The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rhonda is such a Sweetheart "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

smilingwildbeam 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-05-05, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smilingwildbeam Click to send private message to smilingwildbeam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rhonda is such a Sweetheart "
aww ! she almost made me cry today when she said that she had made a life long comminment to the ladies . That is so sweet . I just love Rhonda .

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rhonda is such a Sweetheart sneakpeek 10-05-05 1
 RE: Rhonda is such a Sweetheart shelby2000 10-08-05 2
   RE: Rhonda is such a Sweetheart sumner1 10-13-05 3
       RE: Rhonda is such a Sweetheart librarian 10-14-05 5
           RE: Rhonda is such a Sweetheart CarlyBaby 10-15-05 7
 RE: Rhonda is such a Sweetheart een1016 10-13-05 4
   RE: Rhonda is such a Sweetheart justsaynototoughlove 10-15-05 6
 RE: Rhonda is such a Sweetheart angelami1937 10-15-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sneakpeek 120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-05-05, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sneakpeek Click to send private message to sneakpeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rhonda is such a Sweetheart "
I'll second that. And from what I hear she does keep in touch with most of her girls.

shelby2000 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-08-05, 03:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shelby2000 Click to send private message to shelby2000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rhonda is such a Sweetheart "
I just love her to bits too. How awesome would it be to have Rhonda as your life coach for life? I think she is just wonderful. I have also heard that she keeps in touch with her SO ladies.

sumner1 5 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-05, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sumner1 Click to send private message to sumner1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rhonda is such a Sweetheart "
I agree!!!

I'm not sure if anyone remembers but last season someone at the original starting over boards asked which coach they would want the if they were at the house. I didn't comment but I feel I would want Rhonda to be my life coach. Did anyone hear what Iyanla said to the men the last day? She said she was glad she got to work with the men, because women are and she just made some kind of noise. I don't know it just kinda made me upset when she said that.

librarian 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-14-05, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail librarian Click to send private message to librarian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Rhonda is such a Sweetheart "
Rhonda Rocks! I read her book about changing your life in 30 days earlier this year, and I believe it helped me to find a way to purchase my first home which I've wanted to do for over 4 years. So in a way she has already been my coach!

CarlyBaby 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-15-05, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CarlyBaby Click to send private message to CarlyBaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Rhonda is such a Sweetheart "
LAST EDITED ON 10-15-05 AT 12:17 PM (EST)

>Rhonda Rocks! I read her book
>about changing your life in
>30 days earlier this year,
>and I believe it helped
>me to find a way
>to purchase my first home
>which I've wanted to do
>for over 4 years. So
>in a way she has
>already been my coach!

I like Rhonda alot too!!!! Sometimes her tactics are a bit out there but 9 times out of 10 they do work wonders. i really like how she's relates to the house guests & especially in her confession that she can't imagine what it'd be like to have a learning disability as TJ does. What's the actual title if you can remember b/c I want to own this book!!!!!

Thanks,
Carly

een1016 2 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-05, 11:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail een1016 Click to send private message to een1016 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Rhonda is such a Sweetheart "
>aww ! she almost made me
>cry today when she said
>that she had made a
>life long comminment to the
>ladies . That is so
>sweet . I just love
>Rhonda .

Rhonda is such a nice, sincere individual. She is great at getting people to deal w/reality. Iyanla is nice too but is more in your face than Rhonda appears to be. I would be honored to have either one as my life coach. I love them both b/c they are such great role models!!

justsaynototoughlove 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-15-05, 02:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail justsaynototoughlove Click to send private message to justsaynototoughlove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Rhonda is such a Sweetheart "
Rhonda disses most of these hg's, which is in my view is a blessing.
I've heard from somoeone in the house, and they spoke of who got what from her,and for most of them, zip.
It's all show for Rhonda. Not that she doesn't have her positives, she wants to be loving. But mostly she wants you to idol worship her.

angelami1937 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-15-05, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail angelami1937 Click to send private message to angelami1937 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Rhonda is such a Sweetheart "
I think Rhonda is awesome. The only thing that bothers me about her this season is that she seems to be right in your face. My friends and I are all SO addicts and we all felt that Rhonda was too easy on Tess last season. We felt that she kept giving her chance after chance without any improvment. Now she is "my way or the highway" Does not seem to be our sweet loving Rhonda. I liked her the other way. She would be the one I would spill my guts to, but not if she throws it in my face.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •