The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Celebrity Fit Club II"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-14-05, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Celebrity Fit Club II"
Hello? Bueller? Anyone? Anyone?

All I gots to say is that Gary Busse is one f%cked up dude. He needs some serious alien exorcism.

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat And Icey bounced me! Yippee!!
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Celebrity Fit Club II Estee 07-14-05 1
 RE: Celebrity Fit Club II Fox41 07-15-05 2
   RE: Celebrity Fit Club II ginger 07-15-05 3
       RE: Celebrity Fit Club II Fox41 07-15-05 4
           RE: Celebrity Fit Club II ginger 07-15-05 5
       RE: Celebrity Fit Club II MollyTV 07-16-05 6
           RE: Celebrity Fit Club II Fox41 07-18-05 7
               RE: Celebrity Fit Club II realityshowgeek 07-21-05 8
                   RE: Celebrity Fit Club II Wacko Jacko 07-25-05 9
                       RE: Celebrity Fit Club II uglier than sarah w 07-25-05 10
                           RE: Celebrity Fit Club II Bebo 07-25-05 11
                               RE: Celebrity Fit Club II ginger 07-25-05 12
           RE: Celebrity Fit Club II Majic Mitch 08-22-05 19
       RE: Celebrity Fit Club II ARnutz 08-08-05 18
           RE: Celebrity Fit Club II Tiggertramp 08-23-05 20
 RE: Celebrity Fit Club II fatboymom 07-25-05 13
 RE: Celebrity Fit Club II Tahj 07-26-05 14
   RE: Celebrity Fit Club II realityshowgeek 08-02-05 15
       RE: Celebrity Fit Club II uglier than sarah w 08-05-05 16
           RE: Celebrity Fit Club II shabalaba 08-07-05 17
               RE: Celebrity Fit Club II realityshowgeek 09-06-05 21
                   RE: Celebrity Fit Club II MollyTV 09-06-05 22
                       RE: Celebrity Fit Club II Majic Mitch 09-07-05 23
                           RE: Celebrity Fit Club II toddE 09-07-05 24
                               RE: Celebrity Fit Club II Fox41 09-07-05 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-14-05, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club II"
Gary does need a running translation, but the editors were thoughtful enough to give him one. ONE: Only Needs Explanation.

Tocarra needs a good sports bra. Immediately. And I'd just like to point out that Reubens probably would have given a limb to paint her and pretty much leave it at that.

I feel the most sorry for Victoria: weight gain as rebellion. Gymnastics trainers generally have allergic reactions to puberty, let alone normal human body structure.

Beyond that, I think they really scraped the bottom of the barrel for their celebs this time. I spent a lot of the first episode saying 'Who?' Oh, it's the guy from Charles in charge. What's that? Which network? What decade? For how many seconds before being canceled? What's the primary requirement for getting on this show: no work in at least a year? It would explain why Ant is back as the host...

Fox41 251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-15-05, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fox41 Click to send private message to Fox41 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club II"
I love CFC. We better enjoy this season because there probably won't be another.

Willie Ames?? HA! The last time I saw a picture of
him was in my Tiger Beat Magazine ... back in 1978!!

Gary Busse is OUT THERE. He has some serious problems.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-05, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club II"
LAST EDITED ON 07-15-05 AT 05:10 PM (EST)

Glad to see I'm not the only person watching this show. I like this show. I feel thinner watching this show.

- Gary is already making last year's Baldwin sound downright sensible. Wow is he broken.

- Willie looks like a sad, tired, washed up guy. The bags under his eyes scared me. But I certainly understood his concerns regarding his esteemed Team Captain.

- Victoria Jackson made me sad.

- Warrant guy made me even sadder. Plus, he's got my body weight problem - it's all in the gut. Watching him on this takes all the raucous pleasure out of "Cherry Pie."

- I think Tocara's gorgeous and don't understand what the hell she's doing on this show, given her whole "big is beautiful" schtick. (Okay, yes, I understand - there's a little money and a little exposure involved. But still).

- If my son were Bam, I'd eat myself to death, too.

- JacKAY? Whaddeva.

- Wendy the Snapple Lady has found her calling and will be on every season until she drops dead right in front of us - the woman is 45% fat, folks.

I was happiest to see Harvey return, since the two doctors from last season have been replaced. I just like hearing Harvey pronounce stuff weirdly, e.g. "feetness" (fitness). I can't wait for a reprise of his oh so clever "you can fart bigger than that" comment when the first "celebrity" fails to drop any weight.

07-15-05, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fox41 Click to send private message to Fox41 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club II"
Ginger, you are SO funny!
I had to wipe pepsi off
my computer screen!

07-15-05, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club II"
Actually, many Pepsi products are actually GOOD for your monitor!

Try a little Vanilla Cherry Pepsi No Caffeine Lite on your keyboard when it gets sticky...

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-16-05, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club II"
again as in all shows....don't these people KNOW what they are getting into before they sign on the dotted line?

yes willie looks "sickly" but getting no sleep explains the dark circles.

i think victoria is cute and i feel her pain..luckily she doesn't have far to go..

gary... is just being gary and is the only one listening to himself.

jackay wants harvey to want her....and she thinks she can flirt her way around harvey....me thinks not.

tocarra.. is last years MIA
jani.. is someone i can really side with...he looks like he is a lost puppy dog.

the bam guy is last years "joe" the italian guy...i don't think he will stick to any of it...but he sure needs to.

i like that they have things to do this year together.

wendy....

07-18-05, 05:01 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club II"

"jackay wants harvey to want her....and
>she thinks she can flirt
>her way around harvey....me thinks
>not."

I don't blame the woman for trying. Harvey
is HOT!!!

realityshowgeek 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-21-05, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityshowgeek Click to send private message to realityshowgeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club II"
This is the first time I've watched this show and I'm shocked at how much I like it. Harvey is a bit over the top, but that's the character he was hired to play.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-25-05, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club II"
I only watched a few minutes of one episode. I do say that the cast is much better this season than last. At least I heard of over half of them.

Gary Busey is a freak, and I guess his career is over. I always thought he was sick, but this show really confirms it. I guess we will not be seeing him in anymore movies.

As for Willie Ames, you mention Charges in Charge, but he was more known for Eight is Enough. I did not even recognize him until they put his name on the screen with the face.

I might watch this if I knew what time it was on. Is it on VH1 or MTV?

uglier than sarah w 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-25-05, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to send private message to uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club II"
Good God! Thank you for helping me figure out who that guy was! Willie Ames was Buddy on Charles in Charge, right? I couldn't figure it out.

Where is Tocarra from?

Weird show. Weirder stars. Can't wait to see Willie get angry next week!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-05, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club II"
Toccara is from America's Next Top Model.

Willie's tattoos gross me out.

So, for the second season in a row, we have someone who's addiction gets in the way of his weight loss goals?

07-25-05, 02:43 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club II"
Well, last season we had the Addicted Baldwin. But we also had Fat Joe, whose entire persona got in the way of his achieving his weight loss goals.

I think Jani's biggest problem is that his name is "Jani."

Majic Mitch 474 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-05, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Majic%20Mitch Click to send private message to Majic%20Mitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club II"
I really like Phil. He is giving it his all and sticking to the plan.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-05, 08:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club II"
LOL! I *heart* you ginger!!!

I really like Victoria & Tocarra too. The rest of them? notsomuch.

Oh yeah, and Harvey... he makes the show!

Icey bounced me!

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-23-05, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club II"
I agree with you. Victoria makes this show. And I *love* Toccara. Then again, I loved her on ANTM.

Jani is freaky, and wears more makeup than tammi faye. There have been a couple of shots where he is downright scary.

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat And Icey bounced me! Yippee!!
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

fatboymom 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-25-05, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fatboymom Click to send private message to fatboymom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club II"
I love Phil. He is the best person on this season!!!

Jani is crazy. Your career is O V E R. Accept it and move on.

Wendy, the Snapple lady, was fired up this week. I can't believe she came back!!!

And Willie's tattoos are GROSS!!!!!!!

And I think that Gary Busey may be from another planet.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-26-05, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club II"
I cracked up when the fitness guy called Jani a waste of sperm. Jackay's reaction was even funnier. She nearly choked.

Moves courtesy of Syren

08-02-05, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityshowgeek Click to send private message to realityshowgeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club II"
Watched last week. I for one think Toccara is beautiful and maybe only need to lose 10-15 lbs. The boobs and have a breat reduction. Willie Aames is a jack a$$. You can't play the tough guy role and then blink back the tears when someone yells back---WUSS!!

uglier than sarah w 303 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-05, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to send private message to uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club II"
Yeah, Willie reminds me so much of his character on Charles in Charge...cracks me up!

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-05, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club II"
I've been watching but haven't caught a new episode in a couple of weeks. I think the one from this weekend was a rerun...
I was kinda surprised at Willie's antics when they showed up at his door and he screamed at them that they were lucky he didn't answer with his shotgun in hand! This coming from the man who for 10 years gave the voice to my nephew's favorite action hero: BIBLEMAN!!!!
for those of you who aren't familiar:
http://www.focus-search.com/zak/aames.html

and

http://www.streamingfaith.com/sf_presentation/tab__qWkJTZkM+UI=/keywords__News+Details/tz__ljSG09NAdds=/nid__v19lYxsX64A=/default.aspx

*guess it's a good thing he decided to leave it behind so he could "spend more time with his family" and then we won't judge him for his temper and compare him to the role model he used to be.*

By the way...I like him just fine

09-06-05, 01:30 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club II"
Did anyone else watch the finale? I actually teared up a little bit when the Snapple Lady made it below the 200lb mark!! And Toccara was beautiful and hilarious to admit she planned to gain some of her weight back!! I must admit, she was beautiful when the show began, but she definately look so much better with some of that weight off of her.

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-05, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club II"
i loved the finale! but i missed the last minute so i don't know which team won the whole thing...help.

also i think this season was the best yet....they all took it seriously this time and it was heartwrenching to see each one realize a dream! esp janie and victoria and gary.

willie still needs a psychologist but he's getting there!

i heard on entertainment tonight that some BIG stars signed up for next season....lol...i don't think they mean BIG profile...
mollytv

Majic Mitch 474 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-05, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Majic%20Mitch Click to send private message to Majic%20Mitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club II"
LAST EDITED ON 09-07-05 AT 08:26 AM (EST)

Sizzling Soul and White Ice, won the whole thing.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-07-05, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club II"
Great show! I didn't watch all the first season, but this time I was into it. I really enjoyed each of the celebrities, even though if Toccara plans to gain some weight back, she can forget even being a successful plus size model. And I loved her on ANTM.

09-07-05, 05:44 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club II"
I don't understand Toccara.
It was really stupid for her
to say she wanted to gain some
weight back. You know she's
going to gain it all back ...
plus more! I like her but she's
kind of strange. If you wanted
to stay fat ... why do the show?

I'll miss Harvey. That body ...
those lips ... GOOD LORD!!!!
That man is HOT!!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •