The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Theme for 4/26"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-26-05, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Theme for 4/26"
The rumor mill on the fox boards say that the theme is ......

2000 to the Present. Pretty wide range of songs.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy. Sigpic by Syren.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Theme for 4/26 JOSHIDOL 04-26-05 1
 RE: Theme for 4/26 Glow 04-26-05 2
 RE: Theme for 4/26 Bebo 04-26-05 3
   RE: Theme for 4/26 Devious Weasel 04-26-05 4
       RE: Theme for 4/26 DontGetMeStarted 04-26-05 9
           RE: Theme for 4/26 Devious Weasel 04-26-05 14
               RE: Theme for 4/26 DontGetMeStarted 04-26-05 18
                   RE: Theme for 4/26 Lisapooh 04-26-05 23
                       RE: Theme for 4/26 DontGetMeStarted 04-26-05 24
 Some of the suggestions Breezy 04-26-05 5
 possible spoiler Breezy 04-26-05 6
   RE: possible spoiler Glow 04-26-05 7
       too many to choose Breezy 04-26-05 8
           RE: too many to choose Glow 04-26-05 10
               RE: too many to choose Breezy 04-26-05 11
 RE: Theme for 4/26 Femme 04-26-05 12
   RE: Theme for 4/26 ginger 04-26-05 13
 RE: Theme for 4/26**song spoilers DontGetMeStarted 04-26-05 15
   *looks up* Breezy 04-26-05 16
       RE: *looks up* DontGetMeStarted 04-26-05 19
   RE: Theme for 4/26**song spoilers robyn12 04-26-05 20
 My choices PhoenixMons 04-26-05 17
   RE: My choices DontGetMeStarted 04-26-05 21
   HA! PhoenixMons 04-26-05 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JOSHIDOL 275 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-26-05, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JOSHIDOL Click to send private message to JOSHIDOL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Theme for 4/26"
I read that too Breezy!! I wonder what kind of songs they will sing and who will give them clearance to sing their songs. This does allow Carrie I would guess to sing a country song since they have many of those around. If it is true, should be interesting..

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-05, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Theme for 4/26"
oh wow. That is a wide range. I'm sure there are a lot of artists out there that won't give clearance though. bummer.

Thanks Breezy. I was wondering.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-05, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Theme for 4/26"
My burning question...will Carrie sing something she understands this time?

"If there was ever a time you wanted permission to run over a clown . . . ."

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-05, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Theme for 4/26"
Was "The Happy Birthday Song" released between 2000 and 2005?

I know, I know. Bashers.

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-26-05, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Theme for 4/26"
or "I'm a little teapot"

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-05, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Theme for 4/26"
Nope. There's symbolism in that. The whole "I'm a teapot" thing. Carrie wouldn't get that.

04-26-05, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Theme for 4/26"
Well that just goes to show us... you don't have to be smart to be popular.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-05, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Theme for 4/26"
I'm living proof of that.

04-26-05, 04:46 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Theme for 4/26"
Well you seem smart, even if you *are* a Playboy Centerfold.....

04-26-05, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Some of the suggestions"
being bounced around.

Bo- Nickelback or Kid Rock
Constantine- Sugar Ray
Vonzel- Destiny's Child

04-26-05, 12:23 PM (EST)
6. "possible spoiler"
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-05 AT 12:37 PM (EST)

Of course I can't know how reliable it is, but it was posted on another board that BO will be singing Here Without You by 3 doors down. It also said Carrie would be singing First Cut is the Deepest-Cheryl Crow, and that Con would be singing Drops of Jupiter-Train. Remember, we never know how reliable it is!

I took out link, when I clicked on it; it didn't go to the message I wanted it too.

*shrug*

04-26-05, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: possible spoiler"
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-05 AT 12:44 PM (EST)

well okay then. hmmm.
What would be the best song for each contestant? Lots to choose from.

ETA those choices seem pretty decent.

04-26-05, 12:32 PM (EST)
8. "too many to choose"
and who knows if the song is one they can sing.

Also have to agree with the one person over on that scary board that reminded others of what Simon said about singing current songs. If you don't sing it like what they just heard on the radio fans won't like it, but if you sing it like they just played it on the radio others(judges) will bust you for not being original. Bad theme.

04-26-05, 12:38 PM (EST)
10. "RE: too many to choose"
Exactly. It's karaoke night.

04-26-05, 12:47 PM (EST)
11. "RE: too many to choose"
I wonder how many analogies Simon will come up with tonight.

Oh by the way, the poster from the above spoiler says they got those song choices from a Bo fans only message board.

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-26-05, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Theme for 4/26"
Ten bucks says Bo can't get the clearance for anything of "St. Anger" by Metallica.

Femme

i she be your girlfriend

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-05, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Theme for 4/26"
Whaddya mean? Lars Ulrich is always a champion of the free sharing of artistic expression! I'm sure mere money considerations wouldn't prevent him from authorizing the use of his incredibly original material by a young artist and fan...

04-26-05, 03:53 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Theme for 4/26**song spoilers"
Bo is singing "Here Without You" by 3 Doors Down
Anthony is singing "You Raise Me Up" by Josh Groban
Constantine is singing "Drops of Jupiter" by Train
Carrie is singing "First Cut is the Deepest" by Sheryl Crow

don't know if these are true

04-26-05, 03:54 PM (EST)
16. "*looks up*"
Yep that's what my spoiler said too.

04-26-05, 04:20 PM (EST)
19. "RE: *looks up*"
well, I'm definately getting a bozo button today!

Argh!!

sorry

robyn12 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-26-05, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail robyn12 Click to send private message to robyn12 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Theme for 4/26**song spoilers"
I hope these song spoiler's are true!! I think Constantine will do GREAT with that Train song -- and Bo will do just as well with that sad slow song he picked. My favorite by Bo has been "The Greatest Fan of Your Life," and this one is similar, vocally. SHould be a good show!

Oh, and Anthony attempting Josh Groban should be a lot of fun too!

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-26-05, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "My choices"
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-05 AT 04:08 PM (EST)

Vonzell: though she'll probably choose a Beyonce/Alicia Keys song, I'd pick something by a less-copied/familiar artist...I'd go with "Get This Party Started" by Pink. Sounds strange, maybe, but Vonzell probably needs to do an uptempo song to stick around. I think she'd have a ton of fun with this song (transposed to her range, of course). Or if she wants to slow it down, I'd do Faith Evans' "I Love You". It's a beautiful song and Vonzell could pull it off. She could be in trouble this week because there aren't a whole lot of songs for her to choose from that would be well-suited to her style.

Scott: I'd love to hear him do something neo-soul or Santana f. Musiq "Nothing At All". Nothing At All would be my top pick for Scott - it's not a totally mellow song (nice Spanish guitar and rhythms in the background) and it's got a great melody/chorus that would go well with Scott's voice.

Carrie: she can easily turn back to country this week, and that's what I'd do if I were her...something familiar to non-country fans (and something that does not require a whole lot of emotion) - "Cry" by Faith Hill would be my choice...or something by the Dixie Chicks...or "I Hope You Dance" by LeAnn Womack.

Anthony: Maybe "Remedy" by Jason Mraz or "Rhythm Devine" by Enrique Iglesias. It's really hard to choose for him since his style is so different. But the Enrique song would be a good one for him - uptempo and certainly could show off his voice (and any version of an Enrique Iglesias song is better than the original...too bad, cause his dad is awesome)

Constantine: "Bent" by Matchbox 20 (or anything by Rob Thomas...they have that same weird enunciation/pronunciation thing going on)...really it's anybody's guess with Constantine...maybe Drops of Jupiter by Train? I love that song

Bo: "Disease" Matchbox 20 "When I'm Gone" by 3 Doors Down. I'm certainly not the right person to pick the right rock songs though, lol. I'd love to hear him sing "I Don't Wanna Be" by Gavin Degraw, but I don't think that'll happen.

etf tags

Got blog?

04-26-05, 04:26 PM (EST)
21. "RE: My choices"
I wonder if Scott could pull off that one song .. gosh what is the name of it... "It just goes to show you the blues' or something like that. I have the CD, that song really rocks, the rest of the CD is to rappy for my taste. It talks about downtrodden people and what the blues are really about in modern day times.... its about 4 years old.... ?? Oh Whitey Ford, I think he was in a band and went out and did this CD solo if my sieve like mind is remembering correctly.

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-26-05, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "HA!"
Oops! I didn't see that there was a spoiler about the songs that most of them would be singing! Hey, my guessing/song-picking is pretty good, don't you think? I got one right and I got a band right (wrong song, though) - oddly enough I picked the rocker songs and I don't even listen to rock unless I happen to catch a song on the radio. I just know what songs these folks SHOULD be singing is usually not what they pick, but I think Constantine and Bo have both made great selections for their voices. Anthony's should be interesting...I forgot about Josh Groban. Carrie's, I think, will be awful. I don't see her doing a good job with this song at all. She really should have stuck with country, methinks.

Got blog?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •