The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
" Love/Loathe List BB17 #8"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-17-15, 06:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
" Love/Loathe List BB17 #8"
Reversal of fortunes for the Sixth Sense original members with Liz winning HOH. Austin, Julia, and Vanessa could vote as a block and Liz breaks the tie. See what winning an HOH comp can do.

JOHNNY – Even the studio audience knows how golden this HG is. His response to the Chenbot when being called to cast his vote by responding, “Whadaya want?” was beyond hysterical. Suffers a minor setback losing Clay and Shelli in successive evictions, but he should bounce back. I figure him to do well in the POV, but if not most voters have to believe Johnny Mac would be much easier to work with than Becky. Sad that he’s the only one in the House who needs to spoon feed the other simpletons about his dead on read with Vanessa. His agreement with Steve to keep the noms the same made possible by his POV win should have Steve on his side.

VANESSA – Contrary to many fans, I separate my personal like/dislike from game playing ability. Yeah I know hypocrisy is solid tool in the game, but I will always regard a two-faced flimflam as a despicable human being. Sorry, that’s just me. But with that said, she is using this despairing trait to her advantage in the game—and doing it quite well. Assuming the role as the human lightening rod this season should allow her to advance. How far she advances will depend on whether Johnny can smack sense into the rest of the House of casting debacles—gosh Production, you guys suck!

JAMES – Well...the HG who supposedly killed his game has resurrected himself quite nicely. Dealt a minor blow with Jackie as the DE victim, but he’s still with Meg and appears to be striking up a rapport with Steve and the rest of the House. A win or two at the right time and he’s in serious contention.

LIZMAJOR HOH win at an opportune time could send her alliance on its way. I’m not buying her claim that she is developing strong feelings for the barbarian. Honestly think it’s her lame attempt to buffer any negative repercussions from fans/viewers labeling her as a cold-hearted user. But in her defense it was Austin who pursued her. Hope her back is strong enough to carry her sister AND the oversized male suitor.

AUSTIN – Only HG who started the game who has NOT spent any time on the nomination block. Sure, some of it is dumba$$ luck, but I’ll throw a little props his way as well for that accomplishment. In VERY good position at this stage of the game, but even best case scenario I do not see a majority of the Jury voting him BB17 champion.

STEVE – Not since the “trombonist” saved himself in week one have we seen any competition prowess from him prior to this week. And now he scores a double with POV and HOH wins. But he didn’t want to win HOH??? Well duh, get anyone of the first four or five questions wrong so you wouldn’t have a final showdown with Austin/Johnny. Unfortunately his HOH was a DE and didn’t have the necessary time to make best use of it. Consequently it was a waste for him to setup up the Jackie eviction based on what just one person (Vanessa) told him?! Simply put, Steve is a pure wildcard.

JULIA – Can’t figure how the idiotic morons allow her easy coasting in the House. Once again, a stellar Production job with the casting...gosh you guys FRIGGING suck! Other than watching her get grossed out with the Austin/Liz showmance she’s had zero relevance in the game.

MEG – Oh Brother, are we going to have to deal with a crying session every time she’s nominated? If Spencer and Victoria cried every time they were nominated their tears would end the California drought. Hey China Doll, accept that similar fate in this game and consider yourself lucky you’re advancing in that manner.

BECKY – Her HOH reign was a complete disaster thanks largely to her cold-hearted treatment toward Vanessa. Now she’s on the block with 10K in hand and one foot out the door. Her silver lining is someone will be coming back and her ability to perform in competitions should give her a fighting chance should she get evicted on Thursday.

EVICTED) SHELLI – She was on the block with someone who simply fought harder to stay in the game. But this is exactly what happens when your alliance goes into a competition drought. Her interview with Julie was uncomfortable to watch. Her reentry into the game will be contingent on who she will be competing against among the other jury house members. She does have a decent shot to get back into the House.

ECIVTED) JACKIE – Thank you Jackie for providing the highlight of the week with that striptease performance...DAMN you Steve for being such an ignorant minion and sending Jackie out the door. Clearly the victim of the unfair twist that defines the double eviction. It would be nice to see her reunite with James/Meg and see where that alliance can go...but I doubt that will happen.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
  Love/Loathe List BB17 #8   Aruba     08-17-15       
   Did I just pull a Julia?   kingfish     08-17-15     1  
     RE: Did I just pull a Julia?   Aruba     08-18-15     11  
         RE: Did I just pull a Julia?   michel2     08-18-15     14  
             RE: Did I just pull a Julia?   Aruba     08-19-15     19  
                 RE: Did I just pull a Julia?   michel2     08-19-15     21  
                     RE: Did I just pull a Julia?   Aruba     08-20-15     23  
                         RE: Did I just pull a Julia?   michel2     08-20-15     26  
                             RE: Did I just pull a Julia?   Aruba     08-20-15     29  
                                 RE: Did I just pull a Julia?   michel2     08-21-15     31  
         RE: Did I just pull a Julia?   kingfish     08-19-15     16  
             RE: Did I just pull a Julia?   michel2     08-19-15     18  
                 RE: Did I just pull a Julia?   kingfish     08-20-15     25  
                     RE: Did I just pull a Julia?   michel2     08-20-15     27  
   RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #8   michel2     08-17-15     2  
     RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #8   kingfish     08-17-15     3  
         RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #8   michel2     08-17-15     4  
             RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #8   kingfish     08-17-15     5  
                 RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #8   michel2     08-17-15     6  
                     RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #8   kingfish     08-18-15     7  
                         RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #8   michel2     08-18-15     8  
                             RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #8   kingfish     08-18-15     9  
                                 RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #8   michel2     08-18-15     10  
                                     RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #8   kingfish     08-19-15     15  
                                         RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #8   michel2     08-19-15     17  
     RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #8   Aruba     08-18-15     12  
         RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #8   michel2     08-18-15     13  
             RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #8   Aruba     08-19-15     20  
                 RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #8   michel2     08-19-15     22  
                     RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #8   Aruba     08-20-15     24  
                         RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #8   michel2     08-20-15     28  
                             RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #8   Aruba     08-20-15     30  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •