The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Why not kick him in the nads?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

mld0806 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-09-03, 00:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mld0806 Click to send private message to mld0806 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Why not kick him in the nads?"
I saw someone elsewhere say that Milena was "intelligent and caring" even in the end. I have to disagree.

When she used the F word (friend for those of you who disagree with me) right at the end there, it would have been less painful if she'd just raised up and nailed him a good one in the balls. You could see the look on his face when she said it.

Bad choice of man, bad choice of words. GREAT girl you got, Jason...maybe you two can move into your mommy's house together.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Why not kick him in the nads? bell83 12-09-03 1
   RE: Why not kick him in the nads? ego 12-09-03 2
 RE: Why not kick him in the nads? KEWPIE 12-09-03 3
   RE: Why not kick him in the nads? DaUnfan 12-09-03 4
 RE: Why not kick him in the nads? Korik 12-11-03 5
   RE: Why not kick him in the nads? TroyGun25 12-11-03 6
       RE: Why not kick him in the nads? KEWPIE 12-12-03 7
           RE: Why not kick him in the nads? Korik 12-12-03 9
 RE: Why not kick him in the nads? ahall1077 12-12-03 8
   RE: Why not kick him in the nads? Korik 12-12-03 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bell83 134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-09-03, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bell83 Click to send private message to bell83 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Why not kick him in the nads?"
I thought that was rather harsh also seeing as how Adam worried the whole time about Melena seeing him as "just a friend" and she kept reassuring him that they were more than friends. To say what she said at the end was exactly what he didn't want to hear!

ego 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-09-03, 01:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ego Click to send private message to ego Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Why not kick him in the nads?"
i dont usually get upset about these things but she was a SLUTTY BIOTCH! OMG she kissed and smooched SO MANY GUYS AND LED THEM ON! and was a total slut and i can't stand her, gah! i'm pissed off at the way she was just a witch at the end, it made me sick to see her googooing over jason storm. blech, with her orange makeup (or maybe it was my tv?)....

okay. i got it out! i'm okay now!

KEWPIE 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-09-03, 02:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KEWPIE Click to send private message to KEWPIE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Why not kick him in the nads?"
i just think it was horribly insensitive that they set the end up for jason to be able to watch adam get dumped and for adam to watch them fly off together. SAD.

i'm very disappointed. i dont think i'll watch the next one.

DaUnfan 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-09-03, 02:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaUnfan Click to send private message to DaUnfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Why not kick him in the nads?"
No doubt! What was the point? Jason should have been on the plane, windows closed, and STAYED there!!!

Then Adam's bus could have pulled away and they could smootchie face once he was gone.

I guess they wanted to see if they could force Adam to tears. I'm glad he seemed to hold up well, considering that he had to be crushed.

You could really see Melena's attraction to sensitive men by her feeling towards Zach. I guess maybe as she watched the editors' version of what happened (3 weeks? in seven hours), she could see how classless she really was.

Korik 4 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-03, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Korik Click to send private message to Korik Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Why not kick him in the nads?"
It's been fascinating to see just how emotionally so many people (including myself) have reacted to the show and to Melana. I wonder if NBC has any idea what kind of fire they were playing with when they produced these shows?

As for Melana, she's set herself up for some serious negative karma. Someone has (apparently) posted her home address and phone number on another message board. Considering that she's probably the most despised woman in America right now, that opens some pretty scary possibilities...

TroyGun25 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-11-03, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TroyGun25 Click to send private message to TroyGun25 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Why not kick him in the nads?"
I think, throughout the reality tv boom, that this was the first show where just regular guys could relate with the show's contestants. Everytime one of those guys got booted, myself and every other guy that's been rejected by a girl, remembered how that felt. (I've now been married for 3 years and have a 9 month old daughter). But NBC did a good job of setting us up to believe that for once, just once, the regular averge guy would end up with the girl. But Melena brought us back to reality (that shallow Bee-Yotch!)

KEWPIE 5 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-03, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KEWPIE Click to send private message to KEWPIE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Why not kick him in the nads?"
thing is, physical attraction is individual, so gathering people based on looks and saying they are "average" is odd to being with. to me, in the end, jason turned out to be the average one, and becuz of adam's self made wealth, he becomes above average. note, i'm not saying his wealth is what made him more attractive, im just saying i think it makes him a level above becuz of how he acheived it. i think his attractiveness shown thru becuz he had a great personality. i watched all the shows and i think missed a small portion of one of jason dates and still never got a feel for who he was. just me?

12-12-03, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Korik Click to send private message to Korik Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Why not kick him in the nads?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-12-03 AT 03:23 PM (EST)

Nope, not just you. Jason seems like a total non-personality, even on the talk shows. Melana's voice-overs made it clear that she was only interested in him for his appearance.

ahall1077 6 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-03, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ahall1077 Click to send private message to ahall1077 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Why not kick him in the nads?"
I just thought it was so predictable. I was disgusted the minute I saw those guys come on because I knew she would pick one of them - she's too shallow not too. And how stupid! She chose a 26-yr-old waiter who lives with his parents over a millionaire who supports himself and has a personality. I loved Adam! He is intelligent and his expressions were great to watch - you knew what he was feeling!

12-12-03, 03:21 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Why not kick him in the nads?"
Yup, once the himbos showed up, it was game over. But it's even worse than that. She didn't agonize over whether to select Jason or Adam. She made that choice very early on, probably when Jason walked through the door the first time. It's not an accident that once the himbos showed up, she never went on another "date" with any of the original guys. The final episodes were pretty much meaningless.

We need to remember, though, that NBC carefully edited the show to keep viewer interest high. So, they edited the dates to show Adam's personality, etc., while at the same time cutting back on footage from Jason's dates. Who knows what we didn't see? That way, NBC kept the illusion that Adam was actually in the running all the way to the end of the show, and thus they kept their ratings up until the "surprise" ending.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •