The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Colby/Tina bond?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

volmel 362 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-01-01, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volmel Click to send private message to volmel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Colby/Tina bond?"
With the lack of clues this week, I stumbled across this picture. It was taken during the "internet chat":

To me, is shows a close relationship between Colby and Tina, but is it enough to get them to choose each other over Keith for final 2 if one of them gets immunity? Sorry if this is a lame spoiler...

This is Big Orange and Tina Wesson country.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Colby/Tina bond? DivaByTheSea 05-01-01 1
   RE: Colby/Tina bond? volmel 05-01-01 2
 AND, did you notice... SurvivinDawg 05-01-01 3
   RE: AND, did you notice... volmel 05-01-01 4
       RE: AND, did you notice... desert_rhino 05-01-01 8
   RE: AND, did you notice... rameses 05-01-01 5
       RE: AND, did you notice... Loree 05-01-01 6
           RE: AND, did you notice... volmel 05-01-01 7
           RE: AND, did you notice... MDSkinner 05-01-01 9
 RE: Colby/Tina bond? volmel 05-01-01 10
   Ellipsiis volmel 05-01-01 11
       RE: QUESTIONS....We've got Question... Dalton 05-01-01 12
           One answer AyatollahKhomeini 05-01-01 13
               RE: One answer desert_rhino 05-01-01 14
           RE: QUESTIONS....We've got Question... SurvivinDawg 05-02-01 15
               RE: QUESTIONS....We've got Question... wolf1bh 05-02-01 16
 Bye everyone volmel 05-02-01 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DivaByTheSea 175 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-01-01, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DivaByTheSea Click to send private message to DivaByTheSea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Colby/Tina bond?"
No, not lame. I think that Colby's got mama-thing going with Tina. His mom and Tina remind me of one another. I think that they remind Colby of one another too. Kinda like the Outback Daddy thing with Lis and Rodger....but creepier, way creepier.

**** Remember, the mighty oak was once just a crazy little nut that held its ground. ****

05-01-01, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volmel Click to send private message to volmel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Colby/Tina bond?"
Diva, there are so few clues this week that I'm frustrated and grasping at anything I can find.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-01-01, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "AND, did you notice..."
When Tina and Lis brought the carwarming bouquet of flowers to Colby, he gave Lis a nice hug... and gave Tina a big kiss right on the lips. Does he indeed have a "THANG" for older women?!?!

(And we KNOW that Tina likes those younger men, just ask her hubby!!!)

Silicone Valley, here I come! said The Colbster!!!

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

"I've never been bored a day in my life. Only boring people get bored." -- Jerri Manthey

05-01-01, 12:56 PM (EST)
4. "RE: AND, did you notice..."
>(And we KNOW that Tina likes
>those younger men, just ask
>her hubby!!!)

Dawg, Tina's husband is 2 years older than she is. Really.

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-01, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: AND, did you notice..."

>Dawg, Tina's husband is 2 years
>older than she is.
>Really.

We know, we know, but you have GOT to admit that he LOOKS about 20 years younger...

-- JV

OMG! {click} It's so SOFT and CUDDLY!!

rameses 89 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-01-01, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rameses Click to send private message to rameses Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: AND, did you notice..."
Also, in the show last week when Colby was making one of his infamous "I don't know how I'll vote" speeches, he made mention that Tina was the only one he felt any loyalty to...or words to that effect. Maybe someone with the show on tape could get an exact quote on that one.

Seems there are a lot of clues leading to Tina and Colby making the final two, but then there are all those Colby interviews about wanting to take someone you like or someone no one likes to the final vote.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-01, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: AND, did you notice..."
They have shown Colby stating that about sitting in the final jury with someone you respect or someone you can beat. And both times he voted off the people he liked (Rodger & Liz)over Keith. So that doesn't look good for Tina if Colby wins the final IC. I'd say he has proved that he is going for the money. Look how excited he got about winning that car. If the prize is a million dollars I think he will forget his loyalty to Tina pretty quickly. He will be thinking about what he can buy his real mommy (not Outback mommy) with that much money.

05-01-01, 02:49 PM (EST)
7. "RE: AND, did you notice..."
I absolutely don't know who to choose as the winner. So much depends on that final IC.

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-01-01, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: AND, did you notice..."
I agree completely. I think that Colby has shown without a shadow of a doubt that he wants to win(voting off Rodger and Liz) and that he wants to give himself the best chance to win if given that opportunity(Keith). The way that I see it, if Colby wins his loyalty to Tina is no greater than his feelings toward Rodger or Liz, and he will definitely take Keith with him, so that he has a great chance of winning.

I have seen a lot about the bond between Tina and Colby and I think that the bond does exist, but I think that Colby wants a million dollars more than anything right now and that if he votes for Tina to come with him he will probably see that he may well have just guaranteed himself 2nd place. Keith is a whole different story. He is the outcast, he made no real friends, and it is likely that few if any will vote for him. For these reasons, I do think that Keith will make the final against either Tina or Colby, because they have both proven that regardless of their bonds, they are in this to win.

05-01-01, 03:10 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Colby/Tina bond?"
Sort of off topic, but some interesting conversations going on at ellipsiiis:

http://www.ellipsiiis.com/survivor/dcforum/DCForumID23/97.html

05-01-01, 03:15 PM (EST)
11. "Ellipsiis"
I thought this was interesting:

"Well, let's just say that we have denied certain things that are in fact untrue. For example: Do we have a live feed, or do we otherwise see the episode early? No. Totally untrue. Do we have a source inside CBS? No. Is denying those 2 things the same as denying that we have any information not available to the general public? No.
Similarly, if we say that we rely on vidcaps, cast member interviews, and analysis, is that untrue? No--we do all of that. In fact that makes up the vast majority of our work. But did we ever say that list of methods and resources was exhaustive? No."

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-01-01, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: QUESTIONS....We've got Questions...."
The Colby/Tina BOND is definitely strong...fact, imo.

Colby/Tina BOTH THINK that the SURE way to WIN
is to take KEITH into the final two....fact, imo.

Working on the two above-stated "facts"; here are
questions WE need to sort out:

1. What exactly is the dollar amount given to 2nd
place??
And to the 3rd place winner???
Is the difference between 2nd and 3rd money a HUGE amount??

IF the AMOUNT of money won by 2nd place is much
larger than 3rd place.....

Colby/Tina MAY say to heck
with it....Keith ONLY gets 3rd....and WE (C/T) will
take our chances against each other; knowing we are
set for the $1 MIL. and $_______ for 2nd place.

2. It MAY happen with FOUR KUCHAS on the JURY --Alicia,
Nick, Rodger & Lizzy -- Votes could swing towards Keith
(out of anger, revenge, whatever against C/T)....HOW
STUPID would both Colby and Tina LOOK IF they
"betray/backstab"
each other...
choose Keith as "the" opponent in Final Two....

and then KEITH....somehow manages to WIN???
No,no,no,no,NOOOO!!!
AAAGGGGHHHHH.

3. Can anyone on this Board....or Tina/Colby; for that matter...SAY for sure that given the JURY
w/Keith as the last 7th member....
Tina & Colby don't both have a 50/50 chance to WIN?

Dalton
Co-Founder: w/Volmel
Tennessee/Texas Alliance

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-01-01, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "One answer"
LAST EDITED ON 05-01-01 AT 06:32 PM (EST)

>IF the AMOUNT of money won by 2nd place is much larger than 3rd place.....
>
>Colby/Tina MAY say to heck with it....Keith ONLY gets 3rd....and WE
>(C/T) will take our chances against each other; knowing we are set for the
>$1 MIL. and $_______ for 2nd place.

zap2it.com says that the checks will be presented live to the winner ($1 million) and the runner-up ($100,000) on the Early Show.

MB has refused to talk about the rest of the prize money distribution, but the understanding during S1 was that the 3rd place finisher got $75,000. So the difference between 2nd and 3rd would be $25,000 -- not spare change by any means.

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-01, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: One answer"
#4 was 75k,
#3 was 85k
#2 was 100k
#1, well, we know what that is..

-- JV

Icarus steps out for the afternoon.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-01, 07:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: QUESTIONS....We've got Questions...."
>2. It MAY happen with FOUR KUCHAS on the JURY --Alicia, Nick, Rodger & Lizzy -- Votes could swing towards Keith (out of anger, revenge, whatever against C/T)....HOW STUPID would both Colby and Tina LOOK IF they "betray/backstab" each other...
>choose Keith as "the" opponent in Final Two.... >and then KEITH....somehow manages to WIN???
>No,no,no,no,NOOOO!!!
>AAAGGGGHHHHH.

I just don't see this happening. Jerri is against Keith. That means Amber likely is. Alicia might tend to swing in that direction. Lis showed some recent dislike for Keith, and she'll be saying that to Rodger. Nick expressed some dismay with Keith, although it might be overridden by a well-timed "Snake and Rat" speech in final Jury.

Gee, that's six votes right there....

>3. Can anyone on this Board....or Tina/Colby; for that matter...SAY for sure that given the JURY
>w/Keith as the last 7th member....
>Tina & Colby don't both have a 50/50 chance to WIN?

Here's a way of putting it. Either Colby or Tina would have a chance. I don't know which way they will go, but I think it will be a landslide for one or the other. And I know how much you're going to HATE to hear this, but: JERRI has the power.

Voting blocks:
Jerri-Alicia-Amber
Lis-Rodger
Nick... could be swayed by Alicia, or by Lis/Rodger.
Keith... obviously alone, will make his own decision, also.

So Jerri could be very persuasive to Nick, and could even persuade Lis and Rodger.

So I'm seeing 5-2 or 6-1 EITHER WAY, depending on who the Jerricorps decides on.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

"I've never been bored a day in my life. Only boring people get bored." -- Jerri Manthey

wolf1bh 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-02-01, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wolf1bh Click to send private message to wolf1bh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: QUESTIONS....We've got Questions...."
i havent made my final picks yet because i simply don't know what to do about keith...something tells me he really could have a shot...jerri and amber have got to still be somewhat upset by their ouster (i still can't believe amber didn't try to switch alliances after J' ouster ...but bygones)- and colby was the one who blatantly lied to their faces- while eliz may not like keith all that much - it appeared to me that rodger and keith seemed to always have this sort of mutual older/wiser respect going on for eachother. if they could talk while on the jury ...if rodger goes keith and liz follows - that could be the 4 votes needed.

05-02-01, 04:34 PM (EST)
17. "Bye everyone"
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-01 AT 04:47 PM (EST)

Well, I'm off out of town until until next week after Survivor is done. If the Colby/Tina alliance holds up, I say "I told you so" to all those that didn't believe me . If it falls all to hell, then my sincere apologies.

Happy spoiling for the final day!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •