The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rankings Thread 04/26/05"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-26-05, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rankings Thread 04/26/05"
Songs from 2000 on, supposedly. How did the Idol wannabes do?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05 geekboy 04-26-05 1
   RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05 bostonrobfan 04-26-05 2
 RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05 true 04-26-05 3
 RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05 Femme 04-26-05 4
 RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05 Lisapooh 04-26-05 5
   RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05 Gothmog 04-27-05 13
       RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05 Breezy 04-27-05 15
 RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05 PhoenixMons 04-27-05 6
 RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05 seahorse 04-27-05 7
 RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05 robyn12 04-27-05 8
   RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05 nailbone 04-27-05 19
       RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05 robyn12 04-27-05 24
 RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05 pinay_racer 04-27-05 9
 RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05 Glow 04-27-05 10
   RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05 brvnkrz 04-27-05 17
 RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05 Snidget 04-27-05 11
 AOL rankings this morning Snidget 04-27-05 12
 RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05 Breezy 04-27-05 14
 RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05 mrc 04-27-05 16
 RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05 TanNymph 04-27-05 18
 RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05 frisky 04-27-05 20
   RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05 TanNymph 04-27-05 22
 RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05 Devious Weasel 04-27-05 21
 RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05 emydi 04-27-05 23
   RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05 Devious Weasel 04-27-05 26
       RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05 PhoenixMons 04-27-05 29
           RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05 true 04-28-05 34
       RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05 seahorse 04-28-05 33
   RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05 geg6 04-27-05 27
 RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05 BriarRosie 04-27-05 25
 RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05 udg 04-27-05 28
 RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05 lovwigglesworth 04-27-05 30
 RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05 theking0075 04-27-05 31
   RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05 taffnic 04-27-05 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-26-05, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05"
Posted elsewhere, i'll copy here.

Here is how i would assemble the 6.

1 - Bo. Perfect song selection, excellent vocals, stage-prescence-plus.
2 - Anthony. Go figure, the boy did better than most
3 - Scott. Go figure again, i actually liked it. It suited him well
4 - Vonzell. I again didn't think it was all that the judges raved about. I thought she was mostly off-key.
5 - Carrie. It was country, but again she was weak. And the whole "no stage prescence" thing.
6 - Constantine. Judges were absolutely correct. Go back to pop, and ditch the heavier rock.

Look at that bottom 3. Amazing.

geekboy

bostonrobfan 490 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-26-05, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bostonrobfan Click to send private message to bostonrobfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05"
1. Anthony- Wow! Definitely his best performance.
2. Bo- Good job
3. Vonzell- very nice
4. Carrie- okay
5. Constantine- yawn.
6. Scott- pack your bags is right. That was absolutely painful!

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-05, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05"
This week the rankings are easy.

1. Bo. I *liked* the glasses.
2. Vonzell. I like her more each week.
3. Anthony. I can't stand him, but he was good tonight.
*tie*
4. Constantine. I didn't care for angry Constantine, but I didn't think it was *that* bad.
4. Carrie. I don't like country much, but the way that Simon pimped her tonight, made me gag.
6. Scott. I usually like his voice, but tonight was painful. He's waaay overdue for the boot.

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-26-05, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05"
1. Bo - I would bet that this is the first time I placed him first on any list of mine, but overall, he smoked everyone else.

2. Anthony - I liked his performance a lot, but I generally leave the room when he sings.

3. Vonzell - She was good. That one little bit in the middle was really great, but the rest was simply good.

4. Carrie - I like country Carrie, and I really appreciate the fact that she made an attempt to liven it up. She did not succeed so much, but trying meant a lot to me.

5. Scott - It was a bit awkward, and the song was lame as anything, but he wasn't as bad as:

6. Constantine - I wish I could rank this performance #2 (as in "Number Two" ifyaknowwhaddimean), but he really does belong on the bottom. It was like some sweet little lady saying, "Rock on" and singing a little Megadeth. He didn't have "rock voice," even though he had "rock stage presence." It was weak.

Femme

i she be your girlfriend

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-05, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05"
1. Vonzell - gutsy choice - great performance (with a few clinkers thrown in). Vonzell looks like a star. Very natural pleasing stage presence.

2. Bo - perfect song choice for him! Excellent!!! I'd rank him first but that shirt prohibits him from climbing higher than number 2. I just love how normal and down home Bo is.

3. Anthony - It pains me to put him this high. Great job - but honestly, it bugs me that a young guy would be itching to sing Celine Effing Dion. You shoudl be out getting laid and tattoed Anthony - not channeling Neil Diamond or Wayne Newton.

4. Carrie - well, she looked good. There are way better Martina songs. Bland and pretty and ultimately just not enough.

5. Constantine - a little too smug and a lot too poseur

6. Scott- pitchy. ordinary. forgettable.

Gothmog 2886 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-27-05, 07:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Gothmog Click to send private message to Gothmog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05"
What pooh said.

please send Scott home, people

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05"
suckup

Go home Scott!

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-27-05, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05"
Dreadful week. I didn't think it could get worse than last week, but it did!

1. Bo - I guess he gets this spot because everyone else was worse (not because he was particularly great). I mentioned in another thread that I wanted him to sing this song. I was disappointed after hearing it, though It was a very shaky performance vocally (he was all over the place) but he can get away with it with the kind of music he sings. But as usual, he performed very well and looked the part.

2. Anthony - The beginning was bad, but the end was pretty great.

3. Vonzell - some good parts here and there, but overall she was off-pitch. No more slow songs for you, Vonzell! She doesn't have the control (training) to sing slow songs (she needs a new voice teacher, methinks...she certainly has amazing pipes but isn't using them properly).

4. Scott - I enjoyed parts of it because he showed the control he has in his voice, but he was off-key (but who wasn't tonight?) a number of times and the first few high notes were pretty wretched.

5. Carrie - Ick. Yet another bad week for Carrie. She was way off pitch the ENTIRE song. Randy was exactly right in his analysis of her performance...never quite got up to the notes.

6. Constantine - O.M.G. When I heard the selection, I thought there was no way he could pull it off...Bo, yes. Constantine, no way in Hades. That was probably THE worst performance of the finals for me (even worse than last week's Carrie/Constantine disasters). These two in my bottom two again this week...too bad it'll never happen IRL

Please let next week be something more enjoyable. I have been hoping for Motown week or big band week (those are always my favorite weeks) this season, but with this bunch, that would probably be a disaster.

Got blog?

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05"
1 Bo
2 Anthony
3 Vonzell
4 Carrie
5 Constantine
6 Scott

robyn12 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-27-05, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail robyn12 Click to send private message to robyn12 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05"
1. Constantine -- In spite of what the judges said, I thought he was great this week. I think this is exactly the kind of music he is comfortable with -- not too hard rock, not too pop. I thought he sounded great. I think the judges (especially Randy) are harder on him because of his good looks. They assume that's why he has so many fans... But I honestly think even without the good looks he is hands down the best singer and best performer in this competition, by far. I think he's already a star.

2. Carrie -- Hated the song, but thought she sang it well

3. Vonzell -- ok

4. Bo -- I think Bo is one note. His voice sounds like an SNL rock star spoof voice to me. I think the judges are really pushing him, in spite of the fact that he has not been doing that great. I don't know why. He always sounds and looks exactly the same to me. If he wins this show, I don't think he'll be a big seller...

5. Anthony - dreadful, but not as bad as Scott

6. Scott -- this boy has got to go!!!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05"
I think this is exactly the kind of music he is comfortable with -- not too hard rock, not too pop.

Isn't his band a metal band?

I think the judges (especially Randy) are harder on him because of his good looks.

Good looks?? Bwhahahahahahahahaha...ahem, sorry. *snicker*

New from Sigs by Syren!!

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-

robyn12 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-27-05, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail robyn12 Click to send private message to robyn12 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05"
Well, yoiu might not think he is good looking but a lot of people in America think he is very good looing, including, and especially me.

I said that because they comment every week on his looks in one way or another. This week Randy said, "I'm happy for you that you're a good looking guy, but this is a singing competition..."

Those kinds of comments just enrage me. It is no more fair to other him for his good looks than it is to other Scott for his not so good looks...

And besides, why do the judges have to keep saying that. People vote for Constantine because they like the full package... He is a great singer, he's exciting, he takes chances, he's cool, and fun, and he also happens to be good looking. Madonna is not the best singer in the world, but people have liked her and bought her music for decades. I don't get why Randy has to keep lecturing us on who to vote for... Why can't we just vote for who we like, regardless of what makes us like them?

pinay_racer 122 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-27-05, 05:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pinay_racer Click to send private message to pinay_racer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05"
1. Bo - love the glasses!
2. Vonzel - just love her when she sings
3. Anthony - one of his best performance
4. carrie - she could have done better.
5. constantine - performance was great, but vocals ewwww!
6. scott - he should follow what simon said - "pack your suitcase". i hope he is right this time. he just sucked!

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 07:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05"
1. Bo - That was awesome.
2. Anthony - I had my doubts at first but he pulled it off.
3. Carrie - Carrie does country well.
4. Vonzell - eh. She's just middle of the pack for me.
5. Scott - I didn't think it was that bad.
6. Constantine - horrible. dreadful. blech.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05"
Same as Glowie but reverse 5 and 6 including the comments.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 07:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05"
Copied my rankings to here

1. Anthony...shocked as hell I'd put him here, but feces occur
2. Bo...didn't like him as I usually did but he was a'ight
3. Vonzell. Wasn't great but it didn't hurt my ears.
4. Constantine
5. Carrie
6. Scott

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 07:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "AOL rankings this morning"
The who should win poll
Bo is at 46%
Carrie is at 30%
Constantine is at 9%
Vonzell is at 6%
Anthony is at 5%
Scott is at 4%

So if this matches America in anyway Bo and Carrie are safe.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05"
1. Bo- I love Gavin DeGraw, I've been pimping his music since Feb '04 when I saw him open for BNL. See him live peeps, he's great live.

2. Anthony- *doublelook* yep I typed Anthony, I thought he did well with that song. Even though I hate Celine.

3. Vonzel- Girl can sing.

4. Carrie- I like that song but she had no energy or personality in it as usual. Add in that she obviously was under the weather and she just wasn't that great.

5. Constantine- ummmmm ack! that was not good but....

6. Scott- go home now please, that performance was horrid. Slow boring off key song. Painful.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy. Sigpic by Syren.

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05"
1. Anthony--Left it all out on the stage. Parents crying was great for pulling in votes.

2. Vonzell--Tough song, not quite right vocals at points. but she beats the others hands-down.

3. Carrie--Definitely not her best vocal, but I actually thought she had some energy for once. Like Nadia, her song choices may doom her.

4. Bo--It was okay for me. I still think he has lost momentum from earlier and can't quite find his groove.

5 and 6--Connie/Scott--Both were bad. Connie is a good performer, but his voice was awful, awful, awful! But, like Paula said, the notes don't really matter. And we always listen to Paula.

Scott plain sucked. Off-key, boring, same ole, same ole. Go home to Ohio and represent the "average" American there.

A Nefarious Dice Creation

TanNymph 309 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-27-05, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TanNymph Click to send private message to TanNymph Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05"
1. Bo - loved the performance, hated the shirt and shades

2. Vonzell - Not really a baby V fan but thought she sounded good on a difficult song.

3. TIE -
Anthony - Best he has sounded. I cringed when Ryan said he was taking on Celine but I was surprised when I actually liked it.
Carrie - Looked gorgeous as always, sounded pretty good but not my favorite Martina song. She should have sang Wild Angels but not sure what year that came out.

5. Constantine - Poor song choice. I like Nickelback but that song doesn't showcase his vocals at all. Should have sang the Reason by Hoobastank. ( I know might not be on the list )

6. Scott - Agree with Simon.

Bottom 3 - Scott, Constantine, Anthony

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05"
1. Bo - and not just because he's hot. He did a great job on this and I love his look and he oozes sexuality and sensuality and OMG OMG OMG!! Okay, so it is just because he's hot. He showcased his girlfriend, though, but balanced this travesty nicely by admitted that he is a cat person. *swoon*

2, 3, 4 - Anthony, Carrie, Vonzell - all pretty blah.

5. Constantine - he's second last only because I am sick of Scott, but I shall never forgive him for butchering this song, and if Chad Krueger were dead, he'd be spinning in his grave right now. Paws shaking traumatically, I had to struggle to put on my Nickelback CD to listen to this song the way it was meant to be sung. You? Are not rock. You're a pop idol. Deal with it. And stop looking at me like that. It makes me *shudder*.

6. Scott - Not only did he suck, but he's manipulative. I don't buy all the father crap. He's going for the sympathy vote every week and I, for one, am insulted. Even if it's all true, which I doubt if it is, it isn't relevant to what's going on here. Putting him through every week based on a sob-story is like giving the NYC fireman the million before the game is played out -- it's cheesy and shallow. Hey, Scott fans, If you want to vote for the downtrodden, do some useful and make out a cheque to your favourite charity. Let this dog lie.

The world is my litterbox.

TanNymph 309 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TanNymph Click to send private message to TanNymph Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05"
ICA with your comments listed under Scott. I thought I was the only one that thought that about Tom.

04-27-05, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05"
Editor’s Note 1: Now I know why I don’t listen to much contemporary popular music.

Editor’s Note 2: Actually, I already knew. It mostly svcks. The only song I recognized was Carrie’s version of Martina.

Tier 1

Bo: Great, great performance. Can’t say enough about it.
Vonzell: She will be a big, big star.
Anthony: Well done. I agree with what Simon said, though.

Tier 2

Carrie: Nice, but off.
Scott: Nice, but off.
Constantine: WTF? Dude, even what little I know of current pop music is enough to know you should have done John Mayer or something similar.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05"
My thoughts:

1. Bo--very good but I keep saying that he looks ridiculous carrying that microphone stand around with him w/o a band in the background

And the rest

2. Anthony-I have to put him here because he was better than the rest, but I agree with Simon, I hated it but the tweeners/teen girls will love it!!

3. Vonzell--eh, I don't like her but better than rest

4. Carrie--same as V

5. Constantine--Nickelback,um, no..John Mayer would have been excellent for him to do, Dweeze really should be these kids' coach

6. Scott--just off key the whole song, just awful

NOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN TONITE:

Bottom 3: Scott, Carrie and Vonzell (Constantine maybe, instead of Carrie, but I doubt it)

Scott finally goes home (unless the old "sings last" rule goes into effect and he is saved again, if that happens then V goes)

04-27-05, 02:35 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05"
If Constantine had sung "Daughters", all the rest of them would be fighting for second place right now. Course they might be anyway, given the size and nature of his fan base.

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-27-05, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05"
*puke*

I.hate.John.Mayer. Just had to clarify that...

But Constantine has a very odd inflection/diction when he sings...so John Mayer's bizarro singing style would fit him perfeclty. I still think he should have done Drops of Jupiter...would have fit him and his dramatic self better.

Got blog?

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-05, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05"
I.hate.John.Mayer.

Me too! Wow, PM, we're really on the same musical wavelength lately.

That Daughters song makes me want to vomit. Hideous! *gag*

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-05, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05"
Obviously his fans were not working overtime this week.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05"
LOL, Emy.

Great minds think alike. Just slightly different reasoning.

1) Bo - no question, a slam dunk. This guy is the real deal. And I have to agree with Glowie, he's hot, hot, hot. In a way that Constantine can only dream about. And I have to laugh about the microphone stand thing. DBF keeps saying, "It must feel so weird for him to be singing with no band behind him. But he just goes for it anyway."

HUGE LINE----------BECAUSE THE REST DON'T COME CLOSE

2) Anthony - can't believe I have him ranked high again. But he did the job with this song, even though I don't think I hate anything more than Celine Dion songs.

ANOTHER HUGE LINE-------BECAUSE ALL THE REST SVCKED

3) Vonzell - she only gets this space because everyone else was even more horrible. Vonzell, honey, do you even know what a "key" is?

4) Carrie - now we get into the real svckage that was last night's show. I lied earlier when I said there was nothing I hated more than Celine Dion songs. I hate Carrie's singing in any genre worse than Celine. I thought she might do better in country (is there a worse genre in all of music than this one?) since it is her "thing," but I was wrong. Very, very wrong.

5) Constantine - OMG, that was bad. That was so bad, it made me feel bad for Nickelback. And since I think Nickelback should apologize to all of North America for being one of the most horrible bands to ever have a hit on American radio, that's saying quite a bit. Connie, honey, you are no rocker. No matter how much you want to be. Get over it.

6) Scott - I refuse to even discuss how bad this was.

Scott, Carrie, and Vonzell. Scott gets the boot. But I actually would rather Carrie go. Or Vonzell. Oh, well, if any of these three go, I'd be happy.

I'm such a slut for the blues.

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-27-05, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05"
1. Bo. - Wow. Whoa. Perfect song choice, and he's still a studmuffin.

2. Anthony - The high notes did it for me. Good performance, and I don't particularly care for him.

3. Vonzell - Ranked higher than Carrie due to risky song choice.
She started out pretty shaky, but there were quite a few good notes mixed in. She needs a little more seasoning. Put her back in the oven a little bit, and she'll be fine.

4. Carrie - Easy song choice for her, did it a'ight.

5. Scott - Boring, but he has to be better than...

6. Constantine - NICKELBACK? You've got to be kidding me! Stop kicking the camerapeople and pick a song better for you. He was making me ill just watching his performance. Horrid.

I'm back to putting Constantine on the bottom of the heap, whew.

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-27-05, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05"
1) Bo
2) Vonzell
3) Anthony *boggle* Someone give the boy an award for "most improved"
4) Carrie
5) Constantine
6) Scott (Please, please, please, for the love of Pete, send him HOME already)

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

lovwigglesworth 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-27-05, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovwigglesworth Click to send private message to lovwigglesworth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05"
Being that all of these contestants have been performing in some kind of venues for at least a few years now, the theme for the night should have brought out the best performances of the season. They all could have chose a song they truly know, have been singing for at least a year, and really make an impression. Yet I was disappointed, only a couple actually came through and did just that. So on to my rankings.
1. BO!- Without a doubt the best of the night. He's probably done that song a few times before and knew he could make a good impression with it. And he did.
2. Anthony- Anthony loves Celine Dion songs (he is from Europe so I guess we can forgive him). I would guess this has been a song he has sung quite alot over the years and knew he could really pull it off. His voice right on the whole time with some really hard notes. He needed to have a good night and in my opinion he had his best yet.
3. Carrie- I think she tried to do as Bo with a song she really knew and thought would make a good impression. But for one thing she sounded sick and another the song was not a good choice.
4. Vonzell- Both girls were flat, but I think Vonzell a little more so is the only reason she is below Carrie.
5. Connie- Others have said it better than I.
6. Scott- I cringed at having to see his family. And I cringed during a couple notes of the song. Isn't this the same guy who got sympathy votes because his father supposedly was horrible, then he goes and sings an "I-love-Daddy" song? I don't get it.

theking0075 331 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail theking0075 Click to send private message to theking0075 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05"
1. Constatine - I liked it. Or maybe I just really like that song?
2. Vonzell - You go girl!
3. Bo - It was not my favorite Bo performance, but what do I know, I liked Freebird.
4. Anthony - I find it funny he seems to be trying to shake off the image he might be gay, yet he does Celine Dion?
5. Carrie - I'm not a fan of country and I'm not a fan of Carrie. Liked Pat Bennetar though.
6. Scott - I've voted for Scott before, but not this week. That was just Awful!

"Evil" Dr. Will: Reality Show Legend!

taffnic 5392 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Rankings Thread 04/26/05"
1.Constantine-I also loved this. I saw nothing wrong with it.
2.Anthony-It was not half bad.
3.Bo-I personally did not like this, but then I'm not into rock.
4.Vonzell
5.Carrie
6.Scott-Please go home.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •