The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Week 7 Production Gufu"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-24-03, 06:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Week 7 Production Gufu"
Did you see when Kimberley was named safe and Josh was sent on the Walk of Shame to center stage, they showed a cheering group of people in the crowd? Obviously it was Kimberley's peeps but the graphic said "Joshua's friends and family!"

I thought that was funny

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Week 7 Production Gufu cyclehausen 04-24-03 1
 RE: Week 7 Production Gufu Femme 04-24-03 2
   RE: Week 7 Production Gufu katem 04-24-03 6
 RE: Week 7 Production Gufu lilgypsy 04-24-03 3
 RE: Week 7 Production Gufu munson 04-24-03 4
 RE: Week 7 Production Gufu katem 04-24-03 5
   RE: Week 7 Production Gufu TourGirl 04-25-03 7
 RE: Week 7 Production Gufu CSHS79 04-28-03 8
 RE: Week 7 Production Gufu cyclehausen 04-29-03 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-24-03, 07:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Week 7 Production Gufu"
Yeah, it was kind of funny to see Josh's all-black family cheering because he was bottom 3.

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-24-03, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Week 7 Production Gufu"
My husband - who NEVER watches this show - happened to be watching when that happened. He was all, "Is that guy black? He doesn't look black." I told him he was. Heh.

Femme

"We are men of action; lies do not become us."

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-24-03, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Week 7 Production Gufu"
>My husband - who NEVER watches
>this show - happened to
>be watching when that happened.
>He was all, "Is that
>guy black? He doesn't look
>black." I told him he
>was. Heh.

Careful sugar, you might be mistaken for Ms. Bebo

You're too much Femme

(c) 2002, 03 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

lilgypsy 128 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-24-03, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lilgypsy Click to send private message to lilgypsy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Week 7 Production Gufu"
I that was pretty funny. It took me a little by surprise because I really wasn't expecting it.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-24-03, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Week 7 Production Gufu"
For the second time we've seen Trenyce's posse of 40-something white women, too.

Nothin wrong with it, just sayin is all.

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-24-03, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Week 7 Production Gufu"
That mistake was pretty funny, but I also observed that when Carmen was finally eliminated, they showed her family trying to be brave and keep smiling, but there was a woman behind them pretty much bawling.

The woman was Josh's wife, but it looked like she was with Carmen's group and the tears were NOT of sadness, they were most likely relief and joy.

(c) 2002, 03 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

TourGirl 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-25-03, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TourGirl Click to send private message to TourGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Week 7 Production Gufu"
I think, from now on, the producers of AI should make ALL friends, family, posse, etc. of each contestant wear t-shirts that CLEARLY state the name of the contestant they are supporting! Maybe they could even color code them! I'm sure this would prevent any further confusion for the camera men and video director! J/K!

Sara

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-28-03, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Week 7 Production Gufu"
Catch a clue those were not cheers for his being in the bottom 3 but of encouragement, as in WE LOVE YOU JOSH NO MATTER WHAT!! All
I know is I will continue to vote for Josh right down to the end!
Besides it gave us all another chance to gaze into that sweet face as we listened to his marvelous voice.

JOSH GRACIN THE ULTIMATE AMERICAN IDOL !!!!!!!!

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-29-03, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Week 7 Production Gufu"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •