The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"It's official. ABC brings back 'Get me out of here'"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! Forum (Protected)
Original message

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-28-03, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"It's official. ABC brings back 'Get me out of here'"
LAST EDITED ON 02-28-03 AT 02:35 PM (EST)

It's official. ABC has decided to bring back " I am a celebrity. Get me out of here!" for a second season.
Producers for the mega hit show have been contracted to produce a second season of "get me out of here". The response has just been fantastic. The producers have been quoted as saying.
We have had superstars coming out of the wood work trying to get on our show.
The producers released a partial list of the cast for IACGMOOH2 !
Mellisa Donovan - Telly Savalas' hair stylist from the first season of Streets of San Fransico.
Jason A. Conner - Key Grip for Police Academy 7 and Porkey's 3.
David Welch - Stunt double for Jerry Seinfeld on the Seinfeld show.
Alf - Mega star of the hit series ALF!
Nikki Nockers - Exotic Dancer.

I don't know about the rest of you out there, but I can't wait to see this group of celebrities.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: It's official. ABC brings back ... ejm92 02-28-03 1
 RE: It's official. ABC brings back ... survivorscott 02-28-03 2
   RE: It's official. ABC brings back ... managerr 02-28-03 3
   RE: It's official. ABC brings back ... wildchickenhunter 03-03-03 5
 RE: It's official. ABC brings back ... BaquaR13 03-01-03 4
   RE: It's official. ABC brings back ... ejm92 03-03-03 6
 Has this show been doing well? GTmike 03-03-03 7
   NO wildchickenhunter 03-03-03 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-28-03, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: It's official. ABC brings back 'Get me out of here'"
Sadly, the only one I've ever heard of is Alf!!! This season is getting enough publicity from the late night shows, making fun of it, could you only imagine what those celebrities would get?? IACGMOOH2 would just be horrific.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champion

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-03, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: It's official. ABC brings back 'Get me out of here'"
Nikki Nockers - Exotic Dancer

somewhere I actually have a picture of myself with Nikki holding one of her Knockers. God bless batchelor parties

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-28-03, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: It's official. ABC brings back 'Get me out of here'"
I'd watch if they put shakes the clown on this show.

03-03-03, 08:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: It's official. ABC brings back 'Get me out of here'"
And you guys thought I was making this up!

HEHEHEHEHEHEHe

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-01-03, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: It's official. ABC brings back 'Get me out of here'"
I am excited about another season but not with those stars!! Here would be my perfect list of stars:

-Britney Spears
-Michael Jackson
-Justin Timberlake
-Lisa Marie Prestly
-Ben Affleck
-Nicolas Cage
-Jennifer Lopez
-Kelly Osbourne
-Christina Aguleira
-Matthew Perry

Here is how the boot would work:
10.Michael
9. Lisa Marie
8. Nicolas
7. Kelly
6. Ben
5. Christina
4. Matthew
3. Jennifer
Last Two: Justin and Britney
Winner: Britney

Ok, i can dream...

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-03, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: It's official. ABC brings back 'Get me out of here'"
In your perfect world...but there's no way they could get any of those stars on that show........I guess I'd have a "dream" list as well, so here goes nothin'.....Comedian/Talk Show Host edition!

10. Craig Kilborne
09. Tom Green
08. Rosie O'Donnell
07. Dave Chapelle
06. Sharon Osbourne
05. Conan O'Brien
04. Dave Letterman
03. Wanda Sykes
02. Jon Stewart
01. Jerry Seinfeld

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champion

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-03-03, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Has this show been doing well?"
Honestly, has it?

03-03-03, 03:43 PM (EST)
8. "NO"
LAST EDITED ON 03-03-03 AT 03:46 PM (EST)

Sorry to get your hopes up....this was my attempt to make fun of the super 'celebrities' in IACGMOOH1 by placing even lesser(actually nonexistant) types in 2.
I guess no one found it as funny as I did.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •