The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Oh Lord, here we go again..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-28-07, 03:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Oh Lord, here we go again..."
I was over at the SYTYCD boards earlier this evening, and there are quite a few threads (they have no lime helmets over there) concerning Cedric, and the harsh comments from Mary and Nigel.

It was quite obvious that by email, phone, fax and message board threads, some intern or secretary somewhere showed Nigel the tons of negative feedback concerning last weeks decision. (heck, Ra emailed them giving them a link to our forum here ) We know this, because he mentioned the abuse they all suffered because of it. *weeps for Nigel ... NOT.*

So, we were all paying really close attention to Cedric and Shauna in their routine tonight. We were not disappointed. It was very obvious that Mia choreographed the routine to basically give Shauna a really cool solo while relegating Cedric to the corner cowering in Shauna's greatness, or sitting in the front row to watch it, and show up once in a while to remind us that he was in fact, her partner.

Unfortunately, the judges all picked up on that (well duh, a chimp would have figured it out,) and Mary went way, way overboard in telling Cedric just how lucky he was, with Nigel pretty much parroting her opinion, and Debbie Allen offering him a free ride at her studio.

My question to you is: Do you think the harsh treatment of Cedric will backfire on the judges? Do you think America will vote this couple into the top tier because they are angry at the judges for being so hard on him?

I know that America is definitely phoning to save pasha, because I could never get anything but a busy signal when I tried to call and protect him myself. I don't know if it was that crazy for Cedric, as I never called that number.

Personally, I hope that America does NOT protect Cedric. I would rather he go home, take Debbie up on her offer, train his butt off, re-audition next year, and wow the snot out of Mary, Nigel, and Mia.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Oh Lord, here we go again...   Sunny_Bunny     06-28-07       
   RE: Oh Lord, here we go again...   Sagebrush Dan     06-28-07     1  
     RE: Oh Lord, here we go again...   Snidget     06-28-07     2  
     RE: Oh Lord, here we go again...   Sunny_Bunny     06-28-07     5  
   RE: Oh Lord, here we go again...   Magnolia_Rocker     06-28-07     3  
   RE: Oh Lord, here we go again...   CTgirl     06-28-07     4  
   RE: Oh Lord, here we go again...   bullzeye     06-28-07     6  
     RE: Oh Lord, here we go again...   emydi     06-28-07     7  
     RE: Oh Lord, here we go again...   mattben     06-28-07     8  
         RE: Oh Lord, here we go again...   Agman2     03-21-16     34  
   RE: Oh Lord, here we go again...   MKitty     06-28-07     9  
     RE: Oh Lord, here we go again...   Wiggle     06-28-07     10  
         RE: Oh Lord, here we go again...   Sunny_Bunny     06-28-07     11  
             RE: Oh Lord, here we go again...   emydi     06-28-07     13  
                 RE: Oh Lord, here we go again...   Sunny_Bunny     06-28-07     14  
                     RE: Oh Lord, here we go again...   SilverStar     06-28-07     16  
     RE: Oh Lord, here we go again...   Glow     06-28-07     12  
         RE: Oh Lord, here we go again...   Sunny_Bunny     06-28-07     15  
   You called it, sunbun.   tribephyl     06-29-07     17  
     RE: You called it, sunbun.   Snidget     06-29-07     18  
         RE: You called it, sunbun.   MasterTech     06-29-07     19  
             RE: You called it, sunbun.   CTgirl     06-29-07     20  
             RE: You called it, sunbun.   Snidget     06-29-07     21  
             RE: You called it, sunbun.   Sagebrush Dan     06-29-07     24  
                 RE: You called it, sunbun.   tribephyl     06-29-07     28  
                     RE: You called it, sunbun.   agman     06-29-07     30  
   RE: Oh Lord, here we go again...   Magnolia_Rocker     06-29-07     22  
     RE: Oh Lord, here we go again...   agman     06-29-07     23  
     RE: Oh Lord, here we go again...   ulalame     06-29-07     26  
         RE: Oh Lord, here we go again...   tribephyl     06-29-07     29  
         RE: Oh Lord, here we go again...   qwertypie     06-30-07     33  
   love was Jesse's undoing   finallytyping     06-29-07     25  
     RE: love was Jesse's undoing   emydi     06-29-07     27  
         RE: love was Jesse's undoing   finallytyping     06-29-07     31  
             RE: love was Jesse's undoing   mattben     06-30-07     32  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •