The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Love/Loathe List BB17 #7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-10-15, 06:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Love/Loathe List BB17 #7"
Things not looking good for the Sixth Sense. The Donato Alliance kept things rolling with weekly competition wins. But this season’s early dominant alliance hit a couple potholes by losing back-to-back HOHs.

JOHNNY – When the short-lived “BBScandal” broke after the POV comp, who was right there enjoying a front row seat? Johnny Mac. And whose DR commentary of that scandal once again earns best DR clip for the week? Johnny Mac. Continues to perform well in comps. Who retains #1 ranking this week? Johnny Mac.

JACKIE – Read Vanessa like a Dr. Suess children’s book. If pro poker players read her like this Las Vegas dancer, Vanessa will need to look for another profession. Arguably may have the best head in the game at this stage of the season. It’s a crying shame though her body had to be covered up with that silly suit of armor.

JAMES – All the cowards who fall in love with the dastardly backdoor approach should take a lesson from the little man with a backbone and just put your primary targets up from the get go. Well done! Completed the “weekly double”—HOH and POV wins. With a lot of high number targets clustered on the right side of the POV board he seemed to be the only one to take advantage of it. Oh that’s right, because he’s smaller and his eye level is closer to the ground I suppose the POV comp was also an unfair advantage for James. LOL

SHELLI – Probably should be lower for the way she carried on this week while on the block, but deserves props for completing her punishment. Shelli and Clay were on the block because she lost the HOH by making a “deal” with James, yet her prior challenge prowess is most likely the main reason she’s alive. The Sixth Sense knew she’s a more valuable asset than Clay going forward for that reason. Bad news though—she will continue to be a primary target whenever a non-sixth sense member wins HOH.

BECKY – Any negative effect from snitching seems to be erased by winning HOH. Current HOHs are generally ranked higher on my list, but horrible decision being a piggy, piggy, oink, oink and taking all three balls. The 5K she won in the POV hasn’t even started earning interest and she hogs up another 5K? Every HN going forward will resent the fact she will never be one. I see no game benefit from the snitch’s greed.

JULIA/LIZ – Still hard to separate. Smart of them to lay low for the time being. Two HOH nominations as separate players and no nominations. Yep, it sure is detrimental being an “obvious pair.” (Now how can a ranking go by without yanking on my main man’s chain!)

AUSTIN – For two weeks earlier in the season, he was a factor in the game from the background. Lately he’s been just a 6’5” backdrop. His “nomance” with Liz is not even good TV. Dude needs to step up in the game to move up my ranking.

VANESSA – Over the top emotional. I’ve never seen anyone not at primary risk do so much scrambling this week…scrambling that brought more needless attention to her. It’s a good thing conversing is optional at the poker table because when she’s being sketchy her mouth rambles a mile a minute. Maybe that’s how Jackie can read her so well.

MEG – WOW, who slipped some Rohypnol in Meg’s tankard during the POV comp? I sure hope Meg can serve a good drink; because apparently she can’t drink a good drink. Not sure what to make of Clay’s parting words that she’s been in a showmance with every guy in the House. HMMM, could our cute little China Doll be turning into a blow-up doll?

STEVE – Didn’t think we’d ever come across a bigger HG joke than Victoria from last season—then Steve entered the House. He’s on pace to continue the current trend of irrelevant HGs, i.e. Jenn City, Spencer, Victoria who will advance deep in the game by being…well…irrelevant.

EVICTED) CLAY – For someone who’s been speculated to have taken one too many hits, I thought he handled himself very well with Julie after his eviction. He knew darn well his alliance mates would keep Shelli for the exact reason I stated before, so let’s not play that ridiculous chivalry card and make it like you’re falling on a sword for the woman you “love.” He deserved to be evicted over Shelli, and it would have been unfair torture for Shelli to watch Meg all over him like a cat in heat for the rest of the season.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Love/Loathe List BB17 #7   Aruba     08-10-15       
   The gods must be crazy   kingfish     08-10-15     1  
     RE: The gods must be crazy   Aruba     08-10-15     4  
         RE: The gods must be crazy   michel2     08-10-15     6  
             RE: The gods must be crazy   Aruba     08-10-15     8  
         RE: The gods must be crazy   kingfish     08-11-15     16  
   RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #7   michel2     08-10-15     2  
     RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #7   kingfish     08-10-15     3  
         RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #7   michel2     08-10-15     5  
             RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #7   kingfish     08-10-15     11  
                 RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #7   michel2     08-11-15     12  
                 RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #7   Aruba     08-11-15     14  
                     RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #7   kingfish     08-11-15     17  
                         RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #7   michel2     08-11-15     18  
                             RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #7   kingfish     08-11-15     20  
                                 RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #7   michel2     08-11-15     22  
                                 RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #7   Aruba     08-11-15     24  
                                     RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #7   michel2     08-11-15     27  
                                         RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #7   Aruba     08-12-15     30  
                                             RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #7   michel2     08-12-15     33  
                                             RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #7   Aruba     08-13-15     34  
                                             RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #7   michel2     08-14-15     36  
     RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #7   Aruba     08-10-15     7  
         RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #7   michel2     08-10-15     9  
             RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #7   Aruba     08-10-15     10  
                 RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #7   michel2     08-11-15     13  
                     RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #7   Aruba     08-11-15     15  
                         RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #7   michel2     08-11-15     19  
                             RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #7   Aruba     08-11-15     21  
                                 RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #7   michel2     08-11-15     23  
                                     RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #7   Aruba     08-11-15     25  
                                         RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #7   michel2     08-11-15     26  
                                             RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #7   Aruba     08-12-15     28  
                                             RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #7   michel2     08-12-15     29  
                                             RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #7   Aruba     08-12-15     31  
                                             RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #7   michel2     08-12-15     32  
                                             RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #7   Aruba     08-13-15     35  
                                             RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #7   michel2     08-14-15     37  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •