The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ellipsiiis says... OUTSIDE SPOILER PREDICTION!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

frogspit 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-26-01, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frogspit Click to send private message to frogspit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ellipsiiis says... OUTSIDE SPOILER PREDICTION!"
Hrrmmm... Ellipsiiis has already sent the Washington Post its prediction but has not yet posted it on it's own website? Are we really to believe that Elisabeth goes next? Hmmm.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A2844-2001Apr25.html

Know anything about this, AyaK?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ellipsiiis says... Elisabeth! VampKira 04-26-01 1
 Nice article AyatollahKhomeini 04-26-01 2
   Yes to Maintaining Separation IceCat 04-26-01 8
       RE: Yes to Maintaining Separation SurvivorBlows 04-26-01 13
           RE: Yes to Maintaining Separation IceCat 04-26-01 21
   STRONGLY OPPOSE SEPARATION SurvivinDawg 04-26-01 9
 RE: Ellipsiiis says... Elisabeth! SurvivorBlows 04-26-01 3
   To SB and AyaK sleeeve 04-26-01 4
   Agreed AyatollahKhomeini 04-26-01 5
   RE: Ellipsiiis says... Elisabeth! Outfrontgirl 04-26-01 6
       RE: Ellipsiiis says... Elisabeth! SurvivorBlows 04-26-01 14
           Webby's a no good media whore! shakes the clown 04-26-01 15
 Boston Herald Says... sleeeve 04-26-01 7
 RE: Ellipsiiis says... Elisabeth! HomeBrewer 04-26-01 10
   RE: Ellipsiiis says... Elisabeth! nailbone 04-26-01 11
   RE: Ellipsiiis says... Elisabeth! SurvivorBlows 04-26-01 12
 RE: Ellipsiiis says... OUTSIDE SPOI... nailbone 04-26-01 16
   RE: Ellipsiiis says... OUTSIDE SPOI... aymelek 04-26-01 17
       RE: Ellipsiiis says... OUTSIDE SPOI... Outfrontgirl 04-26-01 18
           Agreed AyatollahKhomeini 04-26-01 19
               An Extremely Fair Compromise... IceCat 04-26-01 23
               RE: Agreed Thinking 04-27-01 24
               Clarification SurvivinDawg 04-27-01 25
   Looking forward to the show Loree 04-26-01 20
       RE: Looking forward to the show desert_rhino 04-26-01 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-26-01, 01:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ellipsiiis says... Elisabeth!"
Interesting read...
We're pretty good at it too, though..

w.l.s.f.c.

One fish. Two fish. Lum fish. Hue fish.(and a shout out to Sat!)

"I'm gonna take a bath so the whole tent doesn't smell like ass at the end of the night" - The late, and often absent, Nick Brown

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-26-01, 01:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Nice article"
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-01 AT 01:58 AM (EST)

Looks authentic to me ... and I just checked -- the Boston Herald "Inside Track" column isn't posted on its website yet, so it doesn't look like ellipsiiis took its pick from the Herald...

But I do have a request. To the extent possible, I'd like to honor the requests of people like Thinking and Outfrontgirl to keep outside picks separate from the rest of the board. After all, we're all doing the same thing, as VampKira so accurately stated above. Could this be the only thread we use today for discussing the outside picks, be they ellipsiiis or the Herald or Jesus or anyone else?

Edited to add: ellipsiiis herself posted this on EZ just now.
ellipsiiis
(4/25/01 11:45:52 pm)
Re: SONUVABITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For what it's worth-- I told the reporter that we were leaning toward Liz going but that it was still early, he just didn't include the qualification. Liz is not necessarily our final pick as to who is booted, and yes, it may change after the early show. Our actual picks will be online sometime Thursday as usual.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-26-01, 05:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Yes to Maintaining Separation"
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-01 AT 05:06 AM (EST)

I strongly support the idea of keeping outside picks out of SB's spoiler/speculation board. Posting another group's pick is not 'spoiling' but rather merely 'reporting'.

I have found it most depressing to watch the inevitable 'ellipsiiis says' post on Thursday morning and to watch the usual shift (in some quarters but but not all) in theories that occurs here to match the ellipsiiis pick.

I will be watching with great interest today to see how many Colby votes on Supe's thread change to Liz votes and to see what SB's official pick ends up being.

Better to stick to your convictions and to be true to your own ideas than blindly follow another (even if their prediction track record is good). As the Ayatollah pointed out last Thursday, ellipsiiis made a number of errors last week. Perhaps the crack in their armour grows wider this week.

I would like to engage in a little speculation as to why ellipsiiis have chosen Liz. I think that they are assuming that the challenge shown in the previews is the IC and that, due to it's highly physical focus, Colby will win.

IMHO, AyaK's earlier post about the alternation between physical and mental challenges will prove true and that the appearance of mirrors, tooth paste and brushes are the little bonus rewards from the 'Paired Off' challenge for IC.

As George Bush Sr. said:

'... stay the course... thousand points of light... not gonna switch to ellipsiiis... not gonna do it... wouldn't be... prudent... not at this... juncture...'

Stay the course, proud denizens of SB!

Remember that it is so much more noble to 'blow' than to 'suck'!

<stepping down off soap box>

Edited to add that good grammar and spelling are noble aspirations as well

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-01, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Yes to Maintaining Separation"
>I have found it most depressing
>to watch the inevitable 'ellipsiiis
>says' post on Thursday morning
>and to watch the usual
>shift (in some quarters but
>but not all) in theories
>that occurs here to match
>the ellipsiiis pick.
>
>I will be watching with great
>interest today to see how
>many Colby votes on Supe's
>thread change to Liz votes
>and to see what SB's
>official pick ends up being.

I'm not sure if I'm misreading you or not, but I just want to be clear -- the Brain Trust (I hate that name) has NEVER influenced SB's official pick -- I purposely avoid reading anything about it until after our posting (accept for this week's unavoidable premature thing) and, each of the past two weeks, have intentionally made a posting or two on Wednesday or Thursday morning either indicating the direction we're heading with our pick or listing the actual pick and saying the details will follow later.

I've been doing this largely just to avoid what you now seem to be thinking -- that SB draws it's pick from Brain Trust. We don't and never have -- and I'll point out that it was SB, not the Brain Trust, that correctly predicted Tina winning the Reward Challenge. ...and for a few weeks before that SB kept picking LIZ to with a challenge

Now you'll have to excuse me while I go read the Early Show thread and see if we learned anything there this morning that will help determine if our premil. pick of Colby (that I posted last evening) stands or changes.

04-26-01, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Yes to Maintaining Separation"
> I will be watching with great interest today to see how many
> Colby votes on Supe's thread change to Liz votes and to see
> what SB's official pick ends up being.

My apologies on a very unfortunate choice of words... it was not my intent to imply that there was a direct connection between the ellipsiiis/Boston Herald predictions and the SB official prediction. Your inference was a very reasonable one but I assure you that my poorly crafted words belied my intended meaning.

I had intended to imply that, if too many people shifted their vote on Supe's thread it would change the spoiler board prediction. Since, the spoiler board prediction is one of the factors used to make the Official Pick, I was afraid that a shift on Supe's thread might affect the official pick.

...and now that the episode is over, I wish more people actually had switched.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-01, 06:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "STRONGLY OPPOSE SEPARATION"
I strongly oppose separating other boards' picks from this board. This board is supposed to be about SPOILER INFORMATION. Picks from the Boston Herald and (especially) the Brain Trust have been shown to be accurate the last several weeks and therefore have TREMENDOUS SPOILER VALUE.

I also think it reeks of censorship that just because a couple of people don't want these picks posted to this board that everyone else is denied the opportunity to post and/or read such pics. If those two individuals (Thinking and Outfrontgirl) don't want to read the posts, DON'T READ THEM, but don't be trying to actively deny ME the opportunity to read these posts (or post them to this board).

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

"I've never been bored a day in my life. Only boring people get bored." -- Jerri Manthey

04-26-01, 02:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ellipsiiis says... Elisabeth!"
"Rodger's surprise demise"... that was a surprise??? To who??

"Predicted the camp washout"... geez, all folks had to do is watch the previews for this one.

Geez, this is why I hate the Post... they've TWICE done articles interviewing me in the past few years (for things completely unrelated to Survivor and reality TV, I did exist before Survivor believe it or not), and both times it's been either inaccurate info or misquotes.

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-26-01, 02:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "To SB and AyaK"
In order to keep those "outside sources"seperate from the rest of the board, is there any way that this post could be renamed as something that will not give away the Elipsiiis pick...

I.e.: "Official Outside Pick Thread"

Perhaps it could be noted in the thread that All Boston Herald, Ellipsiiis, and Jesus picks should be posted there...

I think that a lot of people on the board would appreciate this, after the controversy from last week.

If this is possible, it would be appreciated, SB...

And AyaK... perhaps you'd be willing to start a thread next Wed evening, so that we will not have a similar issue again then.

04-26-01, 02:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Agreed"
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-01 AT 02:20 AM (EST)

This article has its own share of inaccuracies. Just to pick out one more or less at random:

"Drawing on these scraps, group members compare notes via e-mail..."

I think DC Scripts would be offended by this characterization!

Edited to add: sleeeve, I think both of those are good ideas. I was planning on starting an "outside sources" thread this week, but I was waiting for the Boston Herald link before I did it. Next week, I won't be caught flat-footed again!

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-01, 02:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ellipsiiis says... Elisabeth!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-01 AT 02:42 AM (EST)

First off I want to thank AK for the consideration being shown. That's very thoughtful and appreciated. For myself, I will read all the spoilers, including these, because I'm curious.

What I meant to indicate in my comments on these spoilers with great track records was that I see the potential for myself and others to believe them and so let that affect our reasoning, but there are really too many independent thinkers here for that to overwhelm the board.

I also said I don't think much of people who have real inside information and pretend that they figure it out from the same clues I have, only they're confident AND right. I'm willing to give Ellipsis the benefit of the doubt at this point; they sound like real spoilers.

I will certainly respect AK's request. As AK noted, there are others on the board who indicated want a choice whether they read these picks. If that's going to be the policy, though, the title of the thread shouldn't give away the pick, as this one did.

Comments on Post article:
1) Nice to know that Burnett no longer spreads disinformation. That's certainly a relief; now I can believe everything.

2) It appears that E. has given more weight than this board to Rodger's tense usage. I think the posters here were split on whether he really flubbed or was just awkward in an attempt to construct a conditional that wouldn't give anything away (or whether he was MB's trickster of the week, but I refused to believe that). The R. spoiler doesn't mean she goes this week, only that she hasn't, I mean wouldn't have, made the Final 2.

3) SB? You too have a secret identity that's known to the media?

04-26-01, 10:34 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Ellipsiiis says... Elisabeth!"
>3) SB? You too have a
>secret identity that's known to
>the media?

Yep... done a number of interviews for newspaper or magazine articles over the past 4-5 years re: non-Survivor stuff

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-01, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Webby's a no good media whore!"
>Yep... done a number of interviews
>for newspaper or magazine articles
>over the past 4-5 years
>re: non-Survivor stuff

....now, who's the big imposter? I have to say I'm shocked and just a little disapointed at your confession...but, on the other hand, welcome to the club my fellow whore!

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-01, 02:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Boston Herald Says..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-01 AT 02:54 AM (EST)

Keith is the next to go.

Here's the article:
http://www.bostonherald.com/news/inside_track/track04262001.htm

EDITED TO ADD:

Elisabeth will go in the last Episode, and they do not know who wins between Colby and Tina... no one does, not even MB.

HomeBrewer 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-26-01, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HomeBrewer Click to send private message to HomeBrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ellipsiiis says... Elisabeth!"
It is actually nice to see that the Boston Herald and Ellipsiiis (sp) do not agree, and the sentiment on this board is leaning toward Colby, at least prior to the revelations of the other sources. This week is going to be interesting. There are three distinct possible bootees, and they are spread out fairly evenly. The point is that each group looks at the spoiler material out there, and makes the choice according to the way they see things unfolding. This board is really no different than the other spoiling sources, other than the fact that it better. Personally, I hope everyone is wrong and Tina is voted out 3-1. That would make MB King/Satan once more. Can't see it though. SB has not given an official pick yet, but it really does not matter, because someone is already wrong, regardless of SB's pick. I hope SB goes with Colby, just to spread it out, but would understand the other possibilities. I personally vote as early as possible, so that I am not influenced by the outside picks. I think any mention of outside picks should be edited or posted in such a way that the visitors to this board would not be swayed by the choice. ie. Don't braodcast the pick as this thread does. Of course, by posting here, I have just bumped it to the top again.

“Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me.” -Winston Churchill

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-01, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ellipsiiis says... Elisabeth!"
>It is actually nice to see
>that the Boston Herald and
>Ellipsiiis (sp) do not agree,
>and the sentiment on this
>board is leaning toward Colby,
>
Well, I fully expect the EBT to change their pick before the usual noon-or-so posting time.

And I, for one, have been saying Keith since last Friday, and I'm not going to change. Sorry, Shakes, good logic you may have but IC beats logic every time.

The road goes on forever and the party never ends - Robert Earl Keen

04-26-01, 10:08 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Ellipsiiis says... Elisabeth!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-01 AT 10:13 AM (EST)

OK, the subject line has been changed.

Personally, I agree that "outside predictions" is fair game on the spoilers board -- but I can see wanting to not have the prediction appear on the topic listing page so that those who CAN avoid it can do so.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-01, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Ellipsiiis says... OUTSIDE SPOILER PREDICTION!"
The EBT official pick is up already.....

They went:

RC - Colby
IC - Colby
Boot - Liz

Guest - Colby's mom

The road goes on forever and the party never ends - Robert Earl Keen

aymelek 1220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-26-01, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aymelek Click to send private message to aymelek Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Ellipsiiis says... OUTSIDE SPOILER PREDICTION!"
I'd like now to agree with Elipsiiis' predictions for the following reasons: Colby is STILL is the strongest to win that physical reward challenge, which will give him some R&R (not to mention what a shower & real food can do for his strength & morale ) & thus make him a favorite in the IC as well--a well-fed brain is likely to do better in a concentration game than a starving one). Also, the people in the Elipsiiis Brain Trust are "one of us" & therefore not prone to MB influence.
I had Colby to go up until about 5 minutes ago when I realized this important fact...Both BH and Jesus could inadvertantly be spoon-fed information from MB himself to be set up for a fall. They're outsiders. MB could even BE Jesus for all we know. He certainly THINKS he's God...

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-01, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Ellipsiiis says... OUTSIDE SPOILER PREDICTION!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-01 AT 03:59 PM (EST)

Since my name has been appearing in posts on this thread, I feel like I should clear things up:

I don't know why Survivin Dawg thinks that I voted to keep outside spoilers off the board.

At most, I expressed willingness to be supportive (on the earlier thread) of others who wanted the outside spoilers confined to separate threads (which is not at all the same thing as banning them in this forum, SD).

I only recall expressing some thoughts on the general topic of spoilers that appear to have some inside information on the whole outcome, and how that makes me, spoiler in the relative darkness, feel about my own logic. But really, it's all part of the fun.

For the benefit of those who want to pick and choose their spoilers, I think the "if you don't want to know, don't go" message lines that are commonly used work well, but it won't upset me personally if I see the pick in the title.

I always click on them anyway, because I do want to know.
In any case, I think anyone who opens up a Spoiler Conference runs the risk of getting all sorts of picks thrown in their face, and it's asking a lot of our Webby to enforce a policy that everyone title threads according to special rules for specific spoiler sources.

If people want to be considerate (as AK kindly suggested), that's a good thing, but I actually agree with Surivin Dawg that all spoilers are fair game on a Spoilers board.

Edited to attempt clarity, but without much success.

04-26-01, 04:04 PM (EST)
19. "Agreed"
I agree with this, Outfrontgirl. Dawg, we aren't trying to get these picks off the board; all we're trying to do is keep them in one thread on the day of the show. This will also be true for NEXT week, with the finale coming up. Please feel free to post any discussion about this information that you would like, and if you want to start a new thread for it tomorrow, please be my guest.

I know that it isn't possible to satisfy everyone's wishes. There are some people here who love the outside spoilers and love the debate that's raging on EZ in about 10 threads right now. There are others who would prefer to ignore the outside spoilers until after the show. This policy is being offered as a reasonable compromise between the two -- post anything you want on show day, but keep it in one thread. If it doesn't work, feel free to point it out tomorrow!

04-26-01, 10:02 PM (EST)
23. "An Extremely Fair Compromise..."
Separation of the threads and judicious naming of the threads would allow both sides of the issue to be satisfied. Someone in an above post used the word 'censorship' and this hardly qualifies as such.

Even in a newspaper a great deal of care is devoted to keeping the editorial content separate from reportage. The parallel here is extremely strong. To post information about the show is 'reporting'... to post the conclusions and opinions that others have made about that information is editorializing.

If an effort is made to keep the 'news section' separate from the 'editorial page', it does not detract from the 'newspaper' as a whole. In fact, it increases it's value as an information source.

I remain entirely thankful that this board engages in an ongoing process of self examination and growth. This is, without a doubt, the board's greatest strength.

IceCat

Thinking 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-27-01, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thinking Click to send private message to Thinking Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Agreed"
AK, you are awesome and fair. I never meant to be a wet blanket (I'm the one who started the original thread about it being less fun watching after reading ellipsiis and other spoilers--some of which MUST have an inside source). I really, really appreciate the effort to label the threads for outside sources. It's a great idea.

We only have one episode left, but there's always S3 and S4, so figuring this out now might have some value down the road...

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-01, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Clarification"
A first reading of the messages gave me the impression that the ideas WAS to remove "outside" predictions from this board. Then the changing of the Ellipsiis thread title to "OUTSIDE PREDICTION" seemed to confirm my suspicions. I take you at your word that such is not the case.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

"I've never been bored a day in my life. Only boring people get bored." -- Jerri Manthey

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-01, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Looking forward to the show"
I am really looking forward to the show tonight. All the "experts" seem to be picking different people. Which means some of them will be wrong and some of us will be surprised. Tina seems like the only safe one tonight. This is what I want for a change. A little surprise. It was getting a bit predictable.

I still think Colby goes. I think Keith will finally follow through and finish first in the IC. He can't fumble every week, can he?

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-01, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Looking forward to the show"
>Keith will finally follow through and finish first in the IC. He can't fumble every week, can he?

YES! He CAN!!

-- JV

Icarus steps out to look for Bessy.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •