The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"** EPISODE 10 PROMO ** "The Birds!""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences BlowsVivor Forum (Protected)
Current Message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-02-01, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"** EPISODE 10 PROMO ** "The Birds!""
LAST EDITED ON 08-02-01 AT 10:13 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-02-01 AT 11:12 AM (EST)

Well, friends, I caught the promo for episode 10 earlier this morning, would have posted quicker about it except I had a couple of questions I thought I'd try to find the answers for first, but more on that later. Here is how the commercial goes:

(Open on wildlife shots montage: barn owl taking flight, field mice scurrying, raccoon at the water, squirrel jumping out of a tree...)
Ayannouncer: On the next BlowsVivor --

(Random life in BV summer camp shots.)
Survivorerist (off-camera, singing to guitar strumming): "Let's give 'em something to talk about/ Love and a myst'ry to figure out."

(Shot of Survivorerist and IceCat constructing a shelter.)
Ayannouncer: The food situation comes to a head --

George Tirebiter (close-up, semi-laughing): I will not eat green eggs and ham!
(Shot of a splashing disturbance of some sort in the water.)

Ayannouncer: And a trap is sprung, one will be caught by surprise --

RudyRules (confessional shot): They won't be expecting me to do anything now, it's time to strike.

(Shot of helicopter coming in for a landing.)
Ayannouncer: But will a special guest bring relief? --

IceCat (possibly directed scene with attempted animated acting): Things are heating up in our camp!

(Shot of a tent.)
Mystery Woman (off-camera, shot of all six remaining players having a discussion outside a shelter): Is it time for my close-up? (possibly voice has been manipulated, sounds like Betty Boop)

(Shot of Outfrontgirl and George Tirebiter at cooking fire.)
Ayannouncer: A daring escape succeeds, will it alter the course of the game? --

Dangerkitty (confessional shot): You can never be certain of anything at any time.
(Shot inside shelter, SnoopySucks with a little yellow bird, a barn owl, and a white rabbit with squinty eyes and an overbite.)

Ayannouncer: Strategies for control will evolve to the next level! --

Outfrontgirl (confessional shot): I didn't come here to be conned by some cake-eating wannabe underwear model.

(Shot of players entering tribal council set, slo-mo.)
Survivorerist (off-camera, singing to guitar strumming): "Working on myst'ries without any clues/ Working on the night moves."

(Quick montage: take from splashing scene, close-up of Dangerkitty looking angry, shot of IceCat running, shot of helicopter, repeat of barn owl taking flight, aerial view of camp, house of cards starting to fall.)
Ayannouncer: Be prepared for a twisting shock on the next BlowsVivor!

(Logo still frame then fade.)

Well, that's what I got on tape. I got on-line and tried to find out if anyone anywhere had any insights about the wildlife shots, if those various animals might have hidden meaning or something, but no luck there. By the way, the pimps site is down just as I predicted and had heard it was. Anyway, I did find a different perplexity while on the promo search, seems there are subliminals in some of them. Checked the tape frame by frame and sure enough, found one. These words appear in one frame, exactly as I present them here, make of it what you can:

EYE OF PROVIDENCE
MANDELBROT SET
OMPHALOS
HALO EFFECT

(edits just to correct some spelling errors)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 ** EPISODE 10 PROMO ** "The Birds!"   dabo     08-02-01       
   Interesting preview   AyatollahKhomeini     08-02-01     1  
   Thoughts   flying squirrel     08-02-01     2  
   RE: ** EPISODE 10 PROMO ** "The Bir...   Outfrontgirl     08-02-01     3  
     Mandelbrot set   flying squirrel     08-02-01     4  
         Eye of Providence and Halo Effect   flying squirrel     08-02-01     7  
             RE: Eye of Providence and Halo Effe...   Outfrontgirl     08-02-01     11  
         RE: Mandelbrot set   RudyRules     08-02-01     9  
         RE: Mandelbrot set   Outfrontgirl     08-02-01     12  
   RE: ** EPISODE 10 PROMO ** "The Bir...   LadyT     08-02-01     5  
   RE: ** EPISODE 10 PROMO ** "The Bir...   idiotcowboy     08-02-01     6  
     RE: ** EPISODE 10 PROMO ** "The Bir...   Outfrontgirl     08-02-01     8  
         LOOOVE it   flying squirrel     08-02-01     10  
   RE: ** EPISODE 10 PROMO ** "The Bir...   George Tirebiter     08-02-01     13  
     RE: ** EPISODE 10 PROMO ** "The Bir...   Outfrontgirl     08-03-01     14  
   Help me, Spoilers! Another clue?   George Tirebiter     08-03-01     15  
     RE: Help me, Spoilers! Another clue...   Outfrontgirl     08-03-01     16  
         RE: Help me, Spoilers! Another clue...   George Tirebiter     08-03-01     17  
             vote thread   Outfrontgirl     08-03-01     18  
                 LMAO   George Tirebiter     08-03-01     19  
     RE: Help me, Spoilers! Another clue...   dabo     08-04-01     20  
   RE: Now we're spoiling (very cool s...   janisella     08-04-01     21  
     The Brown Gufu is Bad...   IceCat     08-04-01     22  
         RE: The Brown Gufu is Bad...   George Tirebiter     08-04-01     23  
             RE: The Brown Gufu is Bad...   Outfrontgirl     08-05-01     24  
                 RE: The Brown Gufu is Bad...   George Tirebiter     08-05-01     25  
   Cameo for Pooh?   Outfrontgirl     08-06-01     26  
     RE: Cameo for Pooh?   George Tirebiter     08-06-01     27  
     RE: Cameo for Pooh?   dabo     08-06-01     28  
         Kissie, NOT   Outfrontgirl     08-07-01     29  
             RE: Kissie, NOT   dabo     08-07-01     30  
                 RE: Kissie, NOT   Outfrontgirl     08-07-01     31  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •