The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"David Letterman"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorCat 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-01-01, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorCat Click to send private message to SurvivorCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"David Letterman"
Well sweet ole Lissy made it to the couch! She looked great, and when Dave asked her who won..... she said she didn't know, but when he asked her about them, she said she like Tina lots, she liked Colby and made a face about Keith. Hmmm not that I really thought Keith was gonna win anyway.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: David Letterman LIZZLOVER 05-01-01 1
   RE: David Letterman volmel 05-01-01 2
       RE: David Letterman dabo 05-01-01 3
   RE: David Letterman George Tirebiter 05-01-01 4
       RE: David Letterman LIZZLOVER 05-01-01 5
 RE: David Letterman AMAZON 05-01-01 6
   RE: David Letterman ACPS65 05-01-01 7
   RE: David Letterman BaquaR13 05-01-01 9
   RE: The only GOOD thing about this ... Dalton 05-02-01 16
 RE: David Letterman Survivorchick 05-01-01 8
   RE: David Letterman ACPS65 05-01-01 10
       RE: David Letterman BaquaR13 05-01-01 11
 Hey Fanboys..... shakes the clown 05-01-01 12
   RE: Hey Fanboys..... Drive My Car 05-01-01 13
   RE: Hey Fanboys..... Irisheyes 05-01-01 14
       RE: Hey Fanboys..... Survivorerist 05-02-01 17
 RE: LizLiz and David Letterman dangerboy 05-02-01 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LIZZLOVER 235 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-01-01, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LIZZLOVER Click to send private message to LIZZLOVER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: David Letterman"
First things first...she looked GREAT! And how cool was it for HER to get to sit in the chair! Dave interviewed her for 15-20 minutes. Way longer than any of the others.

You could tell that if Tina does make the final two, Liz will vote for her. She actually went as far as saying, "You can just scratch Keith's name off (the list of 3). I thought that was a pretty bold statement.

Lizz Just Is

volmel 362 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-01-01, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volmel Click to send private message to volmel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: David Letterman"
LizzLover, Lis is soooo much cuter than Jerri. I was so glad she got to sit on the chair instead of Jerri. Did you see Lis jump from excitement?

Yes, I noticed she said scratch Keith's name off the final 3. But it could have been because she meant "scratch him off cause I didn't care for him", instead of he doesn't make final 2.

This is Big Orange and Tina Wesson country.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-01-01, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: David Letterman"
The Terrific Two (Rodger and Elisabeth) both got great treatment from Letterman, Elisabeth was great last night, she got such a kick out of getting to sit next to Dave, she's just infectuous that way. Anyway, I didn't think there was anything she said that could really be taken as a giveaway, she made a funny when Dave mentioned Keith so he played it out. What I have noticed in her interviews is she reiterates the point that they (the jury and the final two) weren't shown the final votes in Oz, the votes will be revealed in the concluding live segment. Okay, they weren't "shown" the votes, but no one ever asks if they didn't get together and figure it out themselves afterwards (or if that happened it was on a show I didn't see).

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-01-01, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: David Letterman"
>She actually went as far as saying, "You can just scratch Keith's name off (the list of 3). I thought that was a pretty bold
>statement.
Actually, I believe that after she made a face about Keith, he started scratching Keith's name off the list (vigorously), and she simply stated, "Ah, Keith's named is scratched off." I don't think she was spoiling anything.

I must say, Lislis certainly grew on me this season, and I find I don't resent her media-darling stature, like most of the others. . . and the fact that she was allowed on The Couch instead of the Campaign 2000 corner was pretty nice.

But that was no 20 minute interview. . . (or were you measuring in dog years?).

GT

LIZZLOVER 235 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-01, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIZZLOVER Click to send private message to LIZZLOVER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: David Letterman"
"But that was no 20 minute interview. . . (or were you measuring in dog years?). "

OK..so I fudged the time a little bit. Actually, it was more like 10 minutes. But, it was a lot longer than the others that have been on. It was cool because Dave actually got to ask what he wanted, instead of the standard ones he's been asking.
She held her own pretty good I thought, especially when asked whether she and Colby or anyone was doing the "shag nasty"! Put it this way, at least she didn't cry.

Lizz Just Is

AMAZON 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-01-01, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAZON Click to send private message to AMAZON Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: David Letterman"
Yeah Yeah Yeah. I saw that girl Elizabeth on Letterman and personally, I dont see why everybody likes her so much. She is cute and all but damn. I've seen every episode of Survivor 2 and I think that Liz why just an annoying crybaby who didn't know how to play the game and had no business in the outback. I think that she just hid behind her fellow Kucha members and let them get voted off just so that she could look like the innocent, dumb little sweethart that she's NOT. She was very naive and i just got sick of her crying and whining. I'm glad she didn't win and i regret the fact that she even made it to the final 4. What a dumbass.

But now that she's gone. . .

GO KEITH!!!!!!!!

ACPS65 240 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-01, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ACPS65 Click to send private message to ACPS65 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: David Letterman"
She
>was very naive and i
>just got sick of her
>crying and whining. I'm
>glad she didn't win and
>i regret the fact that
>she even made it to
>the final 4. What
>a dumbass.
>
>
>But now that she's gone. .

>
>GO KEITH!!!!!!!!

HaHa, whoo! Amen.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-01-01, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: David Letterman"
It seems to me that you havent really been watching the whole season if you are that naive about her. She cried because she is an emotional person. Do you understand that? Elisabeth was the fairest, nicest, most deserving survivor by all means. I guess you just root for the bad guy. (hence your, "GO KEITH"!!) I am surprised Jerri isnt your favorite. Or is she?

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-01, 01:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The only GOOD thing about this Thread...."
is we got ALICIA....ahem, I mean AMAZON to
post on SurvivorBlows.com.......LOL.

Come on over to the Bashers Board Alicia....
We have alot of stuff to say about you and Bessie.

Ya just picked the wrong damn Board...

Dalton

Survivorchick 1161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-01-01, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorchick Click to send private message to Survivorchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: David Letterman"
I couldn't believe it when he invited her over! Wow. If anyone deserves it, Liz does. She's just so adorable. She was really nervous though - shaking the whole time.

ACPS65 240 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-01, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ACPS65 Click to send private message to ACPS65 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: David Letterman"
What's Keith done thats so bad?

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-01, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: David Letterman"
Well, the fact that Elisabeth disputed with him is my point. I really dont think that Keith is that evil at all. Actually, I think he will win (even thought i want Tina to win.)

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-01-01, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Hey Fanboys....."
...hate to break up the party, but this is a friggen spoiler board.

Now, let's examine some issues that are NOT spoilers, yet still seem to have made their way into this thread:

** How cute Lislis is or isn't.

**How Lislis got to sit in the chair

**How Lislis is just so adorable or not.

**Who deserves or doesn't deserve to win Surivor

**How we'd all like to see Lislis tossed from the top of the Statue of Liberty into a pool of rabid Great White sharks......with hungry lions riding on their backs.

Okay, maybe I threw that last one in there myself, but the fact remains this shit belongs on the Fanatics board.......Good Bye.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-01-01, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Hey Fanboys....."
Shakes,
You call that a flame??
And since when did the Clown become that awful British Chick from the Weakest Link?

You Lis fanatics oughta take this stuff over to the Gushers board, they got lots of kittens to pet over there, you can oooohhhh and ahhhhh, over Lissie getting to sit next to that idiot Letterman.

And Shakes, sharpen that knife of yours up, you got a show to carve up soon, don't steal weak cliches from weak shows.
I have come to expect better from you.

EBug

Irisheyes 276 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-01, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Irisheyes Click to send private message to Irisheyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Hey Fanboys....."
I absolutely one hundred percent agree with you Shakes, but coreect me if I am wrong. That was a slap on the wrist.

Hey people what the hell are you doing? You are putting trash on this board. SPOILERS PEOPLE! Do you see me spouting off on Colby's white teeth or sexy scruff? Not here! For Crissakes, get it right! I am sick and tired of reading what I thought might have been a spoiler. Follow the simple rules, and your miserable lives will be happier.

Now that my friend, is more than a slap on the wrist. Check out the self flame guide. You're summaries are sharp and biting. I expected a little more than that.

Colby Rules!

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-02-01, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Hey Fanboys....."
Now, I don't normally post on the spoilers board, but I think we can all agree that there is a very good reason. Congrats, IE! And you too Shakes! Give those fanatics wannabes what for!

I'm sorry, I'd say something to them but I'm no good at it. <sigh> It'd probably end up as a lighthearted invitation to the fanatics boards and the next SB.com tea party. Comes with the territory of being the unofficial nice guy, I guess.

At least we have the crack SB.com team to keep the stuff on the right boards! Yee hah!

================

Survivorerist

Unofficial SB.com diplomat
Unofficial SB.com nice guy

dangerboy 128 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-02-01, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerboy Click to send private message to dangerboy Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: LizLiz and David Letterman"
You know, it has given me food for thought though. Has anyone cataloged the comments of the bootees on Letterman or elsewhere in order to determine who they voted for?

I think we can infer from her comments to Dave that she voted for Tina to win and possibly that it was between Colby and Tina.

Anybody know how the others could have voted?

j

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •