The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"EP 14 discussion.....Tina winning chances are slim"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

mustangsally 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-26-01, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mustangsally Click to send private message to mustangsally Click to check IP address of the poster
"EP 14 discussion.....Tina winning chances are slim"
In light of ep13's conclusion, Tina's chances of winning have come down to a MUST WIN in the ep14 IC. As ICs go.....Tina doesnt have much of a chance unless MB recycles the "how well do you know your survivors" game. Sh!t, MB is so out of challenge material that he had to recycle challenges from THIS series!

If the Colbster wins IC....and we all KNOW what an IC whore that cowboy is....Tina is GONE.

If Keith wins IC.......he has a moral delima. Greed will prevail and he will boot Tina because he knows he will lose against little miss hugs and winks. Colby wins by a landslide

If Tina wins IC....she wins the whole catfish dinner. (side note......she sure looks like a smoker doesnt she?)

I was actually hoping that Keith would get the boot tonite so I could see what a Colby/Tina final 2 vote would turn out to be. That would have been the only dramatic pairing. NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

Whats my point??????? Colby wins this thing. Get the WHEATIES box people on the line......

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 The C/T alliance AyatollahKhomeini 04-26-01 1
   AK, you're naive, but I think you a... bebekid 04-26-01 2
   RE: The C/T alliance Lisapooh 04-27-01 3
       RE: The C/T alliance Minstrel 04-28-01 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-26-01, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "The C/T alliance"
Back right after Mitchell's talk at USD, I wrote a long post about the Colby/Tina alliance, and how MB had covered it up. It looked like I was full of it ... until I heard Colby talking about how his only allegiance was to Tina.

Call me naive, but I believe Colby, just as I believed that Richard would have taken Rudy into the final two. I think Colby really is sick of Keith ... and he's kinda a momma's boy anyway ... and he would rather stick to his allegiance with Tina than give Keith a chance at the jackpot. Colby's going to go in to the final against Tina, and he's going to make Richard's argument -- I'm the one who deceived you Kuchas into voting for me in E7, I was the leader of the Ogakor team, I won five straight ICs, I deserve this million. And he may get it, too!

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-26-01, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "AK, you're naive, but I think you are right!"
When I actually saw with my own 2 eyes that Lis had been booted, I knew there had to be an understanding between Tina and Colby, else Tina would have booted Keith. She probably made Colby swear on his sweet Texas moma's life that if he won the final IC, he would take Tina over Keith. She probably has the same understanding with Keith. Now if Tina wins the final IC, who will she pick? She will have to betray one of them. In any event, I think she makes final 2, though I'm not AS convinced that she wins (she's still my pick)!

This may be an issue for another thread, but Colby is the star of this show. He has dominated screen time (partly because of his challenge wins) with his interviews and voice-overs. Is MB setting us up for a big fall, or telling us the story of the (obvious) winner all along. Alot of us (including Shakes) thought his story had run its course. I wonder what MB is trying to tell us?

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-27-01, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The C/T alliance"

Initially, I thought Tina did her first stupid move by not voting out Keith last night. Liz was her trump card. I thought now Tina MUST win the final immunity to go into the final two.

But we all know our Tina isn't stupid. She HAS to have a firm understanding with both of them that leads her to believe she's going into the final 2 with an immunity win by either/or. She obviously believes that or Miss Lizzy would be pulling her hair out for 3 more days and Keith would be making refried beans and bad rice at El Rancho.

The smart thing would be for Colby and Keith to take each other regardless of promises made to Tina. But I'm thinking it may not happen that way.

Colby probably thinks he can beat Tina. If it does go to a Colby and Tina final - I think it comes down to Alicia's vote. (Rodger, Liz and Keith voting Tina/Nick, Jerri, Amber voting Colby) I think Alicia would vote Colby (not because of Jerri's friendship but because of the dominant way he won challenges - I think that would make a compelling argument for her - but she may want a chick to win - we have no way of knowing what she thinks or what impressions she has of these two)

If Tina won immunity - I think she'd sell Colby out in a heartbeat.

Keith is harder to judge - that's the interestng scenario - who he would pick if he had immunity.

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-28-01, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The C/T alliance"
I disagree that Tina is totally screwed (my word). The Colby run seems strong, but now the game is in the final two minutes. Colby likes Tina over Keith, duh!!! Keith is more of a threat to him in challenges and then there's the rice incidents. But Tina was given a haven by Keith when she was ousted by Jerri. That is important because, Colby can't be in the final if K/T want to win. Tina backstabs Colby!!! This means Colby doesn't win immunity!! K/T pick each other depending on who wins immunity. My guess is that Keith wins immunity. It has been Keith that has been the underdog all along. Ever since he set up Tina with the plea for immunity, he owes her and has stuck with her. It will be payback time. Keith will pick Tina for the final two. To me this is what is obvious.

Colby = Kelly? No. The most hated now, will win. As I said in another thread, good guys don't win. Colby has had his day in the sun. As he said in effect, all it takes is one IC loss and he's gone. Here it comes folks!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •