The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Love/Loathe List BB17 #12"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-14-15, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Love/Loathe List BB17 #12"
The boy Steve is quite a superfan; you’ve got to give him that much. Pretty astute of him remembering Bowl-a-rina was the comp that ended the BB15 showmance and resulted in the ‘ole heave-HO for the skanky Ho...Homanda that is. If Vanessa got her way, history would have repeated itself and it would have split this season’s showmance as well. But no way Jmac and Steve were going to allow the quintessential goat (Julia) to stay in the game. Shades of Courtney S12 Exile Island.

VANESSA – Big time HOH win! If she comes up short in BOTH the HoH and POV this week, she could very well end up on the block for tomorrow’s eviction. But that can’t happen now because she proactively took control of her immediate fate. Well done! Taking advantage of the mindless imbecile Julia in the POV is nothing to brag about. Although Jmac would be a popular winner for most, I’m in agreement with Michel that no other HG deserves the win more than her this season even though she’s not fooling Jmac, Austin & Liz with her paranoia, justicication-seeking, “masterful CRYING game.”

MAKEOVER GUY – Because no one comes close to Vanessa this week, I’ll give second place honors to the Makeover Man for doing an outstanding job on Liz. Had Ariana Grande knew of his talents before she went on her donut-licking spree, she would have had no scandal to answer to.

JOHNNY – He keeps on swinging but how many times will he be able to get up off the canvas? If he’s unable to survive proactively, i.e. win POV, he’s got a sporting chance convincing Austin/Liz that ignorant Steve is wrapped around Vanessa’s finger. If Steve wins POV, the ref will have to stop the fight for Jmac. Either way, an entertaining and good run for him which should result in the 25K fan award.

AUSTIN – As big as Vanessa’s HOH win was, Austin’s prior POV win may have been larger. So it’s rather ironic we hear him say BB is not about winning comps—a statement I’m sure gave Michel an orgasmic experience and maybe even inspired him to grow a ponytail beard of his own. Yet personally I do not see Austin advancing to the F2 UNLESS he wins at least one more comp. Kudos for pointing Vanessa’s way when Liz had to decide who to take on her luxury outing, although it would have been hysterical seeing Frankie hand Austin a box of Ariana’s new fragrance.

LIZ – She certainly deserved to last longer than her twin. Now part of the “obvious pair” a whisker away from advancing to the F4 and defying the logic of some viewers. Vanessa has indicated she may be leaning toward an all-female Finals, so being born with a vagina could earn Liz 50K.

STEVE – On Day 85 in the Diary of a Whimpy Boy, we saw a pathetic 22-year old crying for his Mommie in front of millions of viewers on prime time TV. Ahhh…Yeah…Dumba$$; Vanessa would be a “hypocrite” to not support your admissions during her inquisition. But we’re talking about the biggest two-faced, hypocritical liar of the season. To announce he’ll be seeing one of the twins in the Jury, pretty much confirms his primary objective was NOT to win the season. Vanessa is blessed to have him in her back pocket.

PRODUCTION – When one would think they can’t get any lower, involving Jesse and Frankie in back-to-back competitions pretty much was the last two shovelfuls into the manure pile. I would have really been ticked if we saw Frankie this season without any cameo of Derrick and/or Cody; but we did get to see them when Derrick complimented James gameplay earlier in the season.

EVICTED) JULIA – Her (and her sister’s) maturity level (or lack of it) came to the forefront when they were tripping over their tongues gawking at egotistic, mental-midget Jesse. As embarrassing as James would be at a strip club, Julia/Liz would be equally embarrassing at a Chippendale performance. She goes from mocking Austin and ransacking his personal belongings…to going along setting a place for him at their Christmas dinner…to having him as a potential brother-in-law. Talk about schizophrenia!!! But I do give her props for acknowledging Liz deserved to be there more than her.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Love/Loathe List BB17 #12   Aruba     09-14-15       
   Not there yet,   kingfish     09-15-15     1  
     RE: Not there yet,   Aruba     09-15-15     3  
         RE: Not there yet,   kingfish     09-15-15     6  
             RE: Not there yet,   michel2     09-15-15     7  
                 RE: Not there yet,   kingfish     09-16-15     13  
             RE: Not there yet,   Aruba     09-15-15     9  
                 RE: Not there yet,   kingfish     09-16-15     12  
   RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #12   michel2     09-15-15     2  
     RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #12   Aruba     09-15-15     4  
         RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #12   michel2     09-15-15     5  
             RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #12   kingfish     09-15-15     8  
                 RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #12   Aruba     09-15-15     11  
                 RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #12   michel2     09-16-15     14  
             RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #12   Aruba     09-15-15     10  
                 RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #12   michel2     09-16-15     15  
                     RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #12   Aruba     09-16-15     16  
                         RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #12   michel2     09-16-15     17  
                             RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #12   kingfish     09-17-15     18  
                                 RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #12   michel2     09-17-15     19  
                                 RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #12   Aruba     09-17-15     21  
                                     RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #12   michel2     09-17-15     23  
                                         RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #12   Aruba     09-18-15     24  
                                             RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #12   michel2     09-18-15     27  
                                             RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #12   kingfish     09-18-15     28  
                                             RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #12   michel2     09-18-15     29  
                                             RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #12   kingfish     09-19-15     30  
                                             RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #12   michel2     09-19-15     31  
                                             RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #12   kingfish     09-20-15     34  
                                             RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #12   Aruba     09-20-15     33  
                                             Moral, Moral, Morals...   michel2     09-20-15     36  
                             RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #12   Aruba     09-17-15     20  
                                 RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #12   michel2     09-17-15     22  
                                     RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #12   Aruba     09-18-15     25  
                                         RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #12   michel2     09-18-15     26  
                                             RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #12   Aruba     09-20-15     32  
                                             RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #12   michel2     09-20-15     35  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •