The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Did anyone see his expression?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

SGravatt 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-28-06, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SGravatt Click to send private message to SGravatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Did anyone see his expression?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-28-06 AT 12:12 PM (EST)

I thought the weirdest part of the whole program was Lorenzo's expressions when he was ditching Sadie. As a matter of fact, he made those same weird expressions throughout the show, like he was confused or something ... very weird looking guy when he's unsure of himself.

I honestly think either one would have been a fine choice at the point he was at last night ... it was obvious that he just wanted to get the heck outta there. He took one small blurb out of Sadie's gift to him to use as an excuse to ditch her ... where she said she wanted to be with a man that couldn't fathom being with anyone else. Well, hello, who would want to be with someone who wanted someone else?

I can't figure this show out. It irritates me, I dislike a majority of the goofballs on it, it's sleezy, cheap sometimes and delves into absolutely nothing really, but I CAN'T STOP WATCHING IT. What's up with that?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Did anyone see his expression? Savahnna 11-28-06 1
   RE: Did anyone see his expression? Loree 11-28-06 2
       RE: Did anyone see his expression? Savahnna 11-28-06 3
       RE: Off Topic - Hot For Chris LisaPles 11-28-06 6
   RE: Did anyone see his expression? brooke_1996 11-28-06 4
       RE: Did anyone see his expression? maplesis 11-28-06 5
           RE: Did anyone see his expression? lindergrace 11-28-06 7
               RE: Did anyone see his expression? Cyndimaus 11-28-06 8
 RE: Did anyone see his expression? Whitney948 11-28-06 9
   RE: Did anyone see his expression? LisaPles 11-29-06 12
 RE: Did anyone see his expression? dew7698 11-29-06 10
   RE: Did anyone see his expression? cayem 11-30-06 13
 RE: Did anyone see his expression? nanrabbit 11-29-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-28-06, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Did anyone see his expression?"
I thought his expression was one of obvious saddness and she picked it uo right away. It was so obvious he was going to reject her.

Can't they spice it up or something and not make it so obvious who he's going to reject?? Can't they do something like they did on For Love or Money and show blirps of each dialouge.....The first one that comes out gets the dump....the second...the rose.

Uuggh1!! I really need a life!!!1

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-28-06, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Did anyone see his expression?"
I agree they need to surprise us next time. We know that every season whoever's limo shows up first gets rejected. So the minute we saw the shoe and bottom of the dress we knew Sadie was being dumped. It took away the interest for me at that point. I already knew the outcome with 20 minutes left in the show. Why not have both of the women arrive at the mansion and be taken to separate rooms. Then the Bachelor can go back and forth between the 2 rooms talking with the women. It would be a little more mysterious that way. And by the way. Where was Chris?

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-28-06, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Did anyone see his expression?"
And by the way.
> Where was Chris?

Probably off with Erica somewhere..haha.....I think he really liked her!!

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-28-06, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Off Topic - Hot For Chris"
> And by the way.
> Where was Chris?

Mmmm, yes Chris. Now I remember why I watch this (lame) show....
It's because Chris is hotter than any Bachelor they have ever had. I understand he is married, but does anyone else think that he is really good-looking?
Damn, why couldn't he be the next bachelor!

brooke_1996 5 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-06, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brooke_1996 Click to send private message to brooke_1996 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Did anyone see his expression?"
>
>Uuggh1!! I really need a
>life!!!1

How funny, I say the same thing...I need to get a life. But I ejnoy the show!!

You guys are so right, they need to change it up a little!! Like they did with Jen and Andrew. That was a shocker!! They should do that kinda stuff to throw up addicted viewers off!! That would be great!!

maplesis 4 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-06, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maplesis Click to send private message to maplesis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Did anyone see his expression?"
Did anyone see his expression when he saw Sadie at the last rose ceremony?? He was speechless. He had a big smile on his face and was stunned. He looked like he's in love with Sadie. He even told her that she looks unbelievable and looks stunning. Yet when he saw Jen, all he said was that she 'looked good'.

This show is misleading!!! All the editing show that Lorenzo and Sadie are the perfect couple, yet the results doesn't support it. I think ABC needs to do a better job and stop throwing curve balls like this throwing everyone off.

lindergrace 6 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-06, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lindergrace Click to send private message to lindergrace Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Did anyone see his expression?"
I wholeheartedly agree with the comments on this thread - I think Lorenzo's expressions and body language showed that he felt a meaningful connection with Sadie. I think he was scared of his own feelings though. He couldn't even look at her and acknowledge what he was feeling - he turned his face away and seemed ashamed. Ultimately, I don't think he was strong enough to engage in that meaningful connection.

When he was with Jen, he just seemed to show little depth and no emotion (this especially came through at the last rose ceremony). I think he chose Jen b/c it was easy and it was primarily a physical connection. There didn't seem to be any emotion behind their professed "love" for one another, from either of them. I didn't see it anyways. Maybe that's what made them a good match, in the end.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-28-06, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Did anyone see his expression?"
I was thinking about Lorenzo's expressions too. He seemed to really light up when he was with Sadie. I remember thinking that as I watched. He didn't really light up with Jen.

He seemed genuinely distressed that he was dumping Sadie. He couldn't even look at her. Did you see her ducking her head down and to the side in order to get eye contact with him. I kept hoping he'd pull a real Bachelor first and change his mind right then and there.

This is the first season I've watched. Have the other Bachelors been this upset at having to dump the final girl?

Sigs by Cyg
Maus Musings

Whitney948 1 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-06, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Whitney948 Click to send private message to Whitney948 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Did anyone see his expression?"
I knew that it would end that way. Who would pick the girl that they didn't have sex with? The other one already put out. You feel more of a connection. It's just the way it is. I feel bad for her, but one day she will meet another virgin and they can be happy together. Jen got lucky that Sadie wouldn't put out, or else she would have lost. She looks like poop without her make-up on, and she says "like" too much.

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-29-06, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Did anyone see his expression?"
>I knew that it would end
>that way. Who would
>pick the girl that they
>didn't have sex with?
>The other one already put
>out. You feel more
>of a connection. It's
>just the way it is.

Did Jen and Lorenzo say that they slept together? Did I miss something? I think it is an unfair assumption. To say that Jen "put out" just because she wasn't flaunting her virginity is sexist.

dew7698 1 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-06, 02:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dew7698 Click to send private message to dew7698 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Did anyone see his expression?"
I hear ya! I always thought he was kinda of bizarre looking. Definitely, not as handsome as previous Bachelors. Don't know why, but it really bothers me when guys are over expressive. It seems to,"girlie," to me. He just didn't seem like he had much testerone. I am very happy that he picked Jen. I liked Sadie until the end. She became a little to confident, saying that, "oh,I won't be second." She seemed like a bore and a prissy to me over Jen.

Jen had such a happy go lucky attitude that was obviously irresistible. She was more than willing to move her life for Lorenzo, unlike Sadie.

The whole, "saving myself for marriage," was getting old. It was only benefiting her. That's great for her, but really who cares? It was so annoying how she kept telling everyone about it, especially Lorenzo's mother, how embarassing.

I thought Jen was real and true. Sadie bothered me at the end. She did seem to have feelings for him, but deep down, I think she was in it to become a, "Princess. "

cayem 6 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-06, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cayem Click to send private message to cayem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Did anyone see his expression?"
I agree with you about Lorenzo. I thought he was a little creepy at times. I would also get irritated when he would talk about how girls would not open up. I never thought that completely left it all out on the table. Sadie, in my opinion, could find somebody much more attractive. Like the next Bachelor! Give me a bachelor in uniform anytime!! He's smokin!

nanrabbit 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-29-06, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nanrabbit Click to send private message to nanrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Did anyone see his expression?"
In past Bachelors they have changed it up a bit by throwing a BUT into the conversation and going back and forth between the two ladies. I hope I am remembering this correctly since it may be from one of the other reality dating shows!
Lorenzo really could not look directly into Sadie's face and was VERY emotional about the breakup. I can't remember any other bachelor that cried as much. I posted in another thread that I missed all the episodes except the last one and I can;t say that this guy pulled me in. I got turned off him when he first appeared on Regis and Kelly before the show started. I found him really cheesey!
I was thinking that maybe the show has the girl picked out in the beginning for the bachelor and they sign a contract saying that they will pick that girl in the end. Maybe he really did fall for Sadie and that is why the breakup was so hard! Maybe Lorenzo and Sadie are together now? If everyone is watching for him to be out with Jen, maybe a relationship with Sadie may be easier???

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •