The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Greek Islands - Rules and ..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Current Message

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-15-12, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Greek Islands - Rules and ..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-12 AT 04:55 PM (EST)

Welcome to casting for a new Game: Survivor – The Greek Islands.

Thanks Tribe for the logo!
Here are the rules:

1- This is a game so please keep it fun. We have to follow board guidelines so, even if the game heats up, don’t make it personal. Since I have no power to enforce that rule, the only thing I could do is to shut the game down if I get complaints of behavior contrary to the guidelines.

2- You will be playing to become the Sole Survivor but you will be playing under the identity of former survivors. I will do everything I can to keep your identity secret and I ask that you do not reveal it to others before the end. It may become evident who is who but we should try to keep it secret. Whenever I talk of a survivor/alias, I mean the characters we saw on TV. When I talk of players/participants, I mean the RTVW users playing in this game; you guys!

3- The game will be played with 8 to 10 participants and I plan to start it on Thursday the 26th of April at 8:00PM EDT (Survivor’s real time slot!) by posting the first Immunity Challenge. The plan would be for me to post the result of that challenge on Friday evening and then give you until Sunday to deliver your vote. The next challenge would be on Monday at 8:00PM, the results on Tuesday, the 2nd TC would be open until Thursday 8:00PM which would also be the time that I would post the 3rd IC. The pattern would repeat until the F2. Yes, we will have a Final 2 (Did I ever tell you how much I hate the F3?! ) The game should end in mid June. Ideally, everyone will be signed in at the start of each challenge but it will not be a requirement. The winner of some challenges will be determined by the first correct answer and some will be by the best answer received.
ETA: WE have 11 players so some adjustments were necessasry. They are noted as Rule Changes.

4- There will be 16-20 Survivors so you will each have two aliases at the start of the game, one on each tribe. Before each challenge, I will assign you to one or the other team so, if you win the challenge, you will be winning it for that team, sending the other to Tribal Council. (Strategy hint: Just like in the real game, you could throw a challenge if you want to protect your Survivor on the other side!)

5- Everyone will have a vote at every Tribal Council except the F2. You will be voting to eliminate the Survivors, not each other. If one of your two Survivors gets voted out then your second will get a secret immunity until Final 10 if we have 10 participants, Final 8 if we have 8 participants. No one will be aware of that immunity so all votes that this player would receive in subsequent councils wouldn’t count.

**Rule Change: With 11 participants, the juror's votes will only count for half a vote.

6- There won’t be any Hidden Immunity Idols during the pre-merge. Production reserves the right to put one in play after the merge. I could be influenced by a petition either for or against by the participants.

7- All alliances should be between the participants, not between the Survivors because that would reveal your secret identities. PMs will be your tool to build those alliances and decide how to influence the vote.

8- I will ask you to deliver, by PM to me, a confessional per cycle, preferably one for each of your players. The confessionals could be as if spoken by your Survivor or your own thoughts on the game. I will keep those confessionals secret during the whole game but, with your permission, I could use them post-game to present the whole season in the Stories thread. (I am not sure of the time requirements for that so I do not want to commit to it but I think it would be a fun idea)

9- I will be asking some questions as I open a TC (maybe not the first but certainly as the season goes along) If you want to answer those questions, post them in the game thread, knowing everyone will see those answers. Keep the answers neutral as far as your Survivor is concerned.

10- The merge will be at 10 so, if we have 8 participants, 2 of you will have two Survivors remaining in the game. You will be required to vote one of them out. The Survivors of the 6 other participants will all be immune but they will not know which are immune besides their own so, in order to insure that everyone has 1 Survivor remaining at F8, you will have to decide which of your Survivor to sacrifice. There will be an Immunity Challenge at F10 and F9 so, if you are the one that wins it, I will simply ask to which player you are giving it, the other automatically receiving a TC vote.

**Rule Change: The merge will be at 12

11- When we do get to Individual Immunity, you will all be playing to the end. The winner will see his Survivor get immunity. I will post the name of the Survivor winner, not the participant. After F8, it’s possible that the immunity winner won’t have a Survivor remaining in the game so I will ask that you include in your answer PM, the name of the Survivor who you would like to see get immunity. Note: If you want to give immunity to another Survivor even if yours is still in the game, you can. All you have to do (if you want to be seen like Erik!) is to include your request in your answer PM.

**Rule Change: The jury will not be playing in the F3 Immunity challenge

12- When we get to Final 2, I will reveal the names of the two participants remaining. I will ask them to make their case for why they should win the game. I will also ask the other participants to post 1 question each in the game thread and for the participants to answer there also. After giving everyone enough time, I will ask for a vote for the winning participant.

13- I think this covers everything but I reserve the right to make adjustment if any unforeseen circumstances arise or if you have questions that I forgot to cover.

Please, post a reply to this thread if you want to play.
As for your Survivors, here is a list of the ones considered for the game. I will ask you to PM me the name of 1 man and 1 woman you would like to be. I will also ask that one of them be from the first 12 seasons and the other from the next 11. If you really don’t want these players, you can include the name of someone not on the list and I will take it into consideration. I will PM you the names of your two Survivors. If there are duplicates, I will consider first come first served and could assign you a Survivor instead.

This list will also be your first challenge – What do all of these Survivors have in common?
The first to answer correctly will get a medallion of power. An advantage to use at the first Immunity challenge.
Here is the list:

1-Kelly Wiglesworth
2-Michael Skupin
3-Kim Johnson
4-Neleh Dennis
5-Vecepia Towery
6-Clay Jordan
7-Brian Heidik
8-Matthew von Ertfelda
9-Jenna Morasca
10-Sandra Diaz-Twine
11-Twila Tanner
12-Chris Daugherty
13-Jonathan Libby
14-Wanda Shirk
15-Ian Rosenberger
16-Katie Gallagher
17-Danni Boatwright
18-Bruce Kanegai
19-Aras Baskauskas

20-Becky Lee
21-Yul Kwon
22-Gary Stritesky
23-Dreamz
24-Cassandra Franklin
25-Earl Cole
26-Todd Herzog
27-Kathleen Sleckman
28-Susie Smith
29-Robert Crowley
30-Joe Dowdle
31-Stephen Fishbach
32-Mike Borassi
33-Russell Swan
34-Mick Trimming
35-Natalie White
36-Matthew “Sash” Lenahan
37-Chase Rice
38-Jud “Fabio” Birza
39-Natalie Tenerelli
40-Phillip Sheppard
41-Albert Destrade
42-Sophie Clarke

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Survivor Greek Islands - Rules and ...   michel     04-15-12       
   RE: Survivor Greek Islands - Rules ...   suzzee     04-16-12     1  
     RE: Survivor Greek Islands - Rules ...   michel     04-16-12     5  
   RE: Survivor Greek Islands - Rules ...   Belle Book     04-16-12     2  
     BELLE!   suzzee     04-16-12     3  
         RE: BELLE!   Belle Book     04-16-12     6  
             RE: BELLE!   suzzee     04-18-12     10  
     RE: Survivor Greek Islands - Rules ...   agman     04-16-12     4  
   Count me in   Corvis     04-17-12     7  
   tribe's Sign-up   tribephyl     04-17-12     8  
   RE: Survivor Greek Islands - Rules ...   CTgirl     04-17-12     9  
   RE: Survivor Greek Islands - Rules ...   SpotTheDiffference     04-19-12     11  
   RE: Survivor Greek Islands - Rules ...   Georjanna     04-19-12     12  
   Update and Early Cast Spoilers   michel     04-19-12     13  
     smuggled photo   suzzee     04-20-12     14  
         RE: smuggled photo   agman     04-20-12     15  
         RE: smuggled photo   tribephyl     04-20-12     16  
   RE: Survivor Greek Islands - Rules ...   michel     04-21-12     17  
     RE: Survivor Greek Islands - Rules ...   krismiss2us     04-22-12     18  
         RE: Survivor Greek Islands - Rules ...   michel     04-22-12     19  
             RE: Survivor Greek Islands - Rules ...   krismiss2us     04-23-12     20  
                 RE: Survivor Greek Islands - Rules ...   michel     04-23-12     21  
                     RE: Survivor Greek Islands - Rules ...   krismiss2us     04-23-12     22  
         RE: Survivor Greek Islands - Rules ...   agman     04-23-12     24  
             RE: Survivor Greek Islands - Rules ...   krismiss2us     04-24-12     26  
   RE: Survivor Greek Islands - Rules ...   agman     04-23-12     23  
     RE: Survivor Greek Islands - Rules ...   michel     04-23-12     25  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •