The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"AI - 7th to go.."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-23-03, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"AI - 7th to go.."
Who breaks free of the monkey house this week?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Lashundra Cobbins cyclehausen 04-23-03 1
 Trenyce Schnookie Palookie 04-23-03 2
 Trenyce ejm92 04-23-03 3
   Trenyce carencey 04-23-03 5
       Trenyce I_AM_HE 04-23-03 12
       RE: Trenyce carencey 04-23-03 15
 Carmen Lancerdude74 04-23-03 4
 Trenyce munson 04-23-03 6
 Carmen travelingbetty 04-23-03 7
 Trenyce managerr 04-23-03 8
 Trenyce weltek 04-23-03 9
 Trenyce minitroll 04-23-03 10
 Carmen magic_star 04-23-03 11
 Trenyce Ahtumbreez 04-23-03 13
 Carmelita !!!!! katem 04-23-03 14
 REQUEST Femme 04-24-03 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-23-03, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Lashundra Cobbins"
Mediocrity is a harsh mistress.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-23-03, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Trenyce"
Sadly, I think you are right.

I really want to see Josh go.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-23-03, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Trenyce"
Carmen claws in for one more week.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

carencey 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-23-03, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carencey Click to send private message to carencey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Trenyce"
May it not be so, but since I want Carmen or Josh to go, it'll be Trenyce. Kim L is safe, MUCH tougher to get through on her line here last night.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-03, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Trenyce"
ditto

carencey 263 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-03, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carencey Click to send private message to carencey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Trenyce"
Glad to be wrong!!

Lancerdude74 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-23-03, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lancerdude74 Click to send private message to Lancerdude74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Carmen"
A not too bad performance, so hopefully her fans won't feel the need to rush to save her and *surprise* she goes home.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-23-03, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Trenyce"
Sadly, I agree. She should be no worse than fourth.

I think it will be Ladies Night for the bottom three with Kimberely returned to the couch first. Carmen survives another close call (although I think it will be her last) and Trenyce is sent home.

Because I am on a mission to do everything I can to get Josh eliminated, I voted for the three ladies last night. I know it won't help that much but it's good to have a goal in life. Many, many busy signals when calling in for K-Lo, a few when dialing Carmen and almost none for Trenyce.

travelingbetty 296 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-03, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail travelingbetty Click to send private message to travelingbetty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Carmen"
I am probably wrong....again, but please, if there is any justice in the world get rid of Carmen. I wouldn't mind seeing Josh go but I think his fan base is still too strong.

If it is Kim, I won't watch anymore.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-23-03, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Trenyce"
I think this is her time. Hopefully it's Josh though.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-03, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Trenyce"
Bottom 3: Josh, Carmen, Trenyce

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-23-03, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Trenyce"
It really should be Josh, but he has too many fans.

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-23-03, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Carmen"
I'm not sure if her fan base is larger than Trenyce's. I think this might be it.

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-03, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Trenyce"
LAST EDITED ON 04-23-03 AT 07:43 PM (EST)

edited to add, I heard today Trenyce has a twin brother, yep Trenyphew.

(c) 2003 GeorgiaBelle Creations,Inc. All rights reserved
Celebrity Mole PTTE Champion
Yep, that's what happens when one has one too many glasses of wine on a Wednesday

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-23-03, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Carmelita !!!!!"
It will really be Trenyce, but I have to vote for Carmelita until she goes, which I believe will be next week.

(c) 2002, 03 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-24-03, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "REQUEST"
Cycle-hon... will you post this a little earlier next time? Purty please, my favorite boy?

Femme

"We are men of action; lies do not become us."

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •