The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother #15 preseason spoilers ..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Current Message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-20-13, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Hamsters ahoy."
LAST EDITED ON 06-20-13 AT 08:11 PM (EST)

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/

There's an initial total of sixteen. (Hey, kids, we were lied to again!) One rumor turns out to be true: we have sibling sign and if Rachel isn't in the cage, her genes will attend without her. The age range is -- miniature. Depressingly so. Twenty-two through thirty-seven, and only two hamsters in their 30s at all. Just looking at the central cast page images makes this feel like a group of mainly recruits. Casting quotas are visible and forever, or in other words, 'we got Caucasians and lots of 'em!'. Note the tweet counts -- that may be times each is mentioned or votes for MVP.

As for individuals...

...yeah, like we ever get any of those...

...*sigh* Time to meet the meat. All information taken from the CBS website to start: my comments in italics.

Aaryn

Name: Aaryn Gries
Hometown: San Angelo, Texas.
Living: San Marcos, Texas
Marital Status: Single
Three adjectives that describe you: Outgoing, driven and spontaneous. dead, deceased, and out before the jury
Favorite Activities: Snowboarding, wakeboarding, traveling, working out, Zumba, crafting, decorating, planning events, attending festivals and meeting people. also hangover recovery. Note that this one's probably in decent condition and could be a threat for endurance challenges.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Not knowing who is genuine and who isn’t, and realizing that my trusting nature could be my downfall. so she's trusting and she's admitting it to us, immediately, as one of the first things we're ever going to know about her. Is it possible for her to be voted out earlier than first?
Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: I think I will go into the game with the same mentality I go into life: only focusing on myself and what I need to do to make it through, but I’m sure there will be moments of weakness where I second guess myself. I will use my Psychology training as best as I can and try to be strategic. so you're trusting of others, but your lone focus is on yourself and you're a psychologist who doesn't pay attention to what others are thinking. Dear gawds, she could not be any deader.
What are you afraid of? People with evil or absent minds that hurt or deceive others. YOU FOOL! WELCOME TO YOUR NIGHTMARE!
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I am most proud of my ability to rise above disappointment and press on with a positive and peaceful mind. I am extremely proud that each day, no matter what happens, I do my best to look at every situation in a positive light. I can see my future clearly and I’m taking the right steps to reach my goals. 'After I'm taken out early, I will be able to completely forgot I was ever on the show at all.'
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… what you think about, you bring about. 'I think about myself a lot.'
What would you take into the house and why? My music, books by Rhonda Byrne and my cat, Pumpkin, because these three things help my peace of mind. in case you're wondering, that's the author of The Secret. I need the term immediately beyond 'doomed'.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous? I would be entirely grateful for Big Brother putting my dreams on fast-track, and I would never forget the experience. 'And then I would click my heels three times and wake up.'

Amanda

Name: Amanda Zuckerman there will now be a brief pause while this year's fundies play 'Let's kill the Jew.'
Hometown: Long Island, N.Y.
Lives: Boynton Beach, Fla.
Three adjectives that describe you: Confident, sexy and funny! user, happy user, happy user who takes your wallet before sneaking out the next morning.
Favorite Activities: Horseback riding, hiking, shopping and going to movies. I suspect 'shopping' was moved from its normal place.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Being away from my friends, family, my dog and my job, but they will be there when I get back. YOU FOOL! Not even the dog will pretend to know you!
Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: My strategy is to find common ground with everyone and share individual time- and secrets to earn their trust. Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer. hello, Christianity!
Which past “Big Brother” cast member did you like most or least? Most – I love Britney! She’s hilarious, real and played an awesome game. Least – Jen from Big Brother 8 because she was fake, annoying and conceited. you know how if they say you can't spot the Jen in the room in five minutes...? And if you think Britney played an awesome game, your idea of a personal one is in trouble.
What are you afraid of? Sharks! probably safe. Endemol won't spend that kind of money.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I’m proud of where I have brought myself to in my career. taking three months off from it to play a game when you live in an area where homes are being rebuilt every five minutes.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Wherever you go, there you are. Which means to me, you choose where you want to be in life. The only person to get in your way is yourself. You are your own means to success. have you met the rest of the hamsters? No? The rats? Not them either? Grodner? Too bad. Also too late.
What would you take into the house and why? My dog, my cellphone and my laptop.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: I would use my fame to further my real estate career and ride the five minute fame wave. well, at least she's more realistic than the ones who would say fifteen.

Andy

Name: Andy Herren
Hometown: Aurora, Ill.
Lives: Chicago, Ill.
Three adjectives that describe you: Friendly, funny and red. given the way this show operates, I'm going to guess 'gay' might be on that list for one reason only at this point: I think Grodner would want another Ragan. Remember -- quotas and types.
Favorite Activities: Improv, eating candy, watching TV, running, laughing with friends, playing with puppies as they walk down the street, teaching, making lists, ranking things, teaching my family’s cockatiel to call my dad “gurl,” messing with people, eating ice-cream too fast and being adorable. he used the world 'adorable'. And he's a ranker who makes lists. Ladies and gentlemen, this year's wanna-be Twilight Sparkle.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Not having any privacy. I would be lying if I said I don’t find this intimidating. Also, the prospect of slop is something I have regular nightmares about. I just…can’t. and you just... will.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: I would start by playing a covertly aggressive game. I would lay low on the surface and be friendly to everyone (if this is possible) while secretly establishing a concrete alliance with people I have deemed the most trustworthy. I would scope out the house very quickly for these people, as I know you need to act soon to solidify trust and bonds. I’m quite good at reading people, so I would choose people I felt comfortable with, as well as people others would not expect me to align with. I also think my background in communications improv would be great strengths. Through communication and public speaking, I know how to say what people want to hear and through improv I am able to lie without batting an eye. I’m a smiley, friendly person, so nobody will see it coming when I stab them in the back. 'I will beat myself to death with my own ego. As it weighs twenty thousand pounds, one hit is all that's required.'
Which past “Big Brother” cast member did you like most or least? My two favorites of all time are Britney and Ragan from season 12. I think I would have been BFFs with each of them, and I think I would have given Ragan the kick in the pants he needed to go far in the game. I thought he played a good social game (as he seemed to be genuinely well-liked by everyone), but I thought he wasn’t aggressive enough. He never made the big moves that I know he is capable of. Britney was similar. I would have smacked some sense into her and gotten her away from Lane. Her Diary Room confessions were like windows to my soul. She always said what I was thinking. They both made it far, but with me in the house during their season I think one of them (or me) could have won. note that this makes him one of our potential narrators. And if Britney says what he thinks, he's sarcastic -- and you can't always keep that under wraps.
What are you afraid of? I am slightly afraid of heights, but it is not crippling or anything. I am terrified of bees, though. And people who enjoy Tyler Perry movies. *looks at last entry* Well, who can blame him?
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? There is a wall of graffiti on the first floor girls bathroom of the English Building at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign that is solely dedicated to me. Quips include, “I AM IN LOVE WITH ANDY HERREN,” “Ha ha! I know that ginger bastard!” and “Andy Herren for President!” Pretty incredible right?! no.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… “From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere!” “Dr. Seuss, One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish.” and are you one of them?
What would you take into the house and why? 1. My baby blanket. I’ve had it my entire life and it would give me a sense of security and comfort while in the house. 2. a notepad and pen to take notes after competitions/while observing others in the house. DUH. 3. Skittles. Just because, why not? What am I supposed to do if there are no Skittles in the house? bang your head into the wall. Works for everyone else. And dear gawds, a blanket? Especially one he could have just packed and told no one about?
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous? If Big Brother made me famous, I would definitely embrace it, but to a certain extent. I would love seeing people smile in my presence (and let’s be real – having the spotlight would feel nice), but I also love my life and my friends and family, and don’t want fame to come in the way of my already-established personal relationships. Thus, I would be sad if horrible tabloid stories were written about me or my loved ones, but I understand that this comes with the territory. Long story short, being famous would be totally cool, but as long as it is on my terms. ME ME ME. note the wrap-up there. And fear. A lot.

Candice

Name: Candice Stewart
Hometown: New Orleans, La.
Living: Houston, Texas
Three adjectives that describe you: Outgoing, loyal and compassionate. backstabber supreme
Favorite Activities: Spending time with family and friends, traveling, shopping, cooking, watching movies & TV, and exercising. ...nope, not buying it.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Not knowing what’s going on in the world and missing my family will be the most difficult.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: First and foremost, be myself. Analyze the game as it comes. Be smart and quick on my feet at all times. It is a game after all. YOU FOOL! There is no game! There is only an endless series of pointless twists!
Which past “Big Brother” cast member did you like most or least? I love Ian. I love that he was himself, quirks and all. Plus, the whole New Orleans connection is major. The person I like the least is Boogie. His game vibe just rubs me the wrong way. It came across like a shady car dealer that is trying to sell a woman who is buying her first car a lemon just to make a sale. Grodner will move planets to make sure she doesn't win.
What are you afraid of? Honestly, I’m pretty adventurous so things don’t really scare me. I don’t like drop roller coasters, though, and I don’t particularly like rodents or bugs. I guess I am more afraid of more serious life issues like health and the well-being of my family. 'I am afraid of nothing except for all the things I am afraid of.'
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I’m so proud that I was able to meet my birth mother. I found out I was adopted at 26 and my life did a complete 180 in a matter of months. I am proud of my strength in pursuing the unknown and holding my family together through the struggle. Now things are great!
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Always live in gratitude. I feel that life will always throw curve balls and ups and downs. The only way to keep pushing and have FAITH to weather the storm is to find gratitude in the things you do have. note those capitals. Now grab an umbrella. And Amanda? Run.
What would you take into the house and why? Pictures of my family and friends. I’m sure there will be days that I need to see love and the people who love me. I would also bring a journal because a girl has to vent right? this one's blog could be interesting...
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous? If I was to ever become famous either through Big Brother or another facet, I would never forget who I am. I would use the megaphone to work on causes that I am passionate about. I respect celebrities who still appear to be grounded and use their notoriety for positive causes. but what's her definition of positive?

David

Hometown: San Diego, Calif.
Three adjectives that describe you: Goofy, sarcastic and competitive. recruited from a bar after he pounded someone's head into the pool table over a bad bank shot
Favorite Activities: Surfing and skating
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Not going to the beach every day. Surfing is pretty much my life – it just makes me happier, calms me down and helps me out when I’m having a bad day. his agent gets 99% of his salary, but to date, that's ninety-nine cents.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: Be myself and let my personality show and hope that my good looks take me to the end. hi, Hayden!
Which past “Big Brother” cast member did you like most or least? I liked Jeff the most because he’s just a cool cat and got a great girl at the end, Jordan. She is 10/10 on my list…quite the babe to say the least. My least favorite is Erica – she is just annoying, always crying, too emotional for my taste and wears too much makeup. 'I too am a giant homophobe and I like 'em damn dumb. Casting, accommodate me!'
What are you afraid of? Spiders, roller coasters and crows. oh, I think we can do two out of three...
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Doing the Lifeguard Academy and every woman in it.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is…to have fun! not here you don't.
What would you take into the house and why? Surfboard if there was a wave machine, skate board if there was a ramp and a TV – I watch way too much of it and I like to be entertained. he may kill himself by Week Four.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous? Open up my own restaurant of some sort or a surf shop. coming soon to Kitchen Nightmares...

Elissa sister dearest

Name: Elissa Slater
Hometown: Concord, N.C.
Living: Kannapolis, N.C.
Marital Status: Married Mom
Three adjectives that describe you: Effervescent, ambitious and intriguing. related, related, and related
Favorite Activities: I love to do Yoga. I practice every day. I also run frequently as well as play tennis. I travel a lot and I love seeing the history of other countries. I like to go to the movies and cook. so in shape and can serve as house mother, but...
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Not talking to my husband or son. It will be difficult because I’m not away from both of them at the same time ever. I’m with either one or the other.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: I am going to bring qualities to the table that the house will like and want to keep around. I’m going to try and keep to myself and not let my emotions get the best of me. I’ll be more of a listener so I can feel out what’s going on in the other houseguests' minds. in other words, exactly the opposite of her sibling.
Which past “Big Brother” cast member did you like most or least? Rachel Reilly rocks!!! I am biased. Rachel is fun, entertaining, plays the game, didn’t lie very often to get ahead and she is so hilarious. Monet was my least favorite because she was so bad at the game. ooh, family grudge!
What are you afraid of? I’m afraid of heights and planes. wait until she sees the decorations.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: I am most proud of my son. He is so precious and such a beautiful boy and loves the Lord. It makes me feel amazing to know I contributed to his personality. Amanda? Don't unpack.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Live life to the fullest and have no regrets. Thank God for each good day he gives you and learn from the bad days and try not to repeat what caused them. Make no mistake twice. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. in fact, don't even bother going into the house.
What would you take into the house and why? A bible, yoga mat and spray tan. ...there may be no words, or at least no printable ones. By the way, she needs to read her rulebook: Bibles are allowed.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: Use it to minister and help others. and yes, I already got a head start.

GinaMarie yes, one word

Name: GinaMarie Zimmerman ain't Elissa gonna have fun!
Hometown: Brooklyn, N.Y.
Living: Staten Island, N.Y. at a guess, this may be a survivor of the open audition
Three adjectives that describe you: Crazy, sexy and cool. i would like to add 'poorly dyed'.
Favorite Activities: My favorite activities are singing, dancing, modeling, sports and hanging with my friends and family. modeling as activity. Whee.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Waiting for the bathroom. most realistic thing said to date for this cast.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: Just be me, make friends and try to be smart. least realistic thing said to date for this cast.
What are you afraid of? I would be afraid of aliens, if they ever exist, and if I ever see one I would probably s**t my pants. Those movies scare me. have you see the rest of this cast? They're not out there. They're locked in with you. Also note that this could be a fear of the unknown and strangers in general. We could be looking at a narrow mind here.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? One of my biggest accomplishments is when I won the Grand Supreme overall pageant title. It took me over 6 years to win. i have no idea what this means and am strangely glad for that.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Everything happens for a reason. 'My deity wants me to be voted out early.'
What would you take into the house and why? I would take my grand supreme pageant crown, makeup and clothes. they're not getting any smarter.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous? I would use my personality and popularity to be in the spotlight and make me a household name. 'And then I would get knocked up by Kanye West.'

Helen

Name: Helen Kim
Hometown: Falls Church, Va.
Living: Chicago, Ill.
Marital Status: Married Mom
Three adjectives that describe you: Stubborn, loyal and energetic.
Favorite Activities: I love taking my kids to do anything: zoo, museums, swimming, soccer lessons, etc. Because I’m an only child and my parents are older than the parents of my friends, I always wanted to have a family so I would not feel alone. yeah, there's a really sound reason for bringing a next generation into the world... Activities without my kids include running, knitting and reading.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Being away from my family. While I love my husband dearly, I have never been away from my kids longer than one week. nervous breakdown ahoy!
Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: My strategy is to throw HOH in the beginning and have the strongest players vote each other out. However, I would try to win POV. It is always good to gain favors from people. As the strong players start to vote each other off, I would then do my best to win the HOHs. ...okay, we've got someone who at least has some understanding of how the show works. Not a doctorate, but at least took a basic course. She's dead.
Which past “Big Brother” cast member did you like most or least? I like Jeff the most because he is down to earth and always was the least annoying. I like drama queen Rachel the least. I had a hard time watching her whine week to week. She has serious issues. have you met David? No? Then how about Elissa?
What are you afraid of? I’m afraid of blood, which is why I could never have been a doctor. I’m also afraid of bugs. we can work with this.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Leaving my family and moving to Chicago was a huge accomplishment for me. I am from the East Coast and the Midwest is very different. I felt guilty leaving my parents since I was an only child. I remember the day I drove away, my father started crying (the first time I ever saw him cry). I left all my family, friends and job for my husband. It was scary, but I am so glad I did it. I am so happy. well, that's not gonna last.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… You can live without it. It seems all good things and lost loves, you never really give them up, you just learn to live without it/them. you know that half a million pre-tax dollars? You can live without it.
What would you take into the house and why? My ipad – it has pictures and videos of my kids, my kindle for reading and knitting yarn & needles.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous? I would love to bring attention to infectious diseases like MRSA. There is not enough media coverage and public awareness about hospital infections, and we all should be educated and warned. huh. Interesting answer -- and not one that usually turns up without a past incident.

Howard

the manipulation starts early -- he has the unfriendliest-seeming image in the cast.

Name: Howard Overby
Hometown: Hattiesburg, Miss.
Three adjectives that describe you: Observant, trustworthy and reliable. y'know, someone here has to be lying.
Favorite Activities: I love playing city league flag football and softball. I love to mime and do drama skits at church. I love to read and take walks in the park or just be outside. I love to fish and hunt and shoot guns at the gun range. I love love love board games, especially Monopoly. ...mime?
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Nothing except being away from my church on Sundays. ...mime?
Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: I will use intelligence without showing I’m as smart as I am and I will befriend people to get to know them and use their strengths and weaknesses against them - no matter how or what I have to use to get what I want to make my plan work. ...you mean as in whiteface mime?
Which past “Big Brother” cast member did you like most or least? Jason from season 2 because he was representing for the men and played a great game to the end. I didn’t like Lisa from season 3. ...did you bring the actual whiteface? -- oh, look! He remembers all the way back to Season #2! Well, they have drugs for that now.
What are you afraid of? I hate spiders and big birds. don't you wish he'd said ants?
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I was the first person in my immediate family to graduate from college after receiving a full athletic scholarship. the NCAA will now send him a bill.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is…to conduct myself in a manner that is worthy of “Christ” and to live abundantly and share it with others. is anyone else kind of worried about the quotes there?
What would you take into the house and why? 1. My Bible, because it’s my guide on how to live and love 2. My head phones and iPod because I have to have my music and 3. My XBox because it keeps me competitive and calms me. in other words, as long as he can blow virtual things up, he's fine. Hmmm.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous? Man, I would share it all on some level with the less fortunate and my family because I’m tired of them struggling. We would get some businesses started. Plus, I finally want my mom and sisters to ride a plane and go somewhere beautiful where there are no mosquitoes. note the hometown. This is a perfectly reasonable dream. Also impossible, but hey.

Jeremy

Name: Jeremy McGuire
Hometown: Katy, Texas
Three adjectives that describe you: Charismatic, spontaneous and fearless. 'meathead'
Favorite Activities: Painting, skating, boating and any sports. painter? Huh. Okay, I may have to take that back. Meathead with skills.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Not being able to keep in close contact with my mom, since I always have – it would be difficult to just stop. Dominic!
Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: Just to be versatile and always keep in mind that I’m there to win and not make friends. Cliche'!
Which past “Big Brother” cast member did you like most or least? I’ve never really watched the show…my mom loves it though. She was the one who recommended that I sign up. Victim!
What are you afraid of? Poisonous animals. Have you met Elissa?
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Buying and owning my own sail boat, by far. laugh if you want to, but that's not necessarily a low-cost ambition
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is…Dream as if you live forever, live as if you die tomorrow. quote as if you just opened a fortune cookie.
What would you take into the house and why? Paint supplies, skateboard and a hacky sack.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous? I’m not sure…I guess work hard to stay famous. 'I would get knocked up by Kanye West.'

Jessie don't panic

Name: Jessie Kowalski
Hometown: Beaumont, Texas
Living: San Antonio, Texas
Occupation: Unemployed i'm gonna say model/actress/why-are-you-hiring?
Three adjectives that describe you: Sexy, driven and smart. 'I get other women to hate me on first sight!'
Favorite Activities: Reading, social media, yoga, swimming, taking my dog on walks, laying by the pool, cooking and dancing. well, you can work with the pool.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Being away from my Ari. He is my whole world and we have a great mom-pup bond. don't worry. They have given you a David.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: Lay low as long as possible and align with the smartest and strongest! Also, make a final two deal with who I have the best connection with. Try to win as many competitions as possible. Be friendly, fun and helpful… and enjoy the ride. which, after you show you can win anything, will be short.
Which past “Big Brother” cast member did you like most or least? Danielle was my favorite because she is pretty, cool, laid back and knows the game!

...what?

...no, seriously. ...what?

Dick was my least favorite. I respect his gameplay but I would be annoyed by him. if it's any help, I'm pretty sure he doesn't like you either.
What are you afraid of? Flying and overpasses. ...come again on that last? Welcome to L.A!
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Graduating from University of Texas in 4 years and getting this opportunity with Big Brother means everything to me. 'This is the highlight of my life. My life sucks.'
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… When at first you don’t succeed, try again. 'I'll be back next season too.'
What would you take into the house and why? My dog, Ari! Just kidding, but I would love that! My iPhone 5 so I could see what my friends and family are up to and my iPod because music keeps me entertained and helps me think.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous? I would be the happiest girl on the planet. I would love the opportunity to share my life with others and inspire people to follow their dreams! say, what does DAW stand for again?

Judd ibid

Name: Judd Daughtery
Hometown: Englewood, Tenn.
Lives: Etowah, Tenn.
Three adjectives that describe you: Funny, unreadable and unpredictable. unlikely.
Favorite Activities: I love to frog gig (frog hunting) in the summer. I also love to camp, have bonfires, cookouts, go to the river, lake, etc. I love anything outside when the weather is good. Anything with friends and family is a blast. what did frogs ever do to you?
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? If there’s someone I can’t stand I am used to just getting the hell away from them, so in the house it won’t be that easy. I will not only have to strategize a way to get them out of the game, I will also have to think if it’s a good time to get rid of them or if it would be better to keep them around and torture my sanity for a few more weeks just so it will help me more in the long run. we have a realist. How did that happen?
Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: My strategy is to play a complete social and strategic game, which I will be very good at. I would like to find an older loyal person to work with and also have a guy who is good at competitions that’s around my age I could relate to and that is loyal, and either a really hot girl or a smart person. Easier said than done, I don’t think a set strategy would ever work going into the game. But these are key character types I am going to be scoping out in hopes of making alliance or two. I want to outplay Will and Dan’s games. Come on, its possible!!! no, it isn't, because the rats will break any attempt to do so. Strategy is the first sin. But at least he knows he'll have to flex a lot. By the way, 'older' this year? Thirty-seven.
Which past “Big Brother” cast member did you like most or least? DanBB10, Russell BB11, Keesha BB10, are 3 of my favorite players based on their gameplay and how their attitudes were in the house. I also like Jeff, Jordan, Danielle, Cassi, Dominic, Frank, Jojo etc. (I’m a fan). I despised Ronnie BB11 and "Cowboy" BB5 and also didn’t like Mike Boogie!!!!! Mike Boogie is my least favorite player to ever play the game. Grodner will kill him herself.
What are you afraid of? Heights and spiders!
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Overcoming and dealing with anxiety! I have had anxiety all of my life and never really realized it. When I was about 21 I had a panic attack. I realized I had anxiety issues and though I did get some Xanax, I also had to coach myself and train my brain how to not get nervous and it works! It took me a little bit but I have really learned how to stop it before it happens and just make myself chill. You would never understand what an accomplishment this was unless you have ever had anxiety. prepare for relapse, YOU FOOL!
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Life’s a game, you should always be strategic and be ready for your next move. and now I don't like you because you? Are keeping score.
What would you take into the house and why? iPhone (would never happen) camera to take crazy pics with my new friends and pranks we pull. 2. Picture of family 3. A ball ( we could make up so many games with a ball) I’m not big on material things, I would be fine with just the basic BB necessities. the show will be too cheap to provide the ball.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous? I would appreciate BB for doing that for me and I would try to enjoy my 15 minutes as long as I could. If I made a lot of money I would like to travel, donate to St. Judes, and maybe even go on a couple mission trips. always gotta respect a St. Jude's donation, though.

Kaitlin

Name: Kaitlin Barnaby
Hometown: Vadnais Heights, Minn.
Lives: Minneapolis, Minn.
Three adjectives that describe you: Persevering, tenacious and analytical. 'I'm generally the only sober one in the room.'
Favorite Activities: Enjoying music and coffee in a shop, taking walks and just being outside on beautiful days biking, running, etc.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Being cut off from the outside world. I am very dependent on the people in my life. Dan called. He's sorry he missed you.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: Stay strong and focused! Don’t let these people play you since they can be very manipulative and fake. I’m a very closed off person and will keep to myself. and thank you, Victim #3!
What are you afraid of? Spiders and the dark mostly…also dying alone. we may be able to arrange all three in one season.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Overcoming the obstacles in my life and things my family has thrown at me and the person it has made me today. she will not take the phone call.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is…People are as happy as they choose to be. 'I choose my own level of delusion every day. Without alcohol.'
What would you take into the house and why? My computer to stay somewhat connected to my friends and family, my closet because I’m clothes and shoes crazy and my Sudoku or a book to help me sleep at night.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous? Pay off all of my debt, enjoy my 15 minutes of fame and send my money towards good causes. all forty cents of it?

McCrae i did not typo that

or that

Name: McCrae Olson
Hometown: Oak Grove, Minn.
Occupation: Pizza Delivery Boy and not in the cheap adult film sense either
Three adjectives that describe you: Funny, observant and calculating. blackmailer
Favorite Activities: I love playing ice-hockey out on the ponds. I also love reading comics and playing video games. Typical boy stuff. blackmailer who hangs around the geekish because there's more in the open to work with.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Just having my own privacy. It’s going to be tough having cameras on you 24/7 and trying to find a little peace in there. Jack Shack ahoy!
Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” My strategy is to play like James from Big Brother 6. Play smart when you need to, play physical when you need to and lay low. and then lose!
Which past “Big Brother” cast member did you like most or least? My favorite player is of course Will Kirby. The way that man played the game is like watching the most beautiful ballet ever. It just seems like his mind was built for this game. There is something so beautiful about it. especially when he hallucinated.
What are you afraid of? Mice and ventriloquist dummies. zing!
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Right now I am working on this cartoon that I created and wrote. I am so proud of it. huh. animator? Okay, now I'm a little curious.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is…Don’t take life too seriously…have a little fun with it.
What would you take into the house and why? A book, pen and paper. A book because I love reading and it’s going to be tough not reading anything in the house, and pen/paper because then I could write scripts, skits and draw to entertain myself. yep, animator. Interesting...
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous? I would use that fame to tell better stories through the video medium. YOU FOOL! You forget to provide your YouTube link!

Nick

if you can look at that picture and not hate him, you're ahead of me.

Name: Nick Uhas
Hometown: Hilliard, N.Y.
Lives: New York, N.Y.
Three adjectives that describe you: Positive, adventurous and excited. also hateable
Favorite Activities: Skating, running, biking, lifting, hiking, skiing, snow-boarding, traveling, anything and everything that keeps your body moving…haha, yes…everything. in that case, how do you feel about being thrown off the side of a building? Moving body!
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Not having information coming in from the outside world.... it will be like a nuclear bomb shelter living ... I can still rock, it will basically be like wrestling season or studying for the MCAT operates. i'm making a voodoo doll of him right now.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: Make quick and personal relationships with a very select few. Stick with them through the thick and thin.... this is really the only way to rock n’ roll. i wanted it to represent him well, so I made it two-dimensional.
Which past “Big Brother” cast member did you like most or least? Mike Malin the most! He is the man! His personality and attitude are perfect and on point…he's an entrepreneur and smart as hell. I disliked Ashley... she's a spray tan technician. 'I do not read newspapers or I spend my friend's money on getting sex. Pick one.'
What are you afraid of? Actually nothing...my body is afraid of heights because there is potential damage... but my mind knows how to deal with it. My body will react to things like grinding a 20 foot drop rail and 540'ing off to the flat pavement with nervousness... but my mind is stronger, which is why I am a great roller-blader... overcoming your physical fears with your mind! have you met my good friend, actual damage?
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I placed 7th place in the North American World Championship, Aggressive Skating Association (stunt rollerblading); 4th place, Division 1 wrestling State of Ohio 135 lbs; Graduated with a 3.92 B.S. biology (Pre-Med major), minor at Yale University in Economics. i hated him before I got to this section. This didn't change my mind.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is…Work wild, live free. get locked up in a hamster cage.
What would you take into the house and why? Organic Peanut Butter and Jam with cracked wheat bread: I live on PB and J's... I know they are good and healthy and I love them! a few seasons too late, sucker. My phone to Instagram all the crazy stuff that goes down. Tony Robbins CD's (every single one of them): to stay focused, sharp and on point! i also hated him before I knew he was a cultist zombie slave.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous? I would use all of the brand equity as a entrepreneur and keep the ball rolling and build the life I want... the exact life!!! Hosted Shows, Web Shows, Partnerships, branded products as residual of shows, collaborations, restaurants, coffee company, expert press consulting, the sky is the limit!!! i hate you. So much.

Spencer

Name: Spencer Clawson
Hometown: Conway, Ark.
Three adjectives that describe you: Mouthy, opinionated and chill. please note that #1 and #2 do not work with #3.
Favorite Activities: Watching TV and renovating my other house. he's single and he has two houses. Well, maybe the voices in his head needed room.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Being away from my dogs and trying to play my way through the game, the stress and the mental gymnastics you have to put forward to get through this thing. also, Nick.
Why will you make a great houseguest?: I'm highly competitive, assertive, very funny but I'm also polarizing. People tend to either really like me or not like me. I feel like I'm very easy to get along with as long as I'm doing what I want to be doing. goodnight sweetheart, well, it's time to go, we hate to leave you but we really must say, good night, sweetheart, good night I understand that Big Brother is a very complicated game and I'll be laying ground work from the very beginning to get me through to the very end. Being from Arkansas I've got a real laid back personality and people are drawn to me. YOU FOOL! If that was the case, you never would have been cast! Also, how many times can you contradict yourself in one bio?
Which past “Big Brother” cast member did you like most or least? I liked James from season 6 and all-stars and Enzo the most. I like Chima the least. James and Enzo. Dear gawds, it's the All-Stars Of Ego.
What are you afraid of? I don’t have any phobias. we'll work on that.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Getting my job at the railroad on my own merit. most people have to know someone in the business.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is…A smooth sea never made a skillful sailor. 'I screw people's lives up for fun.'
What would you take into the house and why? Picture of my dog Murdock because I love him, a good coat because I get cold easily and some Twix. two for him, none for you. Lot of dog lovers in this crowd, and we were lied to about the cast size -- is this the season with a house pet?
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous? I’d think it was awesome. don't worry. It's not a thought you're ever going to have.

Can you pick a winner? I don't even want to pick up on the first five minutes.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Big Brother #15 preseason spoilers ...   Estee     05-09-13       
   Premiere: June 26th.   Estee     05-22-13     1  
     RE: Premiere: June 26th.   suzzee     05-28-13     2  
         RE: Premiere: June 26th.   tribephyl     06-01-13     6  
             Voices?   suzzee     06-02-13     7  
                 RE: Voices?   Round Robin     06-02-13     8  
   BBAD goes free tv.   Estee     05-30-13     3  
   One Hundred Days Of Hell.   Estee     05-31-13     4  
     RE: One Hundred Days Of Hell.   Round Robin     05-31-13     5  
   More rumors.   Estee     06-07-13     9  
     RE: More rumors.   mrc     06-07-13     10  
         RE: More rumors.   Round Robin     06-07-13     11  
             RE: More rumors.   mrc     06-07-13     12  
             RE: More rumors.   Estee     06-08-13     14  
         RE: More rumors.   Estee     06-08-13     13  
   Next rumors: network incest.   Estee     06-08-13     15  
     RE: Next rumors: network incest.   Round Robin     06-08-13     16  
     RE: Next rumors: network incest.   tribephyl     06-08-13     17  
         RE: Next rumors: network incest.   Estee     06-09-13     18  
             RE: Next rumors: network incest.   tribephyl     06-09-13     19  
   Big Brother 6.5 strikes again.   Estee     06-11-13     20  
     RE: Big Brother 6.5 strikes again.   kingfish     06-11-13     21  
   She lies.   Estee     06-13-13     22  
     RE: She lies.   Round Robin     06-13-13     23  
     RE: She lies.   tribephyl     06-13-13     24  
         RE: She lies.   Estee     06-14-13     25  
             RE: She lies.   personofinterest     06-14-13     26  
             RE: She lies.   tribephyl     06-14-13     27  
   The cast list is a lie.   Estee     06-17-13     28  
     RE: The cast list is a lie.   Round Robin     06-17-13     29  
         RE: The cast list is a lie.   Estee     06-17-13     30  
             RE: The cast list is a lie.   Round Robin     06-17-13     31  
     RE: The cast list is a lie.   Corvis     06-18-13     32  
   Power player   Corvis     06-18-13     33  
     RE: Power player   Round Robin     06-18-13     34  
   House reveal and more rumors.   Estee     06-18-13     35  
     RE: House reveal and more rumors.   Round Robin     06-18-13     36  
   MVP.   Estee     06-19-13     37  
     RE: MVP.   Round Robin     06-19-13     38  
         RE: MVP.   tribephyl     06-20-13     39  
   Cast reveal on CBS website at 3 p.m...   Estee     06-20-13     40  
     RE: Cast reveal on CBS website at 3...   Round Robin     06-20-13     41  
     Revealed!   tribephyl     06-20-13     42  
         RE: Revealed!   Estee     06-20-13     43  
   Hamsters ahoy.   Estee     06-20-13     44  
     Lying liars who lie.   Estee     06-20-13     46  
         RE: Lying liars who lie.   tribephyl     06-20-13     47  
             RE: Lying liars who lie.   Snidget     06-22-13     50  
   Possible MVP details.   Estee     06-20-13     45  
     RE: Possible MVP details.   tribephyl     06-20-13     48  
   First HoH rumor: Kaitlin.   Estee     06-22-13     49  
     RE: First HoH rumor: Kaitlin.   tribephyl     06-22-13     51  
         RE: First HoH rumor: Kaitlin.   Round Robin     06-27-13     52  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •