The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New expanded news coverage of other reality tv shows"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-26-02, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New expanded news coverage of other reality tv shows"
Pssst, for those you who are fans of some of those reality TV shows that don't have their own full-blown RealityTVWorld.com website, you might want to check out the new RealityTVWorld.com home page:

http://www.realitytvworld.com

...and if you come across some unreported interesting reailty tv show news -- make sure you report it and pass it along!

-SB

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New expanded news coverage of o... Dianetic 06-26-02 1
 RE: New expanded news coverage of o... JeffGator 06-26-02 2
   RE: New expanded news coverage of o... Kokoro 06-26-02 3
       RE: New expanded news coverage of o... SurvivorBlows 06-26-02 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Dianetic 618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-26-02, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dianetic Click to send private message to Dianetic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: New expanded news coverage of other reality tv shows"
Nice site but no mention of Blind Date or Elimidate. Woah is me.

I guess SB is an affiliate or main link of that site?

~~~> LRon

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-26-02, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: New expanded news coverage of other reality tv shows"
Webby, I'm confused, how is Sblows connected to this site?

And do you run http://www.realitytvworld.com/ or just Sblows?

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-26-02, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: New expanded news coverage of other reality tv shows"
Realitytvworld.com is the hub of all of these various communities. Webby owns and runs each of the various sites for the different shows but they are all under the Realitytvworld.com umbrella. You'll notice while posting, it has the <community.realitytvworld.com> address qued up in the bar.

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-26-02, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: New expanded news coverage of other reality tv shows"
What Kokoro said, plus...

...you'll also see that the title of every browser window that you visit on SB says "SurvivorBlows.com @ RealityTVWorld.com" -- and it has for a longggg time.

...and to the left of Colleen's picture on every message board page is the text "RealityTVWorld.com Message Board Forums" -- and it has for a longggg time.

...and to the left of all the links to all the other reality TV websites that we run is the text "RealityTVWorld.com" -- and it has for a longggg time.

...and the bottom of every page has the text "Copyright © 2000-2001 SurvivorBlows.com / RealityTVWorld.com" -- and it has for a longggg time.

...the the "Live Chat" page loads on a page called "RealityTVWorld.com" -- and it has for a longggg time.

...and the Blowie Awards were called "the 2002 RealityTVWorld.com Blowie Awards."

But apparently so much for branding, LOL!

-SB

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •