The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread -..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-30-06, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread -..."
LAST EDITED ON 05-01-06 AT 10:09 AM (EST)

Let's see now. Glad to dispense with Povich. I know . . . I'll send him to tour with R. Kelly.

Chances of getting Tyra as an LC: almost zilch. But, it never hurts to ask. She may need a third show.

Antonia is off helping Niambi and Christie run the Bahstan Marathon. The fact that it was run three weeks ago isn't deterring them much; I guess they're getting a head start for next year, which is about the time they'll finish. Look out for that heavy traffic through Natick, ok?

(BTW, Rhonda, we'll get back to the pool soon enough. These Real World auditions late nights at the office have been the pits. I do want to see you in your running outfit, though. You do Gore-Tex justice. And nice sports bra, BTW.)

At freaking last, Cassie is going to meet her son. Could be the greatest thing in family programming since Tiny Tim's wedding.

I so need DAWs like Sommer. She'll do anything for face time. We just want to scare away the last few viewers we have show that no HG is hopeless. (Well, almost no HG.)

Jodi, one of the producers found your purse. It weighs 11 pounds.

And, um, Stan . . . what the hey has gotten into you lately?

And how did the Garden Buddha get out of the pool? Must have transcended.

ADMINISTRIVIA:

Give yourselves a hand! Last week was the
Funniest. Week. Evah!!!
Let's keep up the good snark!

You need not just follow my lead here. You can take this in any show-related direction you wish.

Remember to use your sigs, or at least sign off as your characters.

If you want to join in as a RECURRING character, please sign up in the new signup thread before posting. That's where you'll find your sigs also (although, if you're replacing someone, it may be in the old signup thread).

Remember, if you're unable to post as your character for a time, just send me a note to that effect. Otherwise, I can only assume you're uninterested, which isn't fair to someone who might want to play.

Currently claimed roles are: Jon Murray, Dr. Stan, Iyanla, Rhonda, Andy (and her mom, and her left brow), Antonia (but she's unavailable this week), Jodi, Kelly, Lisa2, Niambi, Christina, Poetri, Dr. VantToLookJung, the Garden Buddha, the Rose Bush, the Front Door, Bead Store Owner, "Mr. Situation," and the Camera Man. New characters, or resurrected old ones, welcome! Not to mention assorted visitors, of whom we had a great many last week!

In abeyance: "Mr. Internet."

Available: Kim. First one in the signup thread gets her.

Do NOT post as a character that's been claimed. Thanks.

You can post as ad hoc, one-time characters WITHOUT signing up. If you intend to reuse your character, please do sign up . . . thanks!

And HAVE FUN!

Non-players: THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD. Discussion-type posts may be removed. BUT . . . You may address or ask questions of the role-players as their characters.

E-mail or PM me with any problems.

Based on various other "Be The . . ." games, created by (all hail) Angelfood.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread -...   Cygnus X1     04-30-06       
   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   pinksparkleguitar     05-01-06     1  
     RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   mbinkc     05-01-06     2  
         RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   kircon     05-02-06     23  
         RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   Cygnus X1     05-03-06     37  
     The Brow Mystery   Sahara     05-01-06     3  
         RE: The Brow Mystery   Sahara     05-01-06     4  
             RE: The Brow Mystery   pinksparkleguitar     05-01-06     5  
                 RE: The Brow Mystery   JavaT     05-01-06     12  
                     RE: The Brow Mystery   pinksparkleguitar     05-01-06     13  
             RE: The Brow Mystery   JavaT     05-02-06     19  
   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   Sahara     05-01-06     6  
     RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   Anne18     05-01-06     10  
         For those of you   Cygnus X1     05-02-06     16  
   My Emmy   Sahara     05-01-06     7  
     RE: My Emmy   Sahara     05-01-06     9  
         RE: My Emmy   Cygnus X1     05-03-06     36  
         RE: My Emmy   trikelady     05-03-06     38  
   TYRA!!!!!!   Sahara     05-01-06     8  
     RE: TYRA!!!!!!   JavaT     05-01-06     11  
         RE: TYRA!!!!!!   SeasonedRefinement     05-02-06     14  
             Oh, no she don't.   Cygnus X1     05-02-06     15  
                 RE: Oh, no she don't.   kircon     05-02-06     22  
                 RE: Oh, no she don't.   JavaT     05-02-06     25  
                     RE: Oh, no she don't.   Cygnus X1     05-03-06     35  
             RE: TYRA!!!!!!   JavaT     05-02-06     18  
                 RE: TYRA!!!!!!   SeasonedRefinement     05-03-06     33  
                     Niambi's Long Scripted Calling Out   kircon     05-05-06     61  
                         RE: Niambi's Long Scripted Calling ...   sharnina     05-05-06     62  
                             RE: Niambi's Long Scripted Calling ...   kircon     05-05-06     66  
                             RE: Niambi's Long Scripted Calling ...   kircon     05-06-06     67  
         RE: TYRA!!!!!!   BlowingOver     05-02-06     27  
             RE: TYRA!!!!!!   Anne18     05-02-06     28  
             RE: TYRA!!!!!!   JavaT     05-02-06     31  
             RE: TYRA!!!!!!   JavaT     05-02-06     32  
                 Goodbye, Cruel World   BlowingOver     05-03-06     43  
                     RE: Goodbye, Cruel World   Cygnus X1     05-04-06     52  
     RE: TYRA!!!!!!   JACKBAUERSCHIC     05-02-06     29  
   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   sharnina     05-02-06     17  
     RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   kircon     05-02-06     21  
         RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   sharnina     05-04-06     48  
             RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   kircon     05-06-06     68  
     RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   trikelady     05-03-06     41  
         RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   sharnina     05-04-06     50  
   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   JavaT     05-02-06     20  
     RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   beautyboyknockout     05-02-06     24  
         OOC: beautyboyknockout   Cygnus X1     05-03-06     42  
         RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   kircon     05-05-06     63  
     RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   Cygnus X1     05-03-06     39  
   Antonia   Anne18     05-02-06     26  
   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   JACKBAUERSCHIC     05-02-06     30  
   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   BlowingOver     05-03-06     44  
     RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   JavaT     05-03-06     45  
         RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   JavaT     05-03-06     47  
             RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   pinksparkleguitar     05-04-06     56  
         RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   BlowingOver     05-04-06     58  
             RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   JavaT     05-04-06     59  
                 RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   BlowingOver     05-08-06     74  
     RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   Lanna42     05-03-06     46  
     RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   pinksparkleguitar     05-04-06     57  
         Niambi Gets MAD!!!   kircon     05-06-06     70  
   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   sharnina     05-04-06     49  
     RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   JavaT     05-04-06     51  
         RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   sharnina     05-04-06     54  
     RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   kircon     05-06-06     71  
   Jodi's dance   Cygnus X1     05-04-06     53  
   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   Anne18     05-04-06     55  
     RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   catmama     05-04-06     60  
         RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   Lanna42     05-05-06     64  
             RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   JavaT     05-05-06     65  
                 RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   Lanna42     05-06-06     69  
         RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   kircon     05-06-06     72  
             RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   catmama     05-08-06     73  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •