The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"virginal Sadie"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

bix 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-03-06, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bix Click to send private message to bix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"virginal Sadie"
Questions to ask Sadie:

Why are you still a virgin? Is it for religious reasons, and if so will you expect me to convert to your faith?

Do you have sexual fantasies?

Are you orgasmic and do you masturbate?

What do you think our married sex life will be like? What do you want it to be like?

(Hey, if we can't talk about these matters now, how are we going to be able to talk about them in the future?)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: virginal Sadie Savahnna 11-06-06 1
   RE: virginal Sadie TheWanderer 11-08-06 2
       RE: virginal Sadie LisaPles 11-09-06 3
           RE: virginal Sadie Cyndimaus 11-09-06 4
   RE: virginal Sadie bix 11-09-06 5
       RE: virginal Sadie bix 11-09-06 6
           RE: Sadie, Get Over Yourself LisaPles 11-14-06 7
               RE: Sadie, Get Over Yourself Cyndimaus 11-14-06 11
                   RE: Sadie, Get Over Yourself Savahnna 11-14-06 12
                       RE: Sadie, Get Over Yourself brooke_1996 11-28-06 30
       RE: virginal Sadie Savahnna 11-14-06 8
           RE: virginal Sadie Cyndimaus 11-14-06 10
               RE: virginal Sadie bix 11-14-06 14
                   RE: virginal Sadie LisaPles 11-15-06 15
                   RE: virginal Sadie Cyndimaus 11-15-06 17
                       RE: virginal Sadie MTW1961 11-15-06 18
                           RE: virginal Sadie LisaPles 11-15-06 21
                           RE: virginal Sadie Cyndimaus 11-16-06 22
                               RE: virginal Sadie motormouth 11-16-06 26
                               RE: virginal Sadie MTW1961 11-16-06 27
                                   RE: virginal Sadie bix 11-16-06 28
                           RE: virginal Sadie brooke_1996 11-28-06 31
 RE: virginal Sadie Loree 11-14-06 9
   RE: virginal Sadie woiwod 11-14-06 13
       RE: virginal Sadie bix 11-15-06 16
           RE: virginal Sadie MTW1961 11-15-06 19
       RE: virginal Sadie Karchita 11-15-06 20
           RE: virginal Sadie Cyndimaus 11-16-06 23
               RE: virginal Sadie Layla 11-16-06 24
                   RE: virginal Sadie Savahnna 11-16-06 25
 RE: virginal Sadie Kelly_Smith 11-17-06 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-06-06, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: virginal Sadie"
Well that inquisition could be enough to turn the poor girl ASEXUAL for life.

So she doesn't want ot give it all away until she meets soemone she wants to spend all her time with. Good for her. Why would her "sexual fantasies" validate anyone's questions (or not) about her.

AND....why the hell would someone think this has anything to do with asking a future spouse to convert religion. she's saying she's saving herself for marriage sexually. I don't see her protesting any devout religious convictions to anyone.

TheWanderer 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-08-06, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: virginal Sadie"
Your points are well taken. She could be a virgin in that she hasn't had vaginal sex. She could very well partake in heavy petting, oral or other forms of intimate pleasure. I guess we'll find out during the private dates, if she goes to the hotel room with him.
While I can applaud her for her convictions, and I agree that the idea of conversion has nothing to do with any of this, from a man's point of view, I would be concerned if she were so chaste that she didn't have fantasies, didn't mastubate, or didn't believe sex was important.
As she is young, probably too young to be in a serious relationship, today's generation and environment are greatly different than that of 40 or 50 years ago. Regardless if it is Lorenzo or someone else that she falls madly in love with, what will she do if she finds during the honeymoon that her and her hubby are sexually incompatible? Or even worse, her hubby feels that way? This issue is more complex than it seems on the surface, as she is obviously socially and sexually inexperienced, unless she's hding the face that she does everything but!

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-09-06, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: virginal Sadie"
What I thought was weird is that she felt the need to make an announcement about it to Lorenzo especially after only a couple dates (yes, I know the conversation came up among the girls but I still don't think it was necessary). Why wouldn't she just wait until if/when the relationship progressed to sexual intimacy and bring it up then. I kind of feel like she thinks she deserves to be on a pedestal. She is only 23 years old. It's not THAT uncommon for someone of her young age to never have had intercourse. I like Sadie but there is something about her that makes me feel like she needs to get over herself.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-09-06, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: virginal Sadie"
If I remember correctly, Sadie said she wanted to tell him before one of the other girls told him. And I can see her point since some of the girls feel the need to put other girls down in order to make themselves look better to him.

sig courtesy of Cygnus
Mouse on the move by Snidget

11-09-06, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bix Click to send private message to bix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: virginal Sadie"
LAST EDITED ON 11-09-06 AT 09:53 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-09-06 AT 09:52 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-09-06 AT 01:48 PM (EST)

>Well that inquisition could be enough
>to turn the poor girl
>ASEXUAL for life.

I don't know why you see this as an inquisition. These are things you should discuss with a lifelong partner. I'd want to know if the lady CAN talk about intimate matters; it's one of the things that make a good marriage.
>

> Why would her "sexual
>fantasies" validate anyone's questions (or
>not) about her.

Huh? Validation? I don't know what you mean. I'm just asking what her fantasies are and if she has any. Intimate? Yes. Embarassing? Probably. But inappropriate? Hardly, when you're going to spend a lifetime with someone.
>
>AND....why the hell would someone think
>this has anything to do
>with asking a future spouse
>to convert religion.

Where have you been? Virginity before marriage is strongly promoted by certain major religions in the U.S. These are the same religions that tend to proselytize heavily. So, it's not at all unreasonable to ask: if you or your family is religious, will you try to convert me? Talking about religion like this on a prime time TV program is strictly forbidden, so of course she's not going to mention it in front of the camera.

11-09-06, 10:02 PM (EST)
6. "RE: virginal Sadie"
"Sadie says grace over dinner and notes that her parents are expecting her to find someone who "loves God and is looking for a serious relationship..."

Well, I think my hunch was right (just read the synopsis, as it was cancelled in my area due to football).

11-14-06, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Sadie, Get Over Yourself"
I knew Sadie was going to make a big stupid deal over the fantasy suite and of course she didn't disappoint. You could tell that Lorenzo thought it was stupid, too. I thought it was really juvenile. Why would she hesitate to be behind closed doors with him? I think her problem is that she was too concerned about what mommy and daddy would think when they saw the show.
I think she is self-inflated and needs to get over herself. Someone should remind her she is not the only 23 year old virgin in the world. I think in general she is a nice girl but too immature for Lorenzo.
Also, does anyone else think Sadie looks older than 23? Maybe it is the over-tweezed eyebrows and hair pulled back that is not helping her to look youthful. It could also be because she is too serious! I don't think Lorenzo will choose her.

11-14-06, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Sadie, Get Over Yourself"
I think her problem is that she was too concerned about what mommy and daddy would think when they saw the show.

I didn't get that at all. To me it seemed that she wanted to hold to her convictions but was feeling very attracted to Lorenzo and was very conflicted on what message she would send if she accepted or rejected the fantasy suite. I can totally see where she's coming from. She doesn't want to jeopordize her chances with him. She knows the other girls may have slept with him. Does he lose respect for her if she compromises her beliefs or does he respect her more for holding to her beliefs. I'm sure those thoughts and a jillion more were bouncing around in her head. If it was just a concern about what her parents would think I don't think it would have dominated her thoughts as much as it did.

I think your judgement of her is rather harsh in regards to her virginity. She is under a lot of pressure by being on this show and being with a bunch of other women who have no qualms with sleeping with men must be difficult for her. It's part of who she is, not just a random choice she's made. I didn't see her as "full of herself" at all, just dealing with a part of who she is that is taking center-stage in her life at the time.

sig courtesy of Cygnus

11-14-06, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Sadie, Get Over Yourself"
Thx Cyndi!! You're my hero! Good for you for holding out!!

I gave it up for the guy I almost married. Ended up good that I didn't .......But still got those heartwarming words the next morning every woman longs to hear after "giving it up"...."Don't go getting hung up on me now"....Another "prince" (rolls eyes)

But at any rate.....I think it's awesome you held out!!

brooke_1996 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-28-06, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brooke_1996 Click to send private message to brooke_1996 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Sadie, Get Over Yourself"
It seems that some are being to harsh with Sadie!! She has her beliefs just like most people, but her's happen to be broadcast over television. I commend her for standing up for what she believes, there aren't many people who would do that. In today's society it's easier to just give in and she hasn't good for her!!

Also, about the whole fantasy room thing, it's a show and of course there going to make a huge deal over it!! Hello, what good is a reality show without some drama lol. I bet that it wasn't as big of a deal as the show made it out to be, but, for ratings they had to do something!! Kudos to Sadie for standing strong on what she beleives!!

11-14-06, 11:43 AM (EST)
8. "RE: virginal Sadie"
I can see that I'm the only one that found disecting her motives for her convictions of virginity offensive. So for that I apologize. I guess I personalized a bit. I held out a long time for no other reason than I felt it was something that should be upheld with the "institution of marriage" and also that I felt sex was something that should be extra special the first time and with someone of a life time committment.

Mind you...I'm getting in her head from what I felt in much younger years. I think the institution of marriage is one of the dumbest society guilts ever. Again, I had to go through a contested divorce to feel that way

But at any rate...again, I apologize for responding so vigorously to your post.

11-14-06, 12:16 PM (EST)
10. "RE: virginal Sadie"
I didn't think your reply was over the top. And I should have spoken up too because I didn't think questioning her virginity was appropriate either. (at least to that level)

I saved myself for marriage too and was glad that I did. What better wedding gift to give my husband? Also, abstinence is being more prominently promoted these days in many schools. (and not just by Christian groups)

sig courtesy of Cygnus

11-14-06, 10:02 PM (EST)
14. "RE: virginal Sadie"
LAST EDITED ON 11-14-06 AT 10:04 PM (EST)

I would like to clarify what I said in my earlier post. Actually, I respect her choice. I don't think there's anything "wrong" with a woman saving herself for marriage. But if I were going to marry a virgin, I'd sure want to get an idea if we were going to be sexually compatible or not in the long run. What's inappropriate in asking a 23 yr-old woman if she masturbates and if she's orgasmic?
About Sadie balking at the fantasy suite, then agreeing: I think the whole thing is a big tease by the producers. I don't think the batchelor and his three dates really have full sex; I think they just cuddle up with their clothes on (That's what Meredith did on the Batchelorette). I think Lorenzo explained to Sadie they weren't going to go "all the way," but just "make out," so she agreed. The produces just WANT you to think there's hanky pank going on; it's all for show.

11-15-06, 09:11 AM (EST)
15. "RE: virginal Sadie"
> I think Lorenzo explained
>to Sadie they weren't going
>to go "all the way,"
>but just "make out," so
>she agreed.

That's what I thought was so stupid about it. Agreeing to go to the suite with him didn't mean she was agreeing to sleep with him. He already knew she is a virgin so obviously he had no expectation of sex. I don't understand why it was such a "big decision" for her. I think that Lorenzo's integrity may have been insulted. I'm sure she has spent time alone with guys before. I think it's great that she is waiting for marriage. I just think she could show a little more maturity which is why I don't think she is very compatible with Lorenzo being that he is 34 years old.

11-15-06, 11:29 AM (EST)
17. "RE: virginal Sadie"
But if I were going to marry a virgin, I'd sure want to get an idea if we were going to be sexually compatible or not in the long run.

There is SO much more to marriage than sex and I think (my opinion, remember) that to sleep with someone just to see if you're sexually compatible is a cop-out, so to speak. I think that if you base your decision for marriage on the physical aspect of things (sex and looks) you are deciding for the wrong reasons. What if one of you is in an accident and is disfigured or can no longer have sex? Will you dump them or be dumped by them? If you got together just based on physical attraction then your relationship is doomed. Now, the physical aspect of a relationship is important, don't misunderstand me, but it can't be the basis of a relationship.

I think of it this way. Having sex with someone is like glueing two pieces of paper together. When you rip the two pieces apart there is always part of the papers stuck to each other. You can't completely seperate them into the two original papers. It's that way with people. Coming together as one leaves you unable to totally seperate from each other.

Okay, off my soapbox.

sig courtesy of Cygnus

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-15-06, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: virginal Sadie"
LAST EDITED ON 11-15-06 AT 12:05 PM (EST)

Yes, Cyndi, there is much more to marriage than sex, but wouldn't you also agree that sex is very important in a marriage?

Sexual compatibility is very important in a marriage. One way to find out whether you are compatible is to have sex before you marry. If you choose not to go that route, then the next best way to discover whether you might be compatible is to talk about sex and how each of you views sex and expects of your future married sexual relationship.

This is what bix was getting at. If Sadie can't even discuss the subject, then she's not mature enough for marriage. By discussing it and ensuring him that she expects to lead a fulfilling, healthy sex life once she's married, she could put his mind at ease. Granted, this is not a conversation that should be done on camera, but would have been a great conversation for the fantasy suite.

I, too, thought her drama over the suite was way over the top and likely suggested by the producers.

*laughing* because you wrote "coming together as one" on a sex thread. Heh!

11-15-06, 03:20 PM (EST)
21. "RE: virginal Sadie"
>If Sadie can't even discuss the subject,then
>she's not mature enough for
>marriage. By discussing it
>and ensuring him that she
>expects to lead a fulfilling,
>healthy sex life once she's
>married, she could put his
>mind at ease. Granted,
>this is not a conversation
>that should be done on
>camera, but would have been
>a great conversation for the
>fantasy suite.

MTW, I totally agree with everything in your post. Any man (or woman) should want to make sure that having a healthy, mutually satisfying sex life is important to their partner. My personal opinion is that it's a priority!

11-16-06, 11:40 AM (EST)
22. "RE: virginal Sadie"
but wouldn't you also agree that sex is very important in a marriage?

Yes, and I said so in the post you responded to. What I don't agree with is that you have to "find out" if you're sexually compatible before you get married. If you are marrying for the right reasons it's not something you need to stress about. You have your whole married life to get to know each other sexually and to learn about each other and learn what pleases the other person. And if someone has made the decision that they are saving themselves for marriage then they will (should) have the mindset that they will be learning about their spouse as they go along together.

I know that my opinion is in the minority and that's okay with me. I know that most of you don't agree with me. I don't want to turn this into a big discussion since this isn't the right place for it. So lets just say that we agree to disagree and get back to enjoying our show!

sig courtesy of Cygnus

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-16-06, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: virginal Sadie"
LAST EDITED ON 11-16-06 AT 06:46 PM (EST)

What I don't agree with is that you have to "find out" if you're sexually compatible before you get married

Actually, I have some friends who recently got married, without having sex first. Now they are having some real problems, based on things they should have discussed first. They are on very different pages, sexually. It's not necessarily the end of their marriage, but the husband sure wished he would have had a frank discussion with her, first.

I'm like you, Cyndi, in believing it's not necessary to have sex first, and also I believe that most problems can be worked out over time, but that doesn't seem to be the case for everyone, all the time.

I really don't think most people are arguing over whether two people need to have sex beforehand, but really just arguing that they should at least be mature enough to address the subject, with important clues as to what the other expects.

edited to add ~ I think the topic of this thread was about the virginity factor, so I'm not sure this is really OT.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

11-16-06, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: virginal Sadie"
LAST EDITED ON 11-16-06 AT 07:04 PM (EST)

Sorry to beat a dead horse, but I think this is a good place for this conversation and I think it's an interesting one that we can all learn something from.

I looked through your post again and saw where you agree that sex is important in a marriage. Don't know how I missed it the first time. I also want to tell you I applaud your decision to remain a virgin until marriage, as well as Sadie's decision to remain a virgin. I think that the show does virgins a disservice by making them seem like freaks. I'd like to see the virgin come across as normal women with the same sexual desires as everyone else, but who has decided to make the choice to abstain.

I agree with so many of your points and that seems to be misunderstood. The only place we seem to disagree is the importance of determining whether you are sexually compatible before marriage. I think it's very important to discuss your attitudes about sex and expectations about sex before marriage whether you are a virgin or not. If you start a sexual relationship before marriage, you can get some of the answers to these questions, but not ALL the answers. And it is NOT a good reason to sleep with somebody before marriage, I agree with you there.

I just really think that if you don't have sex before marriage, the talking becomes even more vital so that both of you know what to expect from each other when the sexual part of your relationship starts. You can have the best of intentions otherwise, and be marrying for the "right reasons" whatever that means, but if you both have different expectations of your sex lives and aren't able to discuss them before you are married, the chances you'll be able to discuss them after you're married aren't great. You may luck out and find that you're sexually compatible, but that would just be luck, and I think it's ill advised.

If you end up having drastically different expectations about sex, your marriage is not likely to last.

Handcrafted by RollDDice!

11-16-06, 09:36 PM (EST)
28. "RE: virginal Sadie"
MTW1961, You expressed it perfectly. When I started this topic, everyone please note, I did NOT say that should lose her virginity before marriage. I DID say that two people who intend to get married should start talking intimately about sex NOW. If my fiancee said she didn't want to discuss sex because it's "not so important" I'd be outta there fast.

Of course, sex is not the only basis for marriage, and no one here is saying that. But I'm a little surprised that some people who have posted here have such hostile reactions to even discussing sex and intimacy in the ways I suggested at the beginning.

But anyway, I'm off the net for a couple weeks, and by that time we'll see who the chosen one is going to be, so I'll leave you folks to it. Cheers!

brooke_1996 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-28-06, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brooke_1996 Click to send private message to brooke_1996 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: virginal Sadie"

>This is what bix was getting
>at. If Sadie can't
>even discuss the subject, then
>she's not mature enough for
>marriage. By discussing it
>and ensuring him that she
>expects to lead a fulfilling,
>healthy sex life once she's
>married, she could put his
>mind at ease. Granted,
>this is not a conversation
>that should be done on
>camera, but would have been
>a great conversation for the
>fantasy suite.
>
>I, too, thought her drama over
>the suite was way over
>the top and likely suggested
>by the producers.
>

I'm sure the whole fantasy suite thing was enlarged by the producers. Yes, she may of had concerns about it but I doubt they were as big as the show made them. I mean heck if they hadn't of made it as big of a deal as they did, the show might be boring. Then who would watch?? I like drama, as long as it's not mine!! LOL!!

We assume, because we didn't see it, that, sex wasn't discussed between the two!! We only saw bits and pieces (that of which the producers chose to show us) of the conversations they had. I just sometimes think when I read things like this were so hard on them, becuase of the producers, but, then again what would the show be without all of us talking about it!! BTW I love the Bachelor/Bachelorette!!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-14-06, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: virginal Sadie"
Unless I missed it. I thought it was interesting that Lorenzo never asked Sadie about moving to NYC. He talked to both Jen and Lisa about it. It seemed to be important to him. Maybe they have talked about it and it wasn't aired. But I noticed it.

woiwod 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-14-06, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woiwod Click to send private message to woiwod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: virginal Sadie"
I noticed that also. I also think that just because Sadie spent the night in the fantisie suite does not mean she lost her virginity although she sure was sparkling at the rose ceremony.
I think he will choose Jen, they seem much more relaxed together. Not at all surprised he let Lisa go and I think she wanted to go, it was getting to close and she was threatened about a committment and I don't think she was that "in to him" Her tears in the cab were definitely forced.

11-15-06, 09:21 AM (EST)
16. "RE: virginal Sadie"
You really think Lisa's tears were false? Guess I was taken in, because they seemed real to me. This may turn out to be one of the best things that's happened to her, getting knocked of her pedistal.

11-15-06, 12:07 PM (EST)
19. "RE: virginal Sadie"
I didn't think the tears were forced. I didn't think Lisa wanted to go. I don't think she's afraid of commitment. I think she thinks she was into him.

Handcrafted by RollDDice!

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-06, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: virginal Sadie"
I thought the tears were real, but I am not sure whether they were due to losing him or the competition.

11-16-06, 11:42 AM (EST)
23. "RE: virginal Sadie"
THat's an interesting thought.

sig courtesy of Cygnus

Layla 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-16-06, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Layla Click to send private message to Layla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: virginal Sadie"
I, too, think THE VIRGIN!!! (Lightning! Thunder Bolts!!) has been overplayed. Alright, already! I'm sure it's the producers who have played it up, but you have to admit it's made for some very interesting discussions in the chat rooms.

11-16-06, 05:25 PM (EST)
25. "RE: virginal Sadie"
>I, too, think THE VIRGIN!!! (Lightning!
>Thunder Bolts!!) has been overplayed.
> Alright, already! I'm
>sure it's the producers who
>have played it up, but
>you have to admit it's
>made for some very interesting
>discussions in the chat rooms.
>

Well we can't call her an attention whore.......Because she's a VIRGIN!!!

I crack myself up!!

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-17-06, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: virginal Sadie"
These questions shouldn't be asked on TV LOL. Although it would make for some good entertainment.

I think she did overdo the whole virgin thing and should've given Lorenzo the benefit of the doubt going into the suite. She said herself that he has been really respectful about her choice and I seriuosly doubt that he was expecting to get some that night. If he tried, then she would know to get the hell away from him.

I really like her otherwise. She seems to be very sweet and cool but very green. I don't think it's just the virginity thing either. She just seems younger than her 23 years..

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •