The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"If the Globe Tabloid Says it's true"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

rudynesia 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-29-01, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rudynesia Click to send private message to rudynesia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"If the Globe Tabloid Says it's true"
In the search for all possible answers. The Globe tabloid states that Tina is the winner. Oh wait should I have said **warning spoiler** oh well back to the post. They use the She is spending more money around town than usual. Even though they can't spend any money until after this week. So there you go all the proof you need. Nothing says the truth like a tabloid.

I dunno.............Rudy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Oh, please janisella 04-29-01 1
 RE: If the Globe Tabloid Says it's ... volmel 04-29-01 2
   RE: If the Globe Tabloid Says it's ... BaquaR13 04-30-01 3
   RE: If the Globe Tabloid Says it's ... Destroyingangel 04-30-01 4
 RE: If the Globe Tabloid Says it's ... Ptaz 04-30-01 5
 RE skierdude10 04-30-01 6
 RE: If the Globe Tabloid Says it's ... wolf1bh 04-30-01 7
   RE: If the Globe Tabloid Says it's ... namssa 05-01-01 8
 Tina spending money SurvivinDawg 05-01-01 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-29-01, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Oh, please"
Gee, a woman with money out shopping, get my bookie on the phone!

volmel 362 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-29-01, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volmel Click to send private message to volmel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: If the Globe Tabloid Says it's true"
Rudynesia, the rumor around Knoxville is that Tina has bought a BMW convertible and has been seen riding around town in it. I don't know if it's true or not because I haven't seen her myself.

I will say that Tina comes from one of the wealthiest families in Knoxville and I'm assuming her husband is fairly successful, so it may be that she has some money anyway and this article might not mean anything.

This is Big Orange and Tina Wesson country.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-30-01, 00:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: If the Globe Tabloid Says it's true"
>I will say that Tina comes
>from one of the wealthiest
>families in Knoxville and I'm
>assuming her husband is fairly
>successful, so it may be
>that she has some money
>anyway and this article might
>not mean anything.

Yes, i read that somewhere. Tina comes from a millionare family, doesnt she? So, i think it is possible that she has the money already. Also, even for 3rd place she wins a lot of money, so she may just be spending her prize money even if it was 2nd or third. I dont think this means much.

Destroyingangel 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-30-01, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Destroyingangel Click to send private message to Destroyingangel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: If the Globe Tabloid Says it's true"
I believe it's a new Mercedes, not a BMW. Not a lot of difference.

Ptaz 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-30-01, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ptaz Click to send private message to Ptaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: If the Globe Tabloid Says it's true"
Isn't this the same tabloid that predicted a strong RUDY win in S1?

skierdude10 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-30-01, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skierdude10 Click to send private message to skierdude10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE"
One problem, this is a spoiler board, so don't automatically have to type warning, we came here for spoilers...

wolf1bh 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-30-01, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wolf1bh Click to send private message to wolf1bh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: If the Globe Tabloid Says it's true"
i was on jeopardy! - taped in dec 98, aired in march 99- and i didn't get my money until somewhere around august 99 - about 5 months after it aired - assuming most tv shows are set up similarily- especially this one - it's a pretty safe bet that no one has gotten any money yet
wolf

"me and jennie was just like peas and carrots again"- keith fami...er...forrest gump

namssa 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-01-01, 03:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail namssa Click to send private message to namssa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: If the Globe Tabloid Says it's true"
They are announcing the winners live so Tina could not KNOW she won, unless she is paired with Keith then she probably knows she is going to win. Regardless. 2nd place I think is worth 100,000, but I doubt they have the money by now.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-01-01, 07:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Tina spending money"
I have heard from several sources that Tina has been spending money. I also have heard that Rodger bought a new car and has been spending more money than usual. Tina probably already has some money, and we know she's going to get plenty more for being no worse than #3.

I also believe that the contestants get paid extra for the product endorsements they do on the show. Colby probably got some extra green dollar bills for hyping the Aztec that he won. Tina early on plugged Doritos "Uh baag uf Dooreetoes. Moore thun annathang, Ah want uh bag uf Dooreetoes." So that would be additional spending money, as well.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

"I've never been bored a day in my life. Only boring people get bored." -- Jerri Manthey

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •