The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Manicure...The Ring...The Previews......."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-28-06, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Manicure...The Ring...The Previews......."
Did anyone else get this right away??

WE see him put the ring on a hand with a either a very subtle french manicure or very lightly polished......And we see several takes of Jen's hands.....same hand??

I think ABC goofed a lot this Bachelor

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Manicure...The Ring...The P... hooked2reality 11-28-06 1
   RE: The Manicure...The Ring...The P... LisaPles 11-28-06 4
   RE: The Manicure...The Ring...The P... dw7557 11-29-06 5
 RE: The Manicure...The Ring...The P... KScott 11-28-06 2
 RE: The Manicure...The Ring...The P... SilverStar 11-28-06 3
 RE: The Manicure...The Ring...The P... Europeanne 11-30-06 6
   RE: The Manicure...The Ring...The P... Michaela 12-04-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

hooked2reality 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-28-06, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hooked2reality Click to send private message to hooked2reality Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Manicure...The Ring...The Previews......."
Yup, my husband and I figured it out that way too...also,we knew cos Jen's fingers were thin and Sadie's were slightly chubbier... (gosh, I need to get a life..) although I wouldnt believe it cos I was so sure that he had more chemistry with Sadie, ergo he would surely pick her unless he was an absolute moron....

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-28-06, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Manicure...The Ring...The Previews......."
>Yup, my husband and I figured
>it out that way too...
>(gosh, I need to get a life..)

My husband figured it out before I even noticed.
Yeah, we need to get a life, too! *sigh*

dw7557 2 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-06, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dw7557 Click to send private message to dw7557 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Manicure...The Ring...The Previews......."
LOL Hooked2reality. I thought the same thing. I work 4-12 so don't get to watch much tv, but had my son or husband record this crazy show cause I got hooked the first night. Now we're all checking out chubby vs. thin fingers! I just had to laugh. I'm glad I'm not the only one out there who watches this show and wonders why. My friends ask me "why?" I tell them I just don't know but I surely do enjoy it.

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-28-06, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Manicure...The Ring...The Previews......."
Yeah, I figured out who he was picking by the hands...

a Surveysez classic

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-28-06, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Manicure...The Ring...The Previews......."
Yup. Me, too.

Europeanne 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-30-06, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Europeanne Click to send private message to Europeanne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Manicure...The Ring...The Previews......."
Yes, my disappointment came early.... I realized that too!

Michaela 2 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-06, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Michaela Click to send private message to Michaela Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Manicure...The Ring...The Previews......."
I told my daughter that he would pick Jen by the look of both her and Sadie's hands. But when Trista was the Bachlorette and had to choose between Charlie and Ryan, there was "Something" that gave the ending away, too, and I knew she was going to choose Ryan. But for the life of me, I can't remember what it was!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •