The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"wrong pick"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

debbie1 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-27-06, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail debbie1 Click to send private message to debbie1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"wrong pick"
I cannot believe Lorenzo let Sadie go. What is he thinking??

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: wrong pick sedonajade 11-27-06 1
   RE: wrong pick maplesis 11-28-06 22
 RE: wrong pick diane1 11-27-06 2
 RE: wrong pick nanrabbit 11-28-06 3
 RE: wrong pick seahorse 11-28-06 4
 RE: wrong pick jutarath 11-28-06 5
 RE: wrong pick seahorse 11-28-06 6
 RE: wrong pick diane1 11-28-06 7
   RE: wrong pick BigBen 11-28-06 8
   RE: wrong pick jutarath 11-28-06 10
 RE: wrong pick lindergrace 11-28-06 9
 RE: wrong pick Karchita 11-28-06 11
 RE: wrong pick aschrader 11-28-06 12
   RE: wrong pick dare2dreamdude 11-29-06 29
 RE: wrong pick Loree 11-28-06 13
 RE: wrong pick woiwod 11-28-06 14
   RE: Didn't Care Who He Picked LisaPles 11-28-06 15
       RE: Didn't Care Who He Picked frisky 11-28-06 17
       RE: Didn't Care Who He Picked brooke_1996 11-28-06 19
       RE: Didn't Care Who He Picked CattyChat 11-28-06 23
 RE: wrong pick Savahnna 11-28-06 16
 RE: wrong pick maryellennaco 11-28-06 18
 RE: wrong pick lady10 11-28-06 20
 RE: wrong pick jeanii 11-28-06 21
 Note AyaK 11-28-06 24
   Who are you anyway and who cares? diane1 11-28-06 25
       RE: Who are you anyway and who care... lindergrace 11-29-06 26
           RE: Who are you anyway and who care... seahorse 11-29-06 27
 RE: wrong pick dare2dreamdude 11-29-06 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sedonajade 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-27-06, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sedonajade Click to send private message to sedonajade Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: wrong pick"
Absolutely -- I agree with you 100%. I thought Sadie was adorable, smart and fun. Jen, not as much. Too bad Lorenzo's heart didn't see it the same way but I wish he and Jen well, anyway.

maplesis 4 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-06, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maplesis Click to send private message to maplesis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: wrong pick"
Grrrrr...

I still can't get over the results from last night's show. I can't believe he picked Jen. I thought there were lots of chemistry between he and Sadie. I thought the rainbow was a sign that he would pick Sadie over Jen's outdoor BBQ with lightening in the background. Sadie always looked at him with a smile while Jen wasn't able to make eye contacts during their last date. Sadie kept thanking him for everything he's done and for just able to meet him, while Jen couldn't stop talking about being a princess and how she is ready to get married and could see herself live in NY.

What was he thinking??!!! Couldn't believe he let her go. I hope he never come back to Sadie who deserves someone much better. Even if he begs, don't think Sadie could take him back. She would always know that she wasn't his first pick.
Now I want to see her on Bachelorette.

Also, how low was that?? He rejected her by using one of the criteria from her book?? That was harsh!!!

I kept telling myself I would never watch this show again. Just like how devastated I was when I found out that Travis and Sarah broke up. But when they introduced they next bachelor, I'm ready for a new season again!!

Yes, please change the routine a bit. Whoever steps out of the limo first is the first one to go. This is too predictable and devastating.

This show drives me crazy!!!

diane1 4 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-06, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail diane1 Click to send private message to diane1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: wrong pick"
Something tells me that life with the southern football coach and "his princess" will be a harsh payment for Lorenzo's misguided decision. And I'm just wondering, what 8th grade teacher doesn't know that horseback riding involves holding onto the reins? Also, whatever the outcome, I'm willing to bet that Jen doesn't have much of an "acting" career in her future.
Whatever Lorenzo and Daddy see, I don't get it.

nanrabbit 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-28-06, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nanrabbit Click to send private message to nanrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: wrong pick"
This is the first Bachelor that I have not watched from beginning to end. It began just after I had my first baby and sleep was more desirable. I did watch the show tonight and I have to say that I was disappointed that he did not pick Sadie. I really felt that she as well as her family was a better match over Jen and her family. I found Jen's dad very abrasive and annoying. It will be interesting to see them together on Regis and Kelly tomorrow as he is supposed to bring her on the show.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-28-06, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: wrong pick"
I said this in the East Coast thread, but since it is after midnight in the East, I'll say it here.

I think Lorenzo picked Jen over Sadie since he had already sampled the merchandise and did not know what he'd get from Sadie. I really think he never really intended to choose Sadie but kept her around for her morals and how it would make him look.
As a bachelor in his mid thirties Lorenzo was not prepared to wait until after marriage for sex, but he is definitely not in the minority of guys in my opinion.

Jen was a sure thing to him, but Sadie was an unknown. Maybe he thought Sadie might be a puritan if they ever got together.

jutarath 12 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-06, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jutarath Click to send private message to jutarath Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: wrong pick"
I disagree. I don't think lorenzo made the wrong choice. He has the qualities of the girl who's gonna be his wife and the mother if his children and he found them in jen..and I can feel that too..

I'm sure sadie is a very nice girl..but shes just not what lorenzo is looking for eventually..

11-28-06, 00:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: wrong pick"
One other thing, on the Girls Tell All show last week, the majority of girls thought Lorenzo would pick Jen. Having spent so much time with the other girls, maybe they saw the same thing in Jen that Lorenzo saw in her.

11-28-06, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail diane1 Click to send private message to diane1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: wrong pick"
I can't get over the stupid horseback riding incident. Hard to believe she's educating our children. Just because you are
daddy's little princess, does not mean that you really are a
princess no matter who you marry!

BigBen 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-28-06, 01:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BigBen Click to send private message to BigBen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: wrong pick"
Sadie gave him an out on thier last date. If any of you remember her little speech during the last evening date, she pretty much told him it was OK to drop her. I think that speech may have sounded her death knell as far as his choice.
I agree with his choice of JEN based on what was said during the two last dates. the difference in responce between the girls was marked.
Ben

jutarath 12 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-06, 03:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jutarath Click to send private message to jutarath Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: wrong pick"
Lol..about the horse riding. I'm sure she knows how to hold on to the rein..she just doesn't know how to get the horsey to run I think.

lindergrace 6 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-06, 02:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lindergrace Click to send private message to lindergrace Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: wrong pick"
>I cannot believe Lorenzo let Sadie
>go. What is he
>thinking??

Jen did not appear to be even 1/100th the woman of substance that Sadie appears to be. Sadie communicated so much depth and real emotion. I saw Jen as fake. Cynically, I agree with another poster on this thread, that sex played a big factor here - He knew what he was getting with Jen, and he was too scared to trust what he felt for Sadie, not knowing how their chemistry would come together sexually. So sad for Sadie. I think she is a beautifully poised, intelligent, witty, funny woman who isn't afraid to say what she wants. Ultimately this Lorenzo was not the right guy for Sadie, if he couldn't appreciate her true substance over Jen.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-28-06, 03:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: wrong pick"
Honestly, I had difficulty telling them apart. Jen seemed more fake, but Sadie was not completely sincere, either.

The differences between their parents was more clear, with Sadie's being much more classy. I can't see Jen's redneck dad hanging with royalty for family get-togethers, but given the track record for longevity of these romances, I don't think that will ever come up.

Maybe our boy Lorenzo was just thinking short-term and this whole tv show romance was too crazy, but Jen would be more fun for a few weeks afterwards than virginal Sadie. Then he could dump her and get on with his life.

aschrader 1 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-06, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aschrader Click to send private message to aschrader Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: wrong pick"
I agree that he made the wrong choice. I mean, at the final ceremony, Sadie looked so classy and carried herself like a princess. Jen was so ungraceful and looked so awkward. Her laugh and her facial expressions were just... so uncouth. She looked like the used merchandise that she was, and if that's what Lorenzo wants, it speaks a lot for his character and true intentions, and therefore he doesn't deserve Sadie anyway. I agree he only chose Jen because he was not willing to wait for marriage to get him a little piece, and he knew he'd be getting it from Jen but not Sadie.

As for their families, it's no comparison. Sadie's family was so much more classy where Jen's father was just a big ignorant bully. I could not believe the things he said during the brunch. What a heel. I hope he makes Lorenzo's life miserable.

dare2dreamdude 3 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-06, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dare2dreamdude Click to send private message to dare2dreamdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: wrong pick"
> She looked like the
>used merchandise that she was,
>
Used merchandise??? Who are you to judge anyone? Are you holding the virgin trump card as well? Just because Jen did not discuss her sexual past does not make her "Used merchandise". Where do these thoughts come from? Hypocritical people!!!! I thought Jen looked very pretty and very nervous. How do you know how you would react if you were in her shoes???? And how do you know how Sadie would have reacted had she have been the winner?

Jen's father was just a big
>ignorant bully. I could not
>believe the things he said
>during the brunch. What a
>heel.
Ahhhh let's attack the father now. A girl's father trying to make light of a very difficult situation and trying to help his dughter feel more comfortable in the situation makes him a bully and a heel. Of course let's not forget that this is tv. and they can edit out what they want to and highlight what they want to make us believe a person is one way or another. It was very obvious that Jen's father loved her with all of his heart the way that a girl would be lucky to have a father's love. A man looking in from the outside at the relationship with the possibility of marrying into the family would have to see the love and know that that Jen's dad loved her enough to want what was best for her and to protect ehr from being hurt.

He was not ignorant nor a bully- he was a father whose daughter was on a reality show!!!!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-06, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: wrong pick"
I never believe the Bachelor doesn't know which female he wants at final 2. They play up the fact that he is still undecided. But I think he usually figures out before that which female he will choose. Then it is just who he wants to keep around as the other contender. I believe the Bachelors try to keep females that they think will be able to handle the rejection. They don't want to hurt someone they really care about if they can help it. So they either keep someone they really don't like that much or someone that can handle it. The fact that Sadie was so determined to save herself made her the ideal choice to keep around. Lorenzo didn't have to worry she would try to throw herself at him sexually in hopes of winning him. And Jen will not be wondering if they had sex. So often the winning female gets upset wondering if the Bachelor also slept with the other finalist. Sadie became the safe choice for Lorenzo to keep till the end and send home with class. Sadie was not going to make a scene.

I agreed that Sadie and her family showed a little more class. And I believe Lorenzo's family probably would get along better with them than Jen's family. But it was Lorenzo's choice, not his parents. Jen's mother always seemed to have a sour look on her face. And her father was rather loud. I think Lorenzo picking Jen probably will work out better if they live in NYC and not in Florida with her parents right there.

Lorenzo always calling them "girls" really annoyed me. But then I realized Jen really did act rather immature. So it was hard to think of her as a woman. I think she is a very nice person. But she seemed more immature than Sadie. I assume that must be what Lorenzo wanted. But I wonder if he will not tire of her after real life sets in and there are no cameras and fancy Roman dates. We'll see...

woiwod 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-28-06, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail woiwod Click to send private message to woiwod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: wrong pick"
I think it is hard to tell why he picked Jen. You have to remember that there is so much editing and we see only what the producers want us to see, like it would show Lorenzo giving Sadie very passionate kisses and Jen only got pecks. It's all in the editing.
All in all my gut feelings are that he picked the one best for him.

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-28-06, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Didn't Care Who He Picked"
I didn't care who Lorenzo picked in the end because I thought they were both very similar. I think they are both nice girls but I don't know about a marriage partner for Lorenzo. Why does the show always have a group of women who are so much younger than the bachelor? I can't help but think Lorenzo would have found a better match with someone in his age group in her early thirties. I really hate that this show tries to pair up men in their mid to late thirties with women who just got out of high school or college. I think this is why the show doesn't produce any successful unions.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-06, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Didn't Care Who He Picked"
I agree. I think the little book Sadie made looked juvenile. Maybe it's just because I haven't hitched my wagon on the whole "scrapbooking" craze. It just looked high-schoolish.

Rolly made this.

brooke_1996 5 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-06, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brooke_1996 Click to send private message to brooke_1996 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Didn't Care Who He Picked"
>I didn't care who Lorenzo picked
>in the end because I
>thought they were both very
>similar. I think they are
>both nice girls but I
>don't know about a marriage
>partner for Lorenzo. Why does
>the show always have a
>group of women who are
>so much younger than the
>bachelor? I can't help but
>think Lorenzo would have found
>a better match with someone
>in his age group in
>her early thirties. I really
>hate that this show tries
>to pair up men in
>their mid to late thirties
>with women who just got
>out of high school or
>college. I think this is
>why the show doesn't produce
>any successful unions.

I agree with you! When they pick 25 girls who are 10-15 years younger than the bachelor, what do they expect!! A girl who is 23 doesn't have as many life experiences as a woman who is 30. I'm not saying that as a bad thing, they'll live and have there experiences. Someone right out of college isn't necessarily ready for marriage!! That's the time whenn they need to go and do things and live!! Some are ready but not everyone!! I think that they need to bring on girls who are more age appropriate for someone in there mid 30's.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-28-06, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Didn't Care Who He Picked"
"Why does the show always have a group of women who are so much younger than the bachelor? I can't help but think Lorenzo would have found a better match with someone in his age group in her early thirties. I really hate that this show tries to pair up men in their mid to late thirties with women who just got out of high school or college. I think this is why the show doesn't produce any successful unions."

You said it LisaPles!! I take it one step further & blame Lorenzo -- there were girls in their early 30s & late 20s & they were the first to go. Now, I'm not saying he cut all the "old hags," as I'm sure some had to do with no chemistry upon first meeting, but all his final girls were really, really young & most VERY immature (LISA, Jen & Socialite Girl!)

I didn't dislike either Sadie or Jen (funny, they are both Pisces like me & my b-day is smack in the middle of both of them -- though I'm much more like Sadie -- head over heart). Anyway, both girls seemed nice, but Sadie was so much more mature, classy, intelligent and deep than Jen. I'm a smiley person, but that perma-grin on Jen's face just looked so fake. I didn't see any chemistry with Jen only with Sadie.

Lorenzo is nice, but he's of weak character. Take Agnese, for example. Agnese was a mature, attractive, intelligent woman who made an effort to break the communication barrier. There was definitely chemistry between them. However, Lorenzo the wimp ditches her because he can't take the time to learn a little Italian & teach her even better English?? Lorenzo wants the easy road, obviously. Also, the Italy to NYC excuse was also a cop out. I have no doubt that Agnese would have jumped at the chance to move to NYC if she fell for Lorenzo. Most Italians I have met in Italy "dream" of living in America where they think money practically falls from the sky & they have a better chance to make better livings for themselves & their families. It's so funny, because I dream of moving to Italy. Lorenzo didn't even try with Agnese & took the coward's way out.

Speaking of Italian (of which I am half & have been learning Italian & traveled to Italy the last 2 years where I still have family). When Lorenzo's father spoke Italian to make the toast, it made me even more irritated at Lorenzo. With a bilingual father, why didn't he take pride in his "royal Italian" upbringing to learn some of his homeland's language? Lazy & unmotivated.

I truly believe the sex was the deal breaker for Sadie. However, Sadie is obviously much better off, because she is of such stronger character than Lorenzo. I wanted to smack that stupid look off his face when he told Sadie he "liked another girl more." He turned the tables on Sadie & rather than him giving more of his reasons kept asking her how she felt and what she thought. How do you think she feels, you idiot?

Lorenzo is obviously immature, so I guess he & Jen do make a good match. They are both nice, well-meaning people, but neither has any substance yet.

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-28-06, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: wrong pick"
I have a little of every post on this thread in my thoughts. We're smart girls!! (and guys maybe)

But I think Sadie will find her true Prince and he will have more depth than Lorenzo (well.....my stapler has more depth than Lorenzo)..but I believe she'll be better than OK. Her delivery of her rejection was truly amazing. She seemed more OK with herself but concerned about him. I'm pretty sure Jen would have trashed him the whole limo ride home. She's apparently a lot more secure than Jen too.

So...I believe he picked the right one for HIM. I don't believe either would last long

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-28-06, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: wrong pick"
Could she have said, "I'm SAVING myself" "I'm a VIRGIN" ONE MORE TIME??? I mean, come on girlfriend, WE KNOW!! Jeez, give it a rest, already! JMHO

lady10 1 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-06, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lady10 Click to send private message to lady10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: wrong pick"
It was obvious Sadie wouldn't triumph when she & her family arrived last to the "pot stirring" encounter where Jen & family were already ensconced. How awkward and embarrassing to be put in that position.
Since Lorenzo's mother thought that was a princessly idea, we wonder why the producers thought so too. Don't they filter their ideas?
Also---How tacky was Jen's father????

jeanii 1 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-06, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jeanii Click to send private message to jeanii Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: wrong pick"
Jen has no personality. I saw right through her. All's she seeing is $$$$$$$$$ and being a "princess".

I honestly think that he realized he saw his mistake within seconds of seeing Sadie's expression & tears. Anyone could see Sadie cared for him, was fun, never saw $$$ signs.

Jen acted like a dumbass imo. No intelligence, immature. I am still in shock. I can only hope he wakes up and dumps her and begs Sadie's forgiveness.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-06, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Note"
I've locked most of the pro-Sadie threads, because they were duplicative.

Even if Sadie is the reincarnation of Princess Grace (which she isn't, because Princess Grace was a notorious bed-hopper during her bachelorette days in Hollywood), we only need one "Sadie rules" thread.

11-28-06, 10:38 PM (EST)
25. "Who are you anyway and who cares?"
I'm new to this. What exactly was the purpose of locking pro-Sadie threads, even if they are duplicative? And why is your opinion more important that anyone elses? Who are you and what kind of a censored chat-room is this? Obviously, not very democratic. Don't know if I'll ever return.

lindergrace 6 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-06, 00:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lindergrace Click to send private message to lindergrace Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Who are you anyway and who cares?"
I agree. What's up with that? Is AyaK the webmaster, or something? I don't understand what makes AyaK think she/he has the authority to lock threads of communication. That's bizarre. Why would you even go so far as to do that? What purpose does it serve? You may be sick of seeing pro-Sadie posts, but it's not for you to censor. Move on instead.

11-29-06, 01:20 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Who are you anyway and who cares?"
Ayak is the site moderator. Instead of having many different threads with the same topic, they try to keep discussion on a specic topic in one thread.

dare2dreamdude 3 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-06, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dare2dreamdude Click to send private message to dare2dreamdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: wrong pick"
He was probably thinking "Enough about being a virgin already. I get the point." What a trump card to keep playing over and over. That is really honorable of her to be doing, but HELLO- why share it with the world??? She was a cute girl- don't get me wrong, but Jen was as cute. This was REALITY TV folks- he picked the one that best suited his personality and style- NOT OURS!!! He was not looking to please America- he was looking to make himself happy whether it was for a day a week or a lifetime.
Jen has a passion about teaching and she cares about her family as well. She and her family were not stupid or uncouth or anything else. Just because people are different from one another does not make them any of the above. Take a look in the mirror- I am sure there are other people calling Sadie and her family "stuck up boring Bible beaters" and everyone would defend them.
AMERICA- THE LAND OF FREEDOM OF CHOICE!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •