The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lorenzo's Parents "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-28-06, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lorenzo's Parents "
Lorenzo's Dad was the most fun and interesting person on the show last night. He seemed like such a nice guy and also a great Dad. I thought he was really cute when he was talking about meeting Lorenzo's mother and saying that it was so long ago he couldn't remember.
Especially considering that they are obviously wealthy and are technically "royalty", I was impressed that Lorenzo's parents seemed to be the nicest and most down to earth Bachelor parents ever.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Lorenzo's Parents Savahnna 11-28-06 1
   RE: Lorenzo's Parents LisaPles 11-28-06 2
       RE: Lorenzo's Parents Savahnna 11-28-06 3
 RE: Lorenzo's Parents Karchita 11-29-06 4
   RE: Lorenzo's Parents dw7557 11-29-06 5
 RE: Lorenzo's Parents Koi Polloi 11-30-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-28-06, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Lorenzo's Parents "
LAST EDITED ON 11-28-06 AT 11:55 AM (EST)

I liked his dad but I thought his mother was a piece of work.

"You rule with your head over your heart????!!!" Can anyone tell me that that wasn't either scripted or a ploy to get into Sadie bringing up the virgin thing again??

And it sure seemed llke it was mom's idea to bring the two families together. What a wimp Lorenzo was to permit to that. I thought it was the dumbest idea ever. And unneccesary humilation for everyone. Though I did get a laugh out of Jen's humilation from her dad.

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-28-06, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Lorenzo's Parents "
Yeah, I agree his mother was a little out there with the whole palm reading thing. I thought they had the families together because the production was too cheap to host two different brunches. Just kidding, but I did think perhaps they did that because of time limitations. Anyway, I thought it was really lame. I don't enjoy seeing people be made uncomfortable and I don't find it entertaining. Especially the parents who are really just innocent bystanders.

Oh, and in regard to Sadie discussing her "waiting for marriage" with her boyfriend's mother... I thought that was ridiculously awful! As if your sex life is something you discuss with your boyfriends mother, especially when you are meeting her for the first time! Sorry, but she lost major points with me for that. TMI!

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-28-06, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Lorenzo's Parents "

>Oh, and in regard to Sadie
>discussing her "waiting for marriage"
>with her boyfriend's mother... I
>thought that was ridiculously awful!
>As if your sex life
>is something you discuss with
>your boyfriends mother, especially when
>you are meeting her for
>the first time! Sorry, but
>she lost major points with
>me for that. TMI!

YES!!!! Major TMI. Yet I somehow think Lorenzo didn't forget to mention that himself.
>

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-29-06, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Lorenzo's Parents "
I thought his mother was loony.

Sorry if this offends anyone here, but in my corner of the universe, astrology and palm reading are not what mature, educated, sophisticated adults do.

And her idea of entertaining seems to be to make her guests as embarrassed and uncomfortable as possible. Poor Lorenzo. Poor future wife of Lonrenzo, whoever that may be.

I liked the dad.

dw7557 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-29-06, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dw7557 Click to send private message to dw7557 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Lorenzo's Parents "
I really liked Sadie and thought Lorenzo might pick her. But then I noticed in the memory book she made, even though Lorenzo didn't read this part, the first line said "I want a Godly man" It was no secret that Sadie is a Christian. I'm not sure what Lorenzo is since he never said, but I didn't get the impression that he was a devout Christian. Not that he wasn't a really nice guy, just that his faith wasn't in the forefront of his life. Then when Lorenzo's Mom did the palm reading thing, I knew that Sadie and Lorenzo might not be that good of a match. Down the road her Christian beliefs and his might clash. Christians do not believe in astrology and mysticism. The Bible warns Christians to avoid such things. If Lorenzo was raised in this kind of atmosphere, it would most likely present a problem down the road. I think Lorenzo made the right choice for him and I pray Sadie will find someone wonderful someday who shares her beliefs. Best wishes to Jen and Lorenzo!!

Koi Polloi 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-30-06, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Koi%20Polloi Click to send private message to Koi%20Polloi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Lorenzo's Parents "
I really liked Lorenzo's parents. His mother is the one who sells Perlier bath products on HSN with Lorenzo's older brother, Skip. While she did come off as a bit of a ditz with the palm reading and astrology, she seemed very likeable. That's more than I can say about Jen's father. He was like nails on a chalkboard. Total redneck.

Sophie would have fit in well with the Borghese/Perlier empire, but maybe that's what did her in. I didn't trust her intentions and I think she was shooting for a "prince" and a career in a cosmetics firm rather than Lorenzo. Remember that she explained to Amanda that she was a publicist in LA working in beauty and fashion? Uh-oh....

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •