The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Just lost ALL respect for Will"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-20-01, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Just lost ALL respect for Will"
What a fucking idiot! The show is 20 minutes old and Will just spent 19 of them shooting himself in the foot!

I can not believe how absolutely horrible his approach to the evictees was. First he starts out by telling them all that he can't think of a reason why he deserves to win the game. That was just plain Colby, err I mean, stupid. Now wat the chance to rail on NicHo and talk about how well he played the game...instead he maintains his company line of "i just came here to lie and that's just what I did" What he should have said was, "I came here to win, and this is the strategy I employed...." Give yourself credit where its due. What a moron.

And then, his answers to the HG questions were just as retarded, but were easily eclipsed on the Stupid radar by his final plea/speech, in which he did EVERYTHING wrong short of professing his love and support for Osama bin Laden. instead of appealing to the jury to vote for him for playing the game so well, he lectured them and basically called them all stupid morons.

Nice going idiot.

although he still might win cause NicHo sucks so much

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Only One Thing Could be More Stupid... IceCat 09-20-01 1
 Agree AyaK 09-20-01 2
   More Gimicks... IceCat 09-20-01 3
 Will's only redeeming quality tonig... shakes the clown 09-20-01 4
   Chilly time AyaK 09-20-01 5
       RE: Chilly time LadyT 09-20-01 6
   RE: Will's only redeeming quality t... Loree 09-21-01 7
       RE: Will's only redeeming quality t... SkyRaider 09-21-01 8
       RE: Will's only redeeming quality t... SurvivorBlows 09-21-01 10
 RE: Just lost ALL respect for Will Dalton 09-21-01 9
   RE: Just lost ALL respect for Will Puffy 09-21-01 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-20-01, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Only One Thing Could be More Stupid!"
If Boogie were to ask Herpes girl to marry him on the final ep...

OMG!

<THUD>

September 11, 2001

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-01, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Agree"
Geez, first we get Will acting like a moron, then a wedding proposal from Mike to Krista. Hey, Mike, you're already off the show, and it didn't work for Keith even when he was ON the show. Any more gimmicks left for tonight?

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-01, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "More Gimicks..."
Notice that 4 of the women are wearing outfits that have kinda of an African feel (animal prints)...

Maybe a Survivor teaser at the end of the show?

September 11, 2001

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-20-01, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Will's only redeeming quality tonight......"
Was when he told Buffy that he would 0% to charity! Good for him. The fact is that this is a game show, not a fvcking telethon....what the people do with their winnings should have ZERO to do with who you vote for. I hate when weak people do that.....are you listening Lislis?

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-01, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Chilly time"
And then Chilly Will made the right choice, by dumping Bunky's vote (and Bunky had indeed voted for NicHole).

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-01, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Chilly time"
Who Cares!
He won!

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-01, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Will's only redeeming quality tonight......"
I'm still trying to figure out what talent Bunky has for his Bunkymania tour.

Will made the choice to nullify Bunky's vote after the question about the charity. Will said he wanted to know how much Bunky was giving to charity out of his $5000+ winnings first. Then he said he may give Bunky 3x that amount. But he was not going to promise any amount on TV. I notice Bunky never even bothered to ask Nicole how much she would donate. Everyone knew she wasn't winning the big prize anyway.

Will would have been better to give no speech at all. He couldn't have done worse than that ridiculous pep talk.

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-21-01, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Will's only redeeming quality tonight......"
<I'm still trying to figure out what talent Bunky has for his Bunkymania tour. >

He has a talent for making me want to puke, he'd would be great for a Bunky's Bulemia Ball.

The idea of him going on a "tour" is about as inane and stupid as some has-been child molester giving a Tribute to himself and charging $800 smackers a seat and actually thinking people would attend it. Oh, wait! Someone just did that! Hmmm...

I'd give Bunky Three Turds Up on his latest show of non-talent.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-01, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Will's only redeeming quality tonight......"
>I'm still trying to figure out
>what talent Bunky has for
>his Bunkymania tour.

I'm not sure, but guarantee hairballs will be involved...

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-21-01, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Just lost ALL respect for Will"
Seeing as how *I* had NO respect for Will in the first place --- I only thought his condescending, selfish, stupid conduct was rolling on the floor funny!!!

And since I haven't read Shakes "Summary" yet (ala: saving the best for last) --- I want to say my vote for best line of the show goes to Kent!!

Julie: "Who are you going to vote for Nicole or Will?"

Kent: "I don't know, Julie. It's kind of like choosing between an ingrown toenail and a bad rash!!!"

LMAO, so true, too true!!!

Dalton

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-01, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Just lost ALL respect for Will"

Speaking of Kent...psst... KENT IS THE MOLE

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •