The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lorenzo and Agnese"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-21-06, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lorenzo and Agnese"
I still think Agnese may be the one who got away. Did anyone notice that they both seemed a little emotional when Lorenzo was talking about not wanting her to leave Italy and her family? I can't help but think that the two of them really had something between them but Lorenzo decided that there were too many obstacles.
I really like her. Not only is she beautiful, but of all the women she is one of the most genuine. If anyone, I think she would make the most interesting "Bachelorette".

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Lorenzo and Agnese qwertypie 11-21-06 1
 RE: Lorenzo and Agnese Kelly_Smith 11-24-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-21-06, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Lorenzo and Agnese"
Agreed!
I loved her response to Lorenzo that she should have been the one to decide.

Yes It's Vintage Tribephyl!

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-24-06, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Lorenzo and Agnese"
She seems like a good person but it was really hard to tell with her really poor English. It would've been a HUGE challenge for them to build their lives together so I think Lorenzo just figured that he can probably be just as happy with one of the American girls. I think he really liked her but I think he made the right choice so far.

But he should've asked her like he asked the other 2 girls if they'd move to NY with him. Although her answer would've been yes but in reality, she's never been to NYC so she might hate it (lived there for a LONG time and it's sure not Italy )

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •