The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Critical Big Brother Fantasy Game week"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-06-02, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Critical Big Brother Fantasy Game week"

OK folks, it's here... the first week where no matter what you do you've going to have to have one of the eviction nominees on your team... thoughts?

-SB

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Critical Big Brother Fantasy Ga... ejm92 09-06-02 1
 RE: Critical Big Brother Fantasy Ga... Survivorerist 09-07-02 2
 RE: Critical Big Brother Fantasy Ga... Drive My Car 09-08-02 3
 RE: Critical Big Brother Fantasy Ga... Nature Lover 09-09-02 4
 I'm still torn drawde236 09-10-02 5
   RE: I'm still torn managerr 09-11-02 6
       RE: I'm still torn managerr 09-12-02 7
           NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! drawde236 09-13-02 8
               RE: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Nature Lover 09-13-02 9
 WOO HOO!!! nailbone 09-20-02 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-06-02, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Critical Big Brother Fantasy Game week"
Well, I've got Jason/Danielle/Lisa/Marcellas on my team.....and I'm leaving Amy off, I have a gut feeling that it is her time to go.....but this Golden Veto could screw things up for me. I guess I'll see who she is nominated against before I make my final decision.

"If we get home field, it's over. We're not losing at home." - Brett Favre....Consider yourselves forewarned, Rams.

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-07-02, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Critical Big Brother Fantasy Game week"
Since I'm down to three on my team, I have Jason/Danielle/Lisa. I think it's pretty safe to say either Marcellas or Amy goes this week. But I agree with you ejm, I'm betting it's Amy who goes (but you never know )

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

(Courtesy of Strider )

Sir's Mole Record
Was the Mole: 0 times
Nailed the Mole: 2 times

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-02, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Critical Big Brother Fantasy Game week"

Arrgh! I forgot to trade Roddy so I am down to 3 already **waves at Svist**

I think I'll trade MJarc for Jason, just in case, but with the Golden POV anyone else could go.

Nature Lover 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-09-02, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nature%20Lover Click to send private message to Nature%20Lover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Critical Big Brother Fantasy Game week"
Well, I am also leaving Amy off of my team. Next week, we will have two of the nominees on our team because we will be down to just four players. Right now, I am #84 on the leaderboard. I am hoping to move up but we shall see.

drawde236 317 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-10-02, 01:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail drawde236 Click to send private message to drawde236 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "I'm still torn"
Ah, what to do, what to do. I have Marcellas, Lisa, Danielle and the worst fantasy player ever, Jason. Still not sure if this will be the final roster, though. Great job nature for being in the top 100! Any one else up there? I am at 2812, which is about 50 points out of the leaderboard. I don't think this is too bad considering I didn't join up until the third episode.

Slackers Unite! Tomorrow.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-11-02, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I'm still torn"
Imho, if you want to really move up and have a shot to win, you have to do something unexpected and hope it turns out. That means keeping Amy, since everyone in the Top 100 is probably watching/reading the live feeds and know she most likely has one foot out the door. (At least with Marc having the golden veto)

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-12-02, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I'm still torn"
I hope y'all took my advice. Game. Winning. Play. (Too bad I was like in 500th place)

drawde236 317 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-13-02, 01:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail drawde236 Click to send private message to drawde236 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"
I honestly did not see that one coming. I mused over your suggestion for keeping Amy, but I thought that Marcellas would have used the veto and my real dilemma was if they would have gone after Lisa. In the end, I kept Amy off the team and watched Marcellas do the dumbest thing ever in reality television.

Slackers Unite! Tomorrow.

Nature Lover 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-13-02, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nature%20Lover Click to send private message to Nature%20Lover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"
I'm down to three players now too. This is getting tougher now but Team Princess is still hanging in there at #85.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-02, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "WOO HOO!!!"
I just checked mine for the first time in awhile and...

WOO HOO!! I have Jason, Danielle, and Lisa!! Not the strongest team throughout the game, but all still there this final week!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •