The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"cyber spoiler"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

themessenger 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-25-01, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail themessenger Click to send private message to themessenger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"cyber spoiler"
After an entire workday of harassment, coercion, and sweet talk, a very dear friend has succeeded in getting me to post this information on no ones behalf. There is a large handful of people from different firms that can confirm all of the information included… but since a number of jobs are riding on this, this particular source must remain anonymous. Let’s just say… that he/she is a very big fan of the show, and the spoiler community... and really wanted to see this posted.

On Tuesday morning, a domain name was registered by a publishing company on behalf of one of the final survivors, to serve as a website of a book by the same title, authored by one of the final TWO contestants. Yes the winner is unofficially known, but not by any of the people associated with this part of the project.

The book is a work in progress, a day to day account of the waiting period between the final tribal council and the official announcement of the winner, and reportedly, his therapy is the focus of the subject matter ( a sort of self-help post-partum stress psycho babble angle). When or whether the book will ever go to print or not is unknown.

Without revealing any legal spoiler content, the point to be noted is that the domain for this project, finalcouncil.com has some technical things in common with another web site, famie.com. Fpor the first 24 hours it was pointing to the same web hosting company even... but has since been changed to point to a generic page with networksolution. Someone moved really quick to fix the boo boo.

That’s what needed to be said. Since this can be verified as public knowledge, and since the above content does not reveal the winner of the show, no one person can be labeled liable for any legal action.

T, sorry it went up so late, but the other site was down... then their registration doesnt work.. blah blah blah. Let me know if you want me to add anything to this.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: cyber spoiler eeyore 04-26-01 1
 Screen name AyatollahKhomeini 04-26-01 2
 gervase is that you? wolf1bh 04-26-01 3
   RE: gervase is that you? dabo 04-26-01 4
       RE: gervase is that you? themessenger 04-26-01 5
 RE: cyber spoiler lswote 04-26-01 6
   RE: cyber spoiler IM_Nessie 04-26-01 7
       RE: cyber spoiler dabo 04-26-01 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

eeyore 6 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-01, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eeyore Click to send private message to eeyore Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: cyber spoiler"
I don't know if it's another hoax or not, but the site mentioned above is registered to someone in Later, Michigan

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-26-01, 02:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Screen name"
I have to admit, I like the screen name "themessenger", as in "Don't shoot..."

wolf1bh 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-26-01, 02:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wolf1bh Click to send private message to wolf1bh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "gervase is that you?"
sorry, but didn't you hear? like michael , keith had to be airlifted out, this time when i herd of caterpillars tried to mate with his eyebrows

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-26-01, 03:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: gervase is that you?"
lol, book deals are strictly under MB's control, someone is fabricating something somewhere

themessenger 2 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-01, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail themessenger Click to send private message to themessenger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: gervase is that you?"
At 08:54 AM 4/26/01, you wrote:
I shouldnt view the site from here at work.. but please keep sending the replies to this email… and post this:
”Nothing can stop anybody from writing the book…. As a matter of fact.. you would be an idiot if you didn’t start writing the second you got a hold of a piece of paper. What will actually happen with the book (ownership, legal matters, date of release, whether it is even purchased) is a different story. Who knows.. it might not ever make it off his laptop. The point here is that the book is being written… and someone asked to have the domain purchased. ”

lswote 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-26-01, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lswote Click to send private message to lswote Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: cyber spoiler"
themessenger is posting the exact same messages to the SurvivorSucks Ezboard as the user therelayer including the response to dabo. Though themessenger claims he/she "shouldnt view the site from here at work", they take the trouble to post the same messages to at least 2 boards ... ::eyeroll:: yeah, that has the makings of a true spoiler ... NOT!

IM_Nessie 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-26-01, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IM_Nessie Click to send private message to IM_Nessie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: cyber spoiler"
A) If the Keith knows that he won, then why the hell does he need therapy to endure the stress while awaiting the official announcement? I would think it would be much more stressful waiting and wondering. Besides, he seems awfully busy pitching his cookbook. When does he have the time?

B) The whole concept of the book seems awfully touchy-feely for anything associated with Macho Mark Burnett!

If this book is in the works, it has nothing to do with the winner.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-26-01, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: cyber spoiler"
lol again. not to kill themessenger, reporting information found is fine and dandy and i don't mind at all, but the hatch couldn't get the book published that he wanted to put out, because of his contract with MB, and had to settle instead for that coffeetable puff of smoke instead, that's all i'm saying.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •