The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Evicted HG's asking questions"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-19-01, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Evicted HG's asking questions"
Very cool developments on this one. Eight of the evicted Hg's (I think Sheryl wasn't there) got to ask Will and Nicole a question in the DR. Of course, we didn't get to see them, but Will and Nicole rehashed the questions afterwards.

Seems that Boogie thinks Nicole played a better game. Nicole said he was the only one who wasn't angry with her, that everyone was pissy at her. Both Will and Nicole couldn't figure out Krista's question. Monica asked about the hot tub incient, which really pissed Nicole off. Will of course, laughed. Autumn saw Will's live chat and he said int he chat that some people weren't given a chance, she seems to think he meant her. Kent and Bunky are leaning towards Will it seems. Will asked Nicole not to nullify Shannon's vote, to nullify Monica's. He is still working Nicole and I love it.

The most interesting thing, Hardy is wicked pissed at Nicole for keeping Will there. He has seen the clips where Nicole told Will that she would give him a haircut that Friday if he evicted Hardy. Hardy has also seen Nicole talking to Will for hours on why he should keep her instead of Hardy, which is something that Hardy and Nicole agreed they wouldn't do.

So Nicole freaked out afterwards, calling all the former HG's freaks and that they were jealous of her. Good one Nic, what a way to win over the votes when they are STILL there.

I'm now going for shutout for Will.
GOD BLESS AMERICA

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Evicted HG's asking questions BigBastard 09-19-01 1
 RE: Evicted HG's asking questions SkyRaider 09-19-01 2
   Profits v. Drama AyaK 09-19-01 3
 Paging Dr. Evil, to the winner's ci... Mumbo Jumbo 09-19-01 4
   RE: Paging Dr. Evil, to the winner'... Loree 09-20-01 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BigBastard 259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-19-01, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BigBastard Click to send private message to BigBastard Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Evicted HG's asking questions"
Will's gonna win. There is no question in my mind about it. This is going to be the most anticlimatic episode yet - because we all know he's gonna win. No drama. Hell, if I were any of those HG's, I would NEVER want Nicole to win. All she did the entire time was b!tch and moan. I hated her from the start, and it seems that it's NICOLE that is the one everyone would win against.

Will is smart. He's been saying forever now that he can't beat anyone in the finals. He KNOWS he's won, and he KNOWS he can beat Nicole in the finals. In the end it turns out Will is the one who kept the person that was least threatening. He hung on to the b!tchiest, most annoying person. He made it seem like it was HIM that was the most annoying person, and now they all hate her and they all like him.

The only person that I saw voting for Nicole to win was Hardy. Now even that seems questionable. The only thing that makes me angry is that Nicole is still gonna get fifty thousand bucks for second place.

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-19-01, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Evicted HG's asking questions"
LAST EDITED ON 09-19-01 AT 09:53 PM (EST)

Sheryl wasn't there. She was found to have breast cancer after she left the house. If she is unable or unwilling, in light of more important things life than a game show to vote, there could be the possibility of a 4-4 tie.

In which case, the 99 cent phone call to America's Choice would be the deciding vote. If she does vote, then CBS has ripped off the American public once more for the phone calls. It owuld be nice of them to donate the money to the New York folks, but....wanna bet on that?

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-01, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Profits v. Drama"
I wouldn't worry about making the 99 cent call and boosting the profits of CBS and Endemol. This has absolutely no drama left; a 4-4 scenario is impossible. If Hardy has also turned on Nicole, I can't even come up with a fantasy scenario in which she gets 4 votes. In fact, I now agree that a 7-0 shutout in favor of Will in the final vote is the most likely scenario.

Mumbo Jumbo 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-19-01, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mumbo%20Jumbo Click to send private message to Mumbo%20Jumbo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Paging Dr. Evil, to the winner's circle, stat!"
This is great news. I have to admit that I'm wicked enough to enjoy Hardy turning on Nicole too, she has really earned their enmity. The only question becomes, whose vote does Will nullify? If Hardy's really that pissed at Nicole, there's a chance his vote is for Will too. Maybe Will should consider nullifying Autumn's vote instead.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-01, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Paging Dr. Evil, to the winner's circle, stat!"
Will has told Nicole that he nullified Bunky's vote. Of course we can't believe anything Will tells Nicole. So who knows? He was saying he would nullify Hardy until they had the questions asked. I guess Hardy must of really sounded angry and maybe Bunky sounded like he had some sympathy for Nicole. Nicole said she nullified Shannon's vote. But Will is still playing with Nicole's mind. He is trying to convince her that the DR told him Boogie is mad at him and maybe poor Will can't do better than 2nd place. He wants to get Nicole's hopes up so he can watch her fall again. LOL! I will love watching Will win. Of course Nicole will blame everyone else for her loss. It is never her fault.

Her own husband has said that he doesn't believe Nicole will win. Even he doesn't think she has the votes.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •