The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Regis and Kelly appearance"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-28-06, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Regis and Kelly appearance"
Lorenzo and Jen were on Regis and Kelly this morning. Did anyone watch?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Regis and Kelly appearance Loree 11-28-06 1
   RE: The Regis and Kelly appearance SurvivorBlows 11-28-06 2
       RE: The Regis and Kelly appearance Savahnna 11-28-06 3
           RE: The Regis and Kelly appearance MTW1961 11-28-06 7
               RE: The Regis and Kelly appearance SurvivorBlows 11-28-06 9
 RE: The Regis and Kelly appearance hooked2reality 11-28-06 4
   RE: The Regis and Kelly appearance Cyndimaus 11-28-06 11
       RE: The Regis and Kelly appearance qwertypie 11-28-06 14
           RE: The Regis and Kelly appearance SurvivorBlows 11-29-06 16
 RE: The Regis and Kelly appearance Savahnna 11-28-06 5
 RE: The Regis and Kelly appearance qwertypie 11-28-06 6
   RE: The Regis and Kelly appearance Savahnna 11-28-06 8
       RE: The Regis and Kelly appearance qwertypie 11-28-06 10
 RE: The Regis and Kelly appearance A2k5babe 11-28-06 12
 RE: The Regis and Kelly appearance nanrabbit 11-28-06 13
   RE: The Regis and Kelly appearance NanaWolf 11-29-06 15
 RE: The Regis and Kelly appearance Karchita 11-29-06 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-06, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Regis and Kelly appearance"
I watched them. Jen said they were allowed to see each other once since the show ended. But they talked on the phone alot.

Lorenzo talked about watching and seeing Sadie get ready and feeling bad. He said how we see Sadie sent away is exactly how it happens. They don't get to talk off camera. He justs puts her in the car and she is gone.

Jen talked about not liking to watch Lorenzo kiss the other girls.

They talked about the ring and that it is not an engagement ring. They both need time to get to know each other and decide if marriage is what they want.

I didn't really see any chemistry between them. They walked out holding hands. Then they sat in two chairs beside each other not really touching or anything until the end. They held hands again before they got up to leave. Lorenzo just didn't seem that in love with Jen to me. I was waiting to see that spark that would make me understand why he picked her. But I didn't see it.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-06, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Regis and Kelly appearance"
LAST EDITED ON 11-28-06 AT 11:10 AM (EST)

I just saw it (it airs an hour delayed in my area) and although, like you mentioned, they were also holding hands again at the end, I also don't see much chemistry, the appearance seemed to be more about Sadie than them.

Maybe it's me, but the ring thing was weird -- first he went out of his way to suddenly -- after his mother talked about making it an engagement ring that could be handed forward into the next few centuries -- call it a "family ring" and talk about how he couldn't propose... but then by the end of the final rose ceremony he was asking her to put the ring on her finger.

If it's a "family ring" that your mother envisioned being handed down the next few centuries, what are you doing giving it to your non-engaged girlfriend? And what is it at that point, just an expensive TV show prop?

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-28-06, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Regis and Kelly appearance"

>If it's a "family ring" that
>your mother envisioned being handed
>down the next few centuries,
>what are you doing giving
>it to your non-engaged girlfriend?
> And what is it
>at that point, just an
>expensive TV show prop?

YES! I thought the exact same thing. How flaky is that?? Mom picks a family ring to be specially designed and to stay in the family...and it gets given away like "hey baby wanna live together??"????!!!!

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-28-06, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Regis and Kelly appearance"
I got the impression she was just trying on the ring and wasn't going to keep it. They didn't address it either way, but that's what I assumed was happening. Was she wearing the ring on the Regis and Kelly show today?

Handcrafted by RollDDice!

11-28-06, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Regis and Kelly appearance"
>Was she wearing the
>ring on the Regis and
>Kelly show today?

Yes, but they also re-iterated that they are not engaged -- that's what confused me

hooked2reality 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-28-06, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hooked2reality Click to send private message to hooked2reality Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Regis and Kelly appearance"
I saw it too, I wanted to see if their feelings were "as real in the U.S as they were in Italy"...and well, his body language was all wrong, he crossed his legs away from her...they hardly held hands or looked at each other, they didnt look happy, they looked like they had signed a contract to be together and were just sticking it out for as long as they could..

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-28-06, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Regis and Kelly appearance"
So wouldn't it be great if he ended up dumping Jen and calling Sadie? I know, wishful thinking....

Sigs by Cyg
Maus Musings

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-06, 11:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Regis and Kelly appearance"
I wonder if there is something in the contract that prevents contact with any of the rejectees (at least for a certain length of time) after the Bachelor has aired.

Yes It's Vintage Tribephyl!

11-29-06, 10:01 AM (EST)
16. "RE: The Regis and Kelly appearance"
There didn't seem to be something in the Season 1 contract

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/bachelor-alex-michael-and-bachelorette-trista-rehn-continued-relationship-after-michael-selected-amanda-marsh-860.php

11-28-06, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Regis and Kelly appearance"
I think they're both a perfect example of people who "think they're real" Well intending but both seemed to have had a life that came in a neat little package so far. Who knows?? Maybe they can thrive on "the image" or fantasy....not all relationships have chemistry or passion.

I don't give it long though

11-28-06, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Regis and Kelly appearance"
Can't believe I missed it! Thanks for the updates. It drove me ntus last night how Jen kept talking about being a princess, and this was her fairytale ending rather than talking about being with him (as a person).
So are we putting a pool on when the announcement of the break-up will occur?

11-28-06, 01:18 PM (EST)
8. "RE: The Regis and Kelly appearance"

>So are we putting a pool
>on when the announcement of
>the break-up will occur?

That sounds like fun. I'm in. But I don't think they're that intersting to make the news.

Who am I kidding.....ppl are still getting excited about TomCat. .......go figure.

Sure...I'm guessing we'll hear about a Lorenzo sighting with another woman somewhere traveling....about say...day after Christmas. Sure..why not. Palm picked by mom and all.

11-28-06, 02:42 PM (EST)
10. "RE: The Regis and Kelly appearance"
Ok, you're in for Dec. 26th.
I'll say Feb. 2/07 (I am a romantic at heart!)

A2k5babe 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-28-06, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail A2k5babe Click to send private message to A2k5babe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Regis and Kelly appearance"
Yeah I saw it. I thought I was going to be sick. You could tell there was nothing there.

nanrabbit 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-28-06, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nanrabbit Click to send private message to nanrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Regis and Kelly appearance"
I watched the show and it did seem that they were not together. Their body language was not very loving and he sat away from her and there was no hand touching. It seemed like Jen was more excited that her and Kelly matched. Also Lorenzo spent a lot of time discussing how he felt bad about breaking up with Sadie. Regis seemed very fixed on the fact he dropped one girl. I think if Jen is now in New York, she should probably not bother unpacking!

NanaWolf 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-29-06, 08:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NanaWolf Click to send private message to NanaWolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The Regis and Kelly appearance"
I totally agree with your comment about the body language. I thought he was going to fall out of his chair because he was leaning so far away from her. At one point, she patted his knee and as soon as she moved her hand, he put his down there as if to brush off her cooties. This is so over already.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-29-06, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The Regis and Kelly appearance"
Because I was home for a snow day, I watched R&K for the first time ever. What a horrible show. Kelly was nauseating and Regis not much better. Blech.

Sorry, I had to get that off my chest.

Anyway, Lorenzo and Jen seemed to me to behave exactly as two DAWs who don't know each other very well and haven't seen each other in a long time would behave. It isn't the relationship that is the pay off, it is this, the daytime TV appearance.

The engagement ring is really a souvenir ring. I thought all gorgeous, vacant blondes had a whole collection of them by their mid-twenties.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •