The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelor Couples???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

keezrfan 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-28-06, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail keezrfan Click to send private message to keezrfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelor Couples???"
I saw in the Bachelor article today that only two Bachelor couples are still together, and none have gotten married. I thought Mary and Bryon were supposed to get married like a year ago? I'm assuming they are one couple, who is the other? Charlie and Sara?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bachelor Couples??? SurvivorBlows 11-29-06 1
   RE: Bachelor Couples??? redheaded_sweetheart 01-11-07 9
 RE: Bachelor Couples??? Savahnna 11-29-06 2
   RE: Bachelor Couples??? LisaPles 11-29-06 3
       RE: Bachelor Couples??? SurvivorBlows 11-29-06 4
           RE: Bachelor Couples??? Savahnna 11-29-06 5
 RE: Bachelor Couples??? fireangells 12-02-06 6
   RE: Bachelor Couples??? KoalaChick 12-04-06 7
       RE: Bachelor Couples??? BigBen 12-06-06 8
 RE: Bachelor Couples??? BigBen 03-01-07 10
   RE: Bachelor Couples??? qwertypie 03-30-07 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-29-06, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bachelor Couples???"
Ya, Charlie and Sarah and Bryon and Mary are the two remaining couples (although according to a couple of recent gossip column reports, Charlie and Sarah might be on the verge of breaking up.)

Back in 2005, Bryon and Mary did do a bunch of interviews in which they stated they were planning a Spring 2006 wedding but it doesn't seem to have happened yet.

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-11-07, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Bachelor Couples???"
Saw Charlie's brother Jerry on Jimmy Kimmel last night and he said that Charlie and Sara are still together and doing well.

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-29-06, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bachelor Couples???"
I think they're really trying to strech the odds by not bringing in Ryan and Trista. I know it was The BachelorETTE.....Big fat deal. It was still the same show.

I don't find the numbers shocking. Why would anyone think this is any different than a televised dating service?

I miss Charlie! He knew how to have fun!!

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-29-06, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bachelor Couples???"
What ever happened to the Bachelorette Merideth? I'm sorry but she was such a TOTAL drip!

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-06, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bachelor Couples???"
Well, the "only two couples remain and zero marriages so far" was in reference to eight previous The Bachelor editions and didn't include the three The Bachelorette editions, but Meredith's relationship ended nearly two years ago:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/bachelorette-couple-meredith-phillips-and-ian-mckee-announce-breakup-3224.php

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-29-06, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bachelor Couples???"
Tx SB. And what a surprise. As I recall the other contender was really sweet, caring, not to mention great to look at..and she shows up on someones show the next day with IAN saying..."I could live in a shoe box with Ian...who cares about money."

And LisaP you are right!! Meridith was truly the most boring excuse for a TV show.

fireangells 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-02-06, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fireangells Click to send private message to fireangells Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bachelor Couples???"
DON'T U REMEMBER THE $1,000,000. WEDDING OF TRICIA AND RYAN?...THEN BYRON AND MARY LIVE CLOSE-BY HERE IN TAMPA; WHERE I LIVE AND ARE PLANNING THEIR WEDDING..THEY MAY HAVE GOTTEN MARRIED AS OF TODAY CAUSE I HAVEN'T HEARD BUT SEVERAL MONTHS AGO THEY WERE ON OUR LOCAL NEWS DISCUSSING IT...OTHERS HAVE BROKEN UP...NOT SURE WHAT HAPPENED W/CHARLIE AND SARA..

KoalaChick 509 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-04-06, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaChick Click to send private message to KoalaChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Bachelor Couples???"
It's TRISTA, and that was a Bachelorette show. They were referring only to The Bachelor.

BigBen 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-06-06, 02:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BigBen Click to send private message to BigBen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Bachelor Couples???"
Recieved reply from Byron Velvic today. He and Mary are still planning on tying the knot in MID 2007. No Exact Dat and place yet.
If they are smart ( and they are) they will try for a TV Sponsored wedding. We will have to wait and see.
Ben

BigBen 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-01-07, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BigBen Click to send private message to BigBen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Bachelor Couples???"
I saw Mary and Byron together on an ESPN broadcast of a Bass Masters Tournement. I guess that Byron got Mary a job Broadcasting also.

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-07, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Bachelor Couples???"
Thanks for the updates!

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •