pros
>and cons of keeping Keith
>around to stand against in
>the end?

Because Keith could be made to believe he was a shoo-in when down to the final 3, thus not try so hard in the final IC, whereas Liz or Rodger would believe they had no chance to go on to final 2 unless they won the final IC.

>
>At that time, he was certainly
>not debating whether to choose
>Tina or Keith for the
>Final 2; his conflict was
>whether to boot Keith before
>Lis and Rodger (good guys),
>instead of going for Final
>3 with Keith and Tina--and
>then winding up with Keith
>to guarantee the win.
>I don't think there's another
>reasonable way to look at
>his inner debate we were
>shown.

See Above

>
>Therefore, either his promise to Tina
>only extends to Final 3,
>or he had so little
>intention of honoring a Final
>2 pact with her it
>wasn't figuring into his calculations--which
>I doubt.
>Even if he didn't intend to
>honor it, breaking it would
>present a huge dilemma, one
>he's not addressing at all
>in that interview.

I believe he must remain true to the final pact. Doing otherwise is leaving the door open to being flamed by Tina. In the end, I hope Tina win the final IC and takes Colby to final 2.

>
>Feedback?
>
given. they are just opinions though.

>PS. I saw a quick
>new preview on local station
>and I'm going to post
>it in separate thread so
>everyone can see it, small
>revelation being better than none.
>

“Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me.” -Winston Churchill

roswellite 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-03-01, 06:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail roswellite Click to send private message to roswellite Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Final Analysis with pics of what we have"
Everybody seems to be dismissing the first part of the preview where we are told to "turn off the lights, unplug the phone", etc. Perhaps this part contains spoiler material as well. That family sitting together is watching Survivor. On the preview from last week's show, all I caught on the family's television was scenery and logo. BUT, on the family's television on the music commercial, there are more scenes, and the final person seen on the family's television is a man climbing one of those towers. Who is that?

Also, could it be Colby's hand that is unplugging the phone?

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-01, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Final Analysis with pics of what we have"
>Everybody seems to be dismissing the
>first part of the preview
>where we are told to
>"turn off the lights, unplug
>the phone", etc.

This has bugged me all week. I can understand the phone comment, but why the heck do we need to turn off the lights to watch it???

AK, Dalton, et al have expressed a lot of the concerns that made me think about a C/T final 2.

One assumption that can't be made is that pure logic will determine the outcome. Greg's final question in S1 should remind everyone of that. These folks saw that episode too, and even if they wanted to apply common sense and logic to the final 2, they knew they don't have the control to ensure that.

The winner of the final IC can control one and only one thing -- who finishes third. He or she could pick the person whom they logically believe that they could beat, but they are ultimately still putting the control over that into the hands of 7 other people.

Yes, Colby wants to win the million, and if he can't win it, he would prefer Tina to Keith. If he wins the final IC, all he can do is guarantee that Keith does NOT win...he cannot guarantee that he does.

Common sense and logic can take us a long way in speculating on the winner...but it cannot guarantee that we're correct.

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-03-01, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Final Analysis with pics of what we have"
>>One assumption that can't be made is that pure logic will
>>determine the outcome. Greg's final question in S1 should
>>remind everyone of that. These folks saw that episode too, and
>>even if they wanted to apply common sense and logic to the
>>final 2, they knew they don't have the control to ensure that.

I agree with this completely. I think it is very difficult to pick the winner for this very reason. I just keep remembering last year, and I know that I personally thought that there was no way that Dique would get 4 votes, so who knows.

>>The winner of the final IC can control one and only one thing -
>>- who finishes third. He or she could pick the person whom
>>they logically believe that they could beat, but they are
>>ultimately still putting the control over that into the hands
>>of 7 other people.

>>Yes, Colby wants to win the million, and if he can't win it,
>>he would prefer Tina to Keith. If he wins the final IC, all he
>>can do is guarantee that Keith does NOT win...he cannot
>>guarantee that he does.

This is true, but as I have argued before, I think that Colby is really there to win the whole thing. If he is truly there to win, then he will do whatever he can to give himself the best chance to win. That statement implies being selfish, and not thinking of others, and only thinking of yourself. I think that all three of them will, and probably should think that way at this stage of the game. Why come this far, and not give yourself the best chance to win? With that being said, I am not sure that Colby cares what Keith or Tina end up placing as long as Colby himself can win. Keith gives him that best chance. I may be completely wrong about this, but I think that by voting off Liz last week, Colby proved that he wanted to win and did not much care about what Keith or Tina placed(he could have removed Keith last time remember). Maybe Colby will not be selfish if he wins the immunity challenge, but I can not imagine him passing up on the opportunity that bringing Keith to the final two brings him.

Conspiracy Jim 198 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-01, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Conspiracy%20Jim Click to send private message to Conspiracy%20Jim Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Really reaching here..."
Here is a pic of a soon to be airing "Got Milk" commercial. All three of the final Survivors are pictured but the question comes down to the order (and I know that this is really reaching as it is very likely that the Milk people weren't told who won but)...

Now even though the "Got Milk" people wouldn't know who won the million lets be logical and agree that the final 3 do. This whole lockbox jury vote reading thing is really stupid. If true then why didn't MB inform the press of this from the get go instead of neither agreeing or disagreeing with it when it came out, and then finally saying it was true after realizing that it helped his cause? Anyway, lets assume that the miilion dollar winner knows who won...

In the shoot for this commercial, isn't it possible that the "Got Milk" people would like to have the millionaire in the middle? It makes for good advertising. I would bet that there is someway that the photographer positioned the millionaire in the middle by either having them tell him or by being told...

OR...

They just put the chick in the middle.

I know, this is really reaching but since we don't have too much, and the pic is pretty cool, I thought I would add it here.

Conspiracy Jim
"It has been a pleasure"

"Ya, sure there's a lockbox"?!!!

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-01, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "What Greg did in S1...."
...is exactly why it's Tina and Colby as the final two. Logic won't fit and one judy member (or two) will vote illogically. Colby and Tina know this and would rather take the risk of helping each other to the final two, knowing that if THEY (Colby/Tina) lose the jury vote, the other would be better suited to win than Keith.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •