The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Super Agent"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-03-05, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Super Agent"
For the past two Fridays I enjoyed watching "Super Agent" on the Spike network. Nine sports agents competed to land a new football player as their client. Because of his talent, they say that this could amount to millions of dollars for them. The contestants have various amounts of experience in this field and have different personality quirks. It is interesting to see how they compete each week. At the end of each episode, the bottom three agents get a final interview with the football player and he then decides which one of them to evict from this show. His choices so far were very good. His professional future is at stake.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Super Agent realityfreek 08-20-05 1
   RE: Super Agent RonReports 08-21-05 2
       RE: Super Agent realityfreek 08-21-05 3
           RE: Super Agent RonReports 08-27-05 4
               RE: Super Agent realityfreek 08-27-05 5
 RE: Super Agent realityfreek 09-13-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

realityfreek 116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-20-05, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityfreek Click to send private message to realityfreek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Super Agent"
Anyone still watching this? I caught it the last couple weeks. The car challenge was pretty good. This week we saw them meet the parents of the potential draft pick they want to represent. I thought Howard was a goner with his non-stop yakking. I really like Tim and Scott.

08-21-05, 01:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Super Agent"
>Anyone still watching this? I
>caught it the last couple
>weeks. The car challenge
>was pretty good. This
>week we saw them meet
>the parents of the potential
>draft pick they want to
>represent. I thought Howard
>was a goner with his
>non-stop yakking. I really
>like Tim and Scott.

Yes, I am watching Super Agent and it is a really great reality show. We get to see why contestants get cut, and the decisions make sense to me. This week Tim and Scott had their best week yet. They were safe while the other contestants were not. Because viewership is so low, they moved the time of the broadcast, but I was able to see it anyway. Even though this show is about finding a new agent for a football player, I like this show much more than I like football.

08-21-05, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityfreek Click to send private message to realityfreek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Super Agent"
" like this show much more that I like football"

Yeah its not really about football so much. It like a apprentice like show. I dont know what the tasks have been like before I started watching but it seems to be more mellow not so cheesy and over the top like Trumps show.

I'll keep watching and probably watch next year (if they have one).

08-27-05, 05:50 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Super Agent"
"Super Agent" has certainly held my interest. Tim was cut this week. He made his second and last strategic mistake of this show. His mistake this week was to try to promote the idea that Shaun should try to sign a very short term contract, even though that would be for a lot less money than a long term contract. Tim was betting that Shaun's next contract could be for a lot more money. Shaun was probably remembering "a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush" or go for the sure thing and "take the money and run."

08-27-05, 07:00 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Super Agent"
Shoot...I missed it. I wonder if they reply them later on in the week? Tim hunh..I thought he would have a good chance to win it. I think that Scott will be the winner now. I wish he would get rid of Howard(?) The talkative one...

09-13-05, 12:10 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Super Agent"
Did anyone catch the finale? I missed it. And I see its not on this friday. Who won?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •