The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ABC PLANS EXP;OSIVE EXPOSE ON AI"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

JOSHIDOL 275 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-21-05, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JOSHIDOL Click to send private message to JOSHIDOL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ABC PLANS EXP;OSIVE EXPOSE ON AI"
Did anyone hear that Primetime Live has been working on an explosive expose on American Idol. Maybe this will finally let us know what goes on and could possibly ruin the show.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ABC PLANS EXP;OSIVE EXPOSE ON A... Femme 04-21-05 1
   RE: ABC PLANS EXP;OSIVE EXPOSE ON A... badger 04-21-05 2
 RE: ABC PLANS EXP;OSIVE EXPOSE ON A... seahorse 04-21-05 3
   RE: ABC PLANS EXP;OSIVE EXPOSE ON A... JOSHIDOL 04-21-05 4
 RE: ABC PLANS EXP;OSIVE EXPOSE ON A... DontGetMeStarted 04-21-05 5
   RE: ABC PLANS EXP;OSIVE EXPOSE ON A... Phil_Eagle 04-22-05 6
       RE: ABC PLANS EXP;OSIVE EXPOSE ON A... seahorse 04-22-05 8
           Paula power-voting.... niteowl 04-24-05 11
               RE: Paula power-voting.... seahorse 04-25-05 12
               RE: Paula power-voting.... DontGetMeStarted 04-26-05 17
 RE: ABC PLANS EXP;OSIVE EXPOSE ON A... Feva4diva 04-22-05 7
 RE: ABC PLANS EXP;OSIVE EXPOSE ON A... PercyDovetonsils 04-22-05 9
 RE: ABC PLANS EXP;OSIVE EXPOSE ON A... okaychatt 04-24-05 10
 RE: ABC PLANS EXP;OSIVE EXPOSE ON A... seahorse 04-25-05 13
   RE: ABC PLANS EXP;OSIVE EXPOSE ON A... JOSHIDOL 04-25-05 14
   RE: ABC PLANS EXP;OSIVE EXPOSE ON A... SurvivorBlows 04-26-05 15
       RE: ABC PLANS EXP;OSIVE EXPOSE ON A... Femme 04-26-05 16
           RE: ABC PLANS EXP;OSIVE EXPOSE ON A... DontGetMeStarted 04-26-05 18
               RE: ABC PLANS EXP;OSIVE EXPOSE ON A... mrc 04-27-05 22
                   RE: ABC PLANS EXPLOSIVE EXPOSE ON A... DontGetMeStarted 04-27-05 24
 RE: ABC PLANS EXP;OSIVE EXPOSE ON A... pinay_racer 04-27-05 19
   RE: ABC PLANS EXP;OSIVE EXPOSE ON A... DontGetMeStarted 04-27-05 20
 RE: ABC PLANS EXP;OSIVE EXPOSE ON A... Kasey Doshier 04-27-05 21
 Paula responds seahorse 04-27-05 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-21-05, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ABC PLANS EXP;OSIVE EXPOSE ON AI"
OMG! A cometitor is doing an expose?! Pfft. I bet it's all speculation that the voting lines are "blocked" for some contestants, more speculation that these kids are handpicked for the finals and that the "auditions" that happen in several US cities each year are faked, and even more speculations that maybe the viewers and voters are racist (even though two of the three winners were black).

Pfft, I say again. Pfft!

Femme

i she be your girlfriend

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-21-05, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ABC PLANS EXP;OSIVE EXPOSE ON AI"
don't forget their plans to mock paula abdul's insobriety and show us embarrassing footage of randy's brief stint with Journey.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-21-05, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ABC PLANS EXP;OSIVE EXPOSE ON AI"
Since they are a rival network, this is more than just a news story. Thhey have an incentive to try to hurt the show's ratings.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

04-21-05, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JOSHIDOL Click to send private message to JOSHIDOL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: ABC PLANS EXP;OSIVE EXPOSE ON AI"
Exactly Seahorse, Fox is getting too big with this show.
Actually in the past, ABC has done some good shows about Idol. They must feel that they have something on them to do this.
The article said it will focus on relationships between judges and contestants.
Maybe Scott Savol is Randy's love child.

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-21-05, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: ABC PLANS EXP;OSIVE EXPOSE ON AI"
hmmm, maybe it will be a sex scandal......... Paula and Randy and Simon, oh my!

Phil_Eagle 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-22-05, 02:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Phil_Eagle Click to send private message to Phil_Eagle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: ABC PLANS EXP;OSIVE EXPOSE ON AI"
Paula and Corey Clark; Paula and Justin G.

04-22-05, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: ABC PLANS EXP;OSIVE EXPOSE ON AI"
So what. Does Paula power-vote?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

niteowl 199 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-24-05, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail niteowl Click to send private message to niteowl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Paula power-voting...."
That's how she got the wrist injury that led to an unfortunate choice of arm-wear this season!

04-25-05, 00:57 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Paula power-voting...."
LOL

Handcrafted by RollDdice

04-26-05, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Paula power-voting...."
ewwww! don't forget the so called finger injury last year.... ewwwwww!

Feva4diva 342 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-22-05, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Feva4diva Click to send private message to Feva4diva Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: ABC PLANS EXP;OSIVE EXPOSE ON AI"
This will be very interesting.

PercyDovetonsils 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-22-05, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PercyDovetonsils Click to send private message to PercyDovetonsils Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: ABC PLANS EXP;OSIVE EXPOSE ON AI"
ABC cannot do such an expose without indisputable proof. How can Corey "prove" he had an "arrangement" with Paula? If Corey cannot prove his allegations there will be no expose...maybe it will just be an expose of Corey.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-24-05, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: ABC PLANS EXP;OSIVE EXPOSE ON AI"
Hi joshidol.

Eh - I don't trust any "expose" from a rival network. If it were really news, all the others would have already leaked the info.

Hmmmmm - think their news team does better in the research department than CBS? Nah - why bother with that when unsubstantiated allegations can be made, leaving the decision to the viewing audience?

Sounds like nothing more than an attempt to win over some AI fans to the ABC time slot.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

04-25-05, 01:00 AM (EST)
13. "RE: ABC PLANS EXP;OSIVE EXPOSE ON AI"
When is this expose supposed to be aired?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

04-25-05, 10:12 AM (EST)
14. "RE: ABC PLANS EXP;OSIVE EXPOSE ON AI"
ABC plans to air the special in May. I would guess close to the finale of AI.
It was the "Globe" that said Corey Clark and Paula Abdul slept together. ABC just said they were focusing on relationships between judges and contestants. That could mean anything from the judges actually knowing contestants prior to auditions or I guess sleeping together but that would be hard to prove unless Paula herself gets up there and talks.
Its funny how they have her doing damage control with the pill thing and everyone saying she looks "drunk" this year.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-05, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: ABC PLANS EXP;OSIVE EXPOSE ON AI"
>When is this expose supposed to
>be aired?

May 4: http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/articles/story.php?s=3442

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-26-05, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: ABC PLANS EXP;OSIVE EXPOSE ON AI"
In addition to featuring such insight as calling Justin "a cheeseball," Clay Aiken "a geek,"

Highly amusing, since Corey Clark was about the biggest geekball dork I have ever seen on TV. He was gross as all get out.

I mean, ew.

Femme

i she be your girlfriend

04-26-05, 05:38 PM (EST)
18. "RE: ABC PLANS EXP;OSIVE EXPOSE ON AI"
He is about as sexy as a mushroom.

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: ABC PLANS EXP;OSIVE EXPOSE ON AI"
Hairy mushrooms are in--they're the new black.

A Nefarious Dice Creation
As in the color, not the race.

04-27-05, 07:56 PM (EST)
24. "RE: ABC PLANS EXPLOSIVE EXPOSE ON AI"
We are into Power Ranger red at my house so someone else can have my share of the mushroom pie....
Hmmmm, generous or a diabolical plot.....??

pinay_racer 122 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-27-05, 06:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pinay_racer Click to send private message to pinay_racer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: ABC PLANS EXP;OSIVE EXPOSE ON AI"
i hope they show it in our country. this would really be interesting to watch.

04-27-05, 11:28 AM (EST)
20. "RE: ABC PLANS EXP;OSIVE EXPOSE ON AI"
Where do you live?

Kasey Doshier 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-27-05, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kasey%20Doshier Click to send private message to Kasey%20Doshier Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: ABC PLANS EXP;OSIVE EXPOSE ON AI"
it's interesting because an expose seems like the kind of thing FOX news would do! I do want to know more about Paula's crazy slurring and drunk-looking dancing though!

04-27-05, 02:46 PM (EST)
23. "Paula responds "
Sort of.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=494&ncid=762&e=2&u=/ap/20050427/ap_en_tv/tv_american_idol_abc

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •