The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Why isn't this series dead yet?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-19-06, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Why isn't this series dead yet?"
I have to say, I have watched this show on fast forward. Why? It sucks @ss.

Prince of awkward is so dispondent and bored it is amazing he can lift the glass of champagne to his lips. I could care less about him or any of the desperadas. Even this board is bored with him.

Now *that's* saying something.

Can we take it out to the back 40 yet and shoot it?? Hmm?? Puuuulllleeaase???

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat And Icey bounced me! Yippee!!
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Spoilsport! MTW1961 11-20-06 1
 RE: Why isn't this series dead yet? seahorse 11-20-06 2
 RE: Why isn't this series dead yet? woiwod 11-20-06 3
   RE: Why isn't this series dead yet? BigBen 11-20-06 4
       RE: Why isn't this series dead yet? LisaPles 11-20-06 5
 RE: Why isn't this series dead yet? Layla 11-21-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-20-06, 00:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Spoilsport!"
I like this show. I think true love can bloom over the course of a few weeks by dating 25 women. </straight face>

Bwahahahaha!

Actually, I may be one of the few, but I realy do love this show. I love seeing the women get all caught up in the moment, getting their hearts broken by a guy they don't really know.

I also kinda hope sometimes they do make a match, I must admit, and I'm always willing to give the participants the benefit of the doubt.

Handcrafted by RollDDice!

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-20-06, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Why isn't this series dead yet?"
I watch too, so maybe the ratings are high enough for the show to continue.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

woiwod 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-20-06, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail woiwod Click to send private message to woiwod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Why isn't this series dead yet?"
I really love the show and hate to think it will be discontinued.
I don't think it is necessary to be so negative and spoil other's fun and dreams.

BigBen 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-20-06, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BigBen Click to send private message to BigBen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Why isn't this series dead yet?"
I know it it's crazy, but the wife and I have been hooked for years. It is almost like a love, hate relationship. You don't love every episode, but you hate to miss anything.
Actually th best way to watch is to record all episodes and watch them all at one time. the continuity makes a big difference. This is how we got hooked, a cable channel played enire series in one day back some years ago. hooked ever since.
regards
Ben and KC

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-20-06, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Why isn't this series dead yet?"
Yeah, somebody shoot it already!

Layla 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-21-06, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Layla Click to send private message to Layla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Why isn't this series dead yet?"
I know what you mean. I don't beleive it anymore - it's a show for entertainment. Nevertheless, I still enjoy watching and chatting. Many of us are over at Nine of Hearts. check it out:
http://www.nineofhearts.net/

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •