The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Let Get The Predictions Going"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

theking0075 331 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-20-05, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail theking0075 Click to send private message to theking0075 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Let Get The Predictions Going"
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-05 AT 10:41 AM (EST)

After a stellar week last week, in which I picked two of the bottom three and correctly picked who would be going home, I almost hate to put my record of picking the bottom three on the line and make picks this week, but I'll do it anyway. In true Seacrest style:

Bo - Following the rules that a constant will not be in the bottom three two straight weeks, and due to your strong performance, and because I've dialed your number a million times in the past 12 hours and only gotten through twice I am going to say you, Bo, are safe.

Scott - Better this week than the previous two weeks, but you are just not a very popular contestant at this point so you Scott are the first in our bottom three.

Anthony - We all know your fan base is strong and you continue to give them what they want to see. For that reason, you Anthony are safe.

Carrie - You've been a little down the last couple of weeks, plus, your style has been a little different from what built you a strong fan base. Also, no doubt the majority of your fans are probably a little complacent, meaning they didn't vote this week as much as they should have. You Carrie are also in the bottom 3.

Constantine - Not as great last night as you have been, but the rocker crowd is probably still a little scared by Bo being in the bottom three last week. For that reason, you Constantine are safe.

Vonzell and Anwar - Probably a little bit of a toss-up here. You both fall into the same trap as Nadia last week. You are in the middle of the pack with a lot of voters and don't have a strong, rabid fan base. Due to the fact that Anwar's style was a little different last night, I'll guess it cost you a few votes and put you Anwar in the bottom 3.

That gives us Carrie, Scott, and Anwar. Scott, you did improve this week and you are still the top sympathy vote getter. For that reason, you, again are safe.

Anwar and Carrie. Carrie, though your fans didn't vote as strong as they usually do, they still voted enough to get you into the final 6. Anwar, you are eliminated.

"Evil" Dr. Will: Reality Show Legend!

*fixed a typo

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Let Get The Predictions Going Angelfood 04-20-05 1
 RE: Let Get The Predictions Going PhoenixMons 04-20-05 2
   RE: Let Get The Predictions Going Pretty_Kitty 04-20-05 12
   RE: Let Get The Predictions Going seahorse 04-21-05 32
 RE: Let Get The Predictions Going Lisapooh 04-20-05 3
   RE: Let Get The Predictions Going Glow 04-20-05 4
       RE: Let Get The Predictions Going Lisapooh 04-20-05 7
           RE: Let Get The Predictions Going Glow 04-20-05 8
               RE: Let Get The Predictions Going Ricky 04-20-05 10
           RE: Let Get The Predictions Going nailbone 04-20-05 18
       RE: Let Get The Predictions Going missygirl3 04-20-05 11
   RE: Let Get The Predictions Going seahorse 04-21-05 31
 RE: Let Get The Predictions Going weird al 04-20-05 5
 Scott Devious Weasel 04-20-05 6
   RE: Scott DearAbby 04-20-05 9
       RE: Scott Flairmarq 04-20-05 13
   RE: Scott seahorse 04-20-05 28
 Anwar- but I hope I'm wrong lovwigglesworth 04-20-05 14
 RE: Let Get The Predictions Going geekboy 04-20-05 15
   RE: Let Get The Predictions Going JOSHIDOL 04-20-05 17
 RE: Let Get The Predictions Going nailbone 04-20-05 16
   RE: Let Get The Predictions Going taffnic 04-20-05 19
 Anwar SherpaDave 04-20-05 20
   RE: Anwar EmpressEmmie 04-20-05 21
   RE: Anwar seahorse 04-21-05 33
 SCOTT TODDLJ 04-20-05 22
   RE: SCOTT emydi 04-20-05 27
       RE: SCOTT seahorse 04-20-05 29
 Scott true 04-20-05 23
 RE: Let Get The Predictions Going shanana banana 04-20-05 24
 RE: Let Get The Predictions Going Snidget 04-20-05 25
 Scott Pepito 04-20-05 26
 RE: Let Get The Predictions Going TARugh 04-21-05 30
   RE: Let Get The Predictions Going seahorse 04-21-05 34
       RE: Let Get The Predictions Going kahanasunset 04-21-05 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-20-05, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Let Get The Predictions Going"
that looks like the most probable scenario.

bravo.

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-20-05, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Let Get The Predictions Going"
Boot: Anwar (please, please, please get him off my TV)
Bottom three: Anwar, Anthony, Scott/Carrie/Constantine

It's a total toss-up between Scott, Carrie, and Constantine for that last spot...we have no idea how big Carrie's or Constantine's fan bases are since they've never been in the bottom three, so we have no clue how this week's performances will effect their standing. Scott was good (still not his best) last night but we don't know how much that will mean when up against the two Cs.

Without a doubt, Anwar should be going home tonight. I will be shocked if it's not him since he's escaped with dreadful or near dreadful performances in all but one week of the final 12.

Got blog?

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-20-05, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Let Get The Predictions Going"
I agree with Phoenixmons get Anwar OFF my tv!! to be perfectly honest I was so irratated that they were doing Disco (wasnt it bad enough in the 70's?!) that I only half listend choosing instead to clean my bathroom

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-21-05, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Let Get The Predictions Going"
Great insught, PM. You were almost perfect.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-05, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Let Get The Predictions Going"
Audience bottom three: Anthony, Anwar, Scott

bootee: Anwar

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-05, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Let Get The Predictions Going"
I'm with Pooh.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-05, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Let Get The Predictions Going"
when are they gonna adopt that as the official slogan around here?

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-05, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Let Get The Predictions Going"
That's what I've been wondering. You'd think they would have by now.

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-20-05, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Let Get The Predictions Going"
I'm with Pooh too.

Bye bye Anwar.

In the end, those of us that walk away winning, win more than just a loss - Audrey, Apprentice loser

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-05, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Let Get The Predictions Going"
when are they gonna adopt that as the official slogan around here?

I have the t-shirt. Has one of those big pointing-to-the-side fingers.

New from Sigs by Syren!!

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-05, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Let Get The Predictions Going"
I'm with Pooh too. (hey, I rhymed.. sorry.. I am very bored)

04-21-05, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Let Get The Predictions Going"
Lisa, you were right on the money.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

weird al 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-20-05, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weird%20al Click to send private message to weird%20al Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Let Get The Predictions Going"
Bottom 3 - Vonzell, Anwar, Scott.

Bootee - Scott.

Vonzell's performance was a little weaker than in previous weeks. She's well-liked but doesn't seem to have a rabid fan base, and is not the preferred winner for many people.

I liked Anwar's performance, but see that many others didn't. He seems to get lost in the shuffle, neither the top nor the bottom for many people. He's my alternate choice for leaving this week.

Scott has a fan base, but it largely consists of people who came to like him during the semi-finals. I don't see that he's been creating new fans, and each contestant that leaves means more potential votes for the others. He's been getting better, but hasn't been great. So he's my choice to leave.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-05, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Scott"
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-05 AT 03:27 PM (EST)

Should Be: Scott
Will Be: Scott

Bottom Three: Anwar, Bo, Scott

Edited to Change Anthony to Bo

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-20-05, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Scott"
Ditto what Dweeze said.

Flairmarq 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-20-05, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flairmarq Click to send private message to Flairmarq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Scott"
I agree with Pooh, but Scott is going not Anwar.

"The Simon of the Wabash Valley"

04-20-05, 08:49 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Scott"
My only guess is that Bo is safe. No one else is, however.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

lovwigglesworth 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-20-05, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovwigglesworth Click to send private message to lovwigglesworth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Anwar- but I hope I'm wrong"
I hope it is Scott rather than Anwar. But Scott seems to have some sort of weird "every-man" fan base that just saves him every week.
Anwar was so good during the semi-finals, many people had him picked to win this thing. But somehow he turned boring when the finals started, even though I still very much enjoy his performances, I think he lost much of his fan base.
And I really really hope that Carrie is in the bottom three. A dent needs to be put in that ego before her head gets any bigger. Vonzel may be the third of the final three instead though.
So summarizing;
Bottom three; Scott, Anwar, and Vonzell (but I'd rather it be Carrie)
Boot; Anwar (but I'd rather it be Scott)

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-20-05, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Let Get The Predictions Going"
Bottom 3:

Carrie
Anwar
Anthony

Bootee:

Carrie

Extra added benefit: more drama from Ryan.

geekboy

JOSHIDOL 275 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-20-05, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JOSHIDOL Click to send private message to JOSHIDOL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Let Get The Predictions Going"
Bottom 3 - Vonzell, Anthony & Scott

Scott going home..

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-05, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Let Get The Predictions Going"
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-05 AT 04:51 PM (EST)

I have nothing to add. I agree with theking from top to bottom.

New from Sigs by Syren!!

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-

taffnic 5392 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-05, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Let Get The Predictions Going"
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-05 AT 05:42 PM (EST)

Bottom three:
Scott,Carrie,Vonzell
Going home:
Scott

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-05, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Anwar"
Anwar gone, Anthony and Scott also in bottom three. Less sure about Anthony in bottom three than other two.

Dave writesDave editsDave blogs

EmpressEmmie 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-20-05, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EmpressEmmie Click to send private message to EmpressEmmie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Anwar"
*looks at the list of potential "bootees"....

Please be Scott... please be Scott... Please let that no talent boob go home.

04-21-05, 00:19 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Anwar"
You got the bootee and the other bottom 2. Great job.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

TODDLJ 421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-20-05, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TODDLJ Click to send private message to TODDLJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "SCOTT"
I predicted this last week in my 'voting patterns' thread, and I'm not changing this prediction now.

WEEK SIX
The chart predicts:
BOOTPICK: Scott (because he was in the bottom three two weeks ago.)
ALSO IN BOTTOM THREE: Vonzell (because she was also in the bottom three two weeks ago.)
The other member of the bottom three could be Anthony or Anwar (because the chart had predicted them previously and they stayed, against prediction.)

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-05, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: SCOTT"
This is late but I agree with the chart...and Scott going...although I would not be surprised if Vonzell goes (or Anwar)(or Anthony)

[/fon

04-20-05, 08:53 PM (EST)
29. "RE: SCOTT"
Now that's decisive, emy.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-05, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Scott"
He's been holding on by a thread for the last couple weeks. Nobody was really great or really bad, so it makes sense that Scott go, even though he had a decent performance this week.

Anwar and Anthony should be the other bottom 2. (maybe Vonzell)

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-05, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Let Get The Predictions Going"
What I want:

Bottom three of Scott, Anthony and Anwar.
Bootee of: Anthony or Scott

What we'll probably get:

Bottom three of Scott, Vonzell and Anwar.
Bootee of: Anwar

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-05, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Let Get The Predictions Going"
I haven't been tracking it seriously, but I think the AOL online poll may have some predictive value.

I'll start checking on Weds and reporting it to see if it matches America or not.

Bo has overtaken Carrie and is at 38%
Carrie still has a strong fan base and is at 24% (she has always been the top person I think so far when I've looked and has always been safe).
Constantine is at 13%
Scott at 8%
Vonzell at 6%
Anwar at 5%
and Anthony at 5%

So if this holds Vonzell (as the suprise person in the bottom three) Anthony and Anwar are the bottom three. Not sure how the bottom two are when you do a few more digits, but they list Anthony as lower than Anwar.

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-05, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Scott"
I actually voted for him a few times early on in the competition, but his potential has not improved -- he hasn't amazed me for a while now. Besides, I just don't like people that hit their girlfriends. Get rid of him.

TARugh 159 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-21-05, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TARugh Click to send private message to TARugh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Let Get The Predictions Going"
Although Carrie didn't get voted off, I think she had the worst performance other than the long a$$ note at the end. Go figure, its 70's dance night, and she chooses the most unknown song, walks like a zombie on the stage while she should be dancing, and looked like she got ready 7 minutes before show time.

04-21-05, 00:24 AM (EST)
34. "RE: Let Get The Predictions Going"
MacArthur's Park was a huge hit. Of the 7 songs done, the Tavares song by Anthony was the least well known of the bunch and I grew up in that era and listened to the radio continuosly.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

kahanasunset 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-21-05, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kahanasunset Click to send private message to kahanasunset Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Let Get The Predictions Going"
So true, SH. The Richard Harris version of MacArthur Park (it was the original) was played so much on my mom's radio I wanted to kill it. You think the Donna Summer version was bad? oh noooooo

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •