The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"E!'s Filthy Rich Cattle Drive"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

GlitterChick 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-02-05, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GlitterChick Click to send private message to GlitterChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"E!'s Filthy Rich Cattle Drive"
WOW, has anyone seen the previews for this new show on E! ? I happened to catch one yesterday. 10 rich kids of celebrity parents are being put together to live on a Ranch in Colorado and will endure the 'hard west'. Can't help but think it looks a lot like the Simple Life. I happened to notice Brittney Gasteneau is one of the contestants as well as Robert Blakes son Noah and Pat Benetar's daughter Halie (she sorta looks like Paris Hilton????? hmm ironic!). You can see some more contestants here on the website:

http://www.eonline.com/On/FilthyRich/index.html?CattleGM

It actually looks really funny. It premieres Aug 5th at 10PM. ANyone gonna watch?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: E!'s Filthy Rich Cattle Drive partywithstephie 08-04-05 1
 RE: E!'s Filthy Rich Cattle Drive RangerDanger 08-07-05 2
   RE: E!'s Filthy Rich Cattle Drive GlitterChick 08-08-05 3
       RE: E!'s Filthy Rich Cattle Drive shabalaba 08-09-05 4
       RE: E!'s Filthy Rich Cattle Drive notsorich 08-13-05 7
   RE: E!'s Filthy Rich Cattle Drive touchdown 08-12-05 6
 RE: E!'s Filthy Rich Cattle Drive Communityminded 08-12-05 5
   RE: E!'s Filthy Rich Cattle Drive BronzeGoddess 08-14-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

partywithstephie 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-05, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail partywithstephie Click to send private message to partywithstephie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: E!'s Filthy Rich Cattle Drive"
Haha, I've actually seen the previews for it too and it looks hilarious. I also noticed that George Foremans son is on it too!!! I wonder if he's going to bring a Foreman grill with him. Who's that hot guy Fabian Basabe? I can't wait to watch it, Sunday August 7th at 10pm right?

RangerDanger 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-05, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RangerDanger Click to send private message to RangerDanger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: E!'s Filthy Rich Cattle Drive"
The only reason I'm gonna watch is because it was filmed 11 miles from my house

p.s. half of the stuff they do on the show would not really happen

GlitterChick 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-05, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GlitterChick Click to send private message to GlitterChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: E!'s Filthy Rich Cattle Drive"
Yeah thats true. Half the stuff they do probably would never happen but i guess thats why its a TV show! ;)

What did everyone think? I thought the show was pretty funny. Counrtney Semal is pretty crazy. I can tell she has a lot of "issues" but hey it makes for good TV time, eh???? I can't wait til next week when they REALLY start gettin dirrrrty!!!!

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-09-05, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: E!'s Filthy Rich Cattle Drive"
Ok...so I watched parts of it here and there as i flipped back and forth through the channels. Courtney Semal (?) who's dad is a CEO for Yahoo (I think) mentioned she got 4 Thousand dollars a month for "expenses; bills and stuff"!!!!. She said I don't work because I CHOOSE not to work...

what can I say, must be nice. She did sound so spoiled when she phoned her father from the dude ranch crying and whining that he needed to have his lawyers call the network and DO something to get her out of there right now because it was Not what she'd expected and she did not want to stay.

Poor rich spoiled baby...I really do feel bad for you!!!

notsorich 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-05, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail notsorich Click to send private message to notsorich Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: E!'s Filthy Rich Cattle Drive"
Courtney Semal having "issues", that is an understatement. She is an actual B***h! She will be fun to watch though. She will be the "JR" that everyone loves to hate. I wonder if she would read any of these and be horrified of what she read? For someone who thinks she has class, she is so mistaken.

touchdown 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-05, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail touchdown Click to send private message to touchdown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: E!'s Filthy Rich Cattle Drive"
This is some of the most beautiful country I have ever seen. Where are you anyway?

Communityminded 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-05, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Communityminded Click to send private message to Communityminded Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: E!'s Filthy Rich Cattle Drive"
I watched one of the episodes today....I was shocked, at how ignorant some of these rich kids are....I am hoping that this is just how the TV show wants to portray them so they can get people to watch the show, but I was applaud at how they are so all about themselves and really know nothing about the real world....not everyone is wealthy....people have to work to survive...they don’t always have the wealthy parents to provide for them...
I truly hope that they are learn something new about themselves and see that there are people in the world that have very little and survive with working hard.

BronzeGoddess 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-05, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BronzeGoddess Click to send private message to BronzeGoddess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: E!'s Filthy Rich Cattle Drive"
Courtney is not easy on the eyes. She is very dorky and just AWKWARD!

But why do you guys think she has issues?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •