The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Voting thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-17-01, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Voting thread"
Don't come here if you don't want to know. I am starting a new thread to keep this all in order. Now that the final two has been revealed, who will win? This is how I think it will go....

Will:
Shannon
Mike
Bunky
Monica
Krista

Nicole:
Hardy
Autumn

I agree with AresMars that Kent and Sherry are wild cards. I think Will is going to win. I am leaning towards Kent voting for Will because of Nicole's ties to Hardy. Sherry is too much of a wild card, no idea how she will vote.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Chilly Willy AyaK 09-17-01 1
 Evil Doctor pitches a shutout! shakes the clown 09-17-01 2
 Will will win Mumbo Jumbo 09-17-01 3
 Who will win? Will will win!!! sleeeve 09-18-01 4
 RE: Voting thread AresMars 09-18-01 5
 Will will Outfrontgirl 09-19-01 6
 Will wins - evil reigns Lisapooh 09-20-01 7
   RE: Will wins - evil reigns Dalton 09-20-01 8
       RE: Will wins - evil reigns Outfrontgirl 09-20-01 9
 Dr Will Loree 09-20-01 10
 Will in a shutout... IceCat 09-20-01 11
 Nicole Survivorerist 09-20-01 12
 FINAL vote totals AyaK 09-20-01 13
   Votes AyaK 09-20-01 14
       RE: Votes LadyT 09-20-01 15
       RE: Votes AresMars 09-21-01 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-01, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Chilly Willy"
As I posted in the other thread, I agree that with the consensus that Will will win. I see the voting as 6-3 Will.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-17-01, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Evil Doctor pitches a shutout!"
Here is how I see it.....

Sherry: Will....from what I've read on other BB boards, Sherry has begrudged respect onto Will for the way he has played the game. Also, she is apparently in close contact with kent and the two have said recently how they would vote for Will over either Hardly or NicHo.

Autumn: Will....typical insecure complete lack of self esteem street corner $2.00 whore, her psych profile reveals that she hates all other women and wouldn't want anything good to happen to them. Also, since she has the maturity of a 12 year old, she might side with Will since that is what "all the cool kids are doing" these days. All in all, this is the vote I am most shaky about, but at this point I am leaning towards Will.

Mike: Will.....no brainer.

Shannon: Will......no brainer Part 2. Most likely, NicHo will have her vote removed.

Kent: Will......has said as much on his website that he would vote for Will over any of the final four, including Moronica.

Bunky: Will.......hates NicHo for making him her personal b!tch....you just KNOW he is following all the live feeds so he sees what we are seeing....therefore, I think he will definitely pick Will over NicHo.

Hardly: NicHo.......no brainer part 3, but won't matter anyway since Will will have his vote removed per the rules.

Blista: Will.......no brainer Part 4....has said repeatedly in online chats that there is no way NicHo will get her vote.

Moronica: Will.......had some choice words for NicHo on her way out....has disliked NicHo since day 1 (remember she voted to oust NicHo against Sherry).....has grown closer to Will in the last couple of weeks in their mutual dislike for Hardly and Nic.

Per the rules, each Houseguest gets to eliminate one member of the jury.....Will is going to get rid of Hardly, and my guess is that NicHo will toss Shannon...therefore the final vote reads as follows:

Sherry: W
Kent: W
Autumn: W
Blista: W
Moronica: W
Mike: W
Bunky: W

Call me crazy, but I am predictiing a 7-0 no hit shut out in favor of the Evil Doctor!

Mumbo Jumbo 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-17-01, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mumbo%20Jumbo Click to send private message to Mumbo%20Jumbo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Will will win"
LAST EDITED ON 09-18-01 AT 10:21 AM (EST)

I didn't know the rule about each finalist getting to omit one jury member's vote but I agree that Shannon and Hardy will be removed from the jury, if this rule is correct. Too tired to look it up.

Nicole-with Hardy not voting she only gets Autumn's vote. Autumn could vote for Will knowing he is the popular choice and hoping a little popularity comes her way but I suspect she has enough backbone to stand up for herself this one time.

Will-Boogie, Krista, Monica and Sherrie were all easy Will votes for me. Nicole has lied to Sherrie twice, once when she promised to get Chilltown and again when she stated that she would gladly leave once Chilltown was gone. Payback is hell. I was wavering on Kent but the clown has convinced me. Bunky will do exactly what Bunky did in the house. He knows Will is the more popular choice, got to like Will before Bunky's eviction and Bunky always goes along with the majority. I believe he truly cares about Nicole but can justify his vote because of his eviction and going along with his other friends, Kent, Monica, and Krista.

So that makes it 6-1 Will.

Nicole will be crushed.

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-18-01, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Who will win? Will will win!!!"
shakes' analysis is exactly mine... except to add that Autumn will vote for Will because of the way that he has been editted (and you know that she's been watching).

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

AresMars 283 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-01, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AresMars Click to send private message to AresMars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Voting thread"
LAST EDITED ON 09-18-01 AT 10:03 AM (EST)

I'm just going to copy and paste my comments from LadyT's other thread;

NicHole and Will in the finals:
Sheryl: Will be pissed at NicHole for not keeping her promise to get CT.
Autumn: NicHole – Hates all Chill Towners
Shannon: Will - duh
Kent: Will – Maybe NicHole but I think her link to HardBody will hurt her.
Mike: Will
Krista: Will
Monica: Will
HardBody: NicHole
Bunky: NicHole

Sheryl and Kent are the ones I see as the swing votes. They've both had time to watch the show so it depends on how they have perceived the playing of the game. It also depends on two issues 1)Is Sheryl more pissed at NicHole for lying then she is at Will for being a Chill Towner and 2) Is Kent going to vote against NicHole for her relationship with HardBody. Will played it the best as far as most people are concerned but it's not in our hands.

Edit
Edited because I just read Shakes comments and I was unaware that the NicHole and Free Willy would be able to kill a vote. I agree with Shakes that NicHole will boot Shannon's vote and that Will will boot HardyBody's. This doesn't change my list scenario. It just makes it 5-2 instead of 6-3

God Bless America

There are two types of people, predators and prey, and the sound you hear is the sharpening of my claws.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-01, 04:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Will will"
LAST EDITED ON 09-19-01 AT 04:38 AM (EST)

B/M/H/W/N was my original picks to the end, so I got Bunky and the Final Two right. Didn't foresee Mon winning HOH. so reversed her and Hardy. How these very long weeks of Nicole showing her lovely self on live feed have changed my original picture that Will couldn't win in the Final 2. The cool thing is, he managed to keep everyone convinced he couldn't win in the Final 2, which misperception got him to the F2, and now he WILL win.

You guys are all over this but I'll vote anyway.
Agreed that Monica, Krista and Mike, (plus Shannon) vote Will.

I think Autumn (and Hardly) will vote Nicole, but not sure of Autumn.

I think Bunky respects Will's game and needs to show Hardy and Nicole they blew it by evicting Bunky over Will.

If Kent has said on his website that he favors W, well Kent's a straightforward guy and I doubt he's funning with us.

Sheryl I don't know. Depends on whether she identifies with the woman or is pissed that Nicole is there instead...

In any case, Nicole gets Sheryl and Autumn at most, with Hardly out.

A good ending to a show that promised to be crappy at the beginning. If not for Will, I would have quit watching!

Shakes, I am disappointed that you didn't post a weekly bash on Julie Chen even if you were too busy to write summaries. Watching her tonight (Tue), I kept wondering what it was that got her this job. She has the charisma of a board. Al Gore has more going for his personality. She makes me sick. Down with Julie Chen for any future hosting of reality TV!!!
I am pathetic at bashing...

Hint hint Shakes. I know you want to...

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-01, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Will wins - evil reigns"
This is about as anticlimatic as it could possibly be

Will gets votes from:
Shannon
Boogie
Krista
Monica
Kent
Bunky
Sherry

Nicole gets votes from:
Autumn
Hardy

even if Will nullifies Bunky's vote which I heard he was considering, he still wins. But I think Nicole will nullify Monica and Will will get rid of Hardy.

I wish they didn't have the option of getting rid of someone's vote - that's pretty cheesey.

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-20-01, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Will wins - evil reigns"
I SO don't care who wins!! And truthfully I could "get behind" Will's constant strategy of being totally IN-sinsere and UN-truthful if he were a plumber....anything but a doctor!!!

But I'm so dang SICK of hearing Nicole crying and carping over "leaving her NEW husband" I could smack her!! Her constant ordering people around and playing off people's weakness was bad enough. I don't think there is ONE other female there who thinks Nicole was ever their friend. And she and Hardy were soooo sure they were the final two...HA HA.

I now only look forward to the look on her face when Will walks off with the money.

Dalton
PS. OFG, better work on improving her bashers skills by the time S3 airs....cause it's so much FUN!!!

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-01, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Will wins - evil reigns"
LAST EDITED ON 09-20-01 AT 03:20 PM (EST)

Dalton, for whatever consolation this may bring about Will,
When he was up for eviction they ran a really nice tape of Will and his younger brother, in which Will did not for a moment act like the evil doctor. His brother said he was a wonderful compassionate doctor, and the footage of the two of them made Will very likable as a human being. Edit: Note that in this age where specialization's the norm and gets the big bucks, Will chose to be a G.P.--that is, an all-around care-giver.

I get the impression from this that Will went into the game playing a role that he thought would be fun and possibly successful AND camera-worthy. For that purpose, the role gets taken into the diary room even though some other guests take that as a place to vent. Will, being intelligent, gets that you're just as much if not more on camera in the D.R.

If he were truly as evil and shallow as he has acted, he would not have been able to act the part without slipping up. To succeed in the way he's done, one must have some distance on the behavior.
Very few evil shallow people announce those characteristics with pride (none that I know)--whereas he shows pride in his ability to "inhabit" his chosen role.

Occasionally he has slipped into comforting truly distraught HG's in ways that were really quite effective; then he always makes sure to tell the camera he was insincere, but I rather doubt that.

I admire him for figuring out it's a game at all levels. I could be completely wrong about him, but I doubt it. The tape with his brother rang true.

As far as improving my Basher skills--I will come over to the forum and sit at the feet of the masters, and I'll be bound to pick up some tips.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-01, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Dr Will"
I can see no way that Nicole will win. I'm not even sure she will get one vote anymore. It could be a sweep for Will. The only 2 votes I thought Nicole would get were Autumn and Hardy. But after the questions Autumn seems to have forgiven Will and ChillTown (but she might still remember Nicole stabbing her in the back). Plus even Hardy seems upset with Nicole now. Mike, Shannon, Krista and Monica are voting for Will. And even Bunky, Kent and Sherrie have all made references at times to voting for Will over Nicole. She has really made enemies.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-01, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Will in a shutout..."
Now this guy is a doctor...

He should be able to make his million in his own profession. With the addition of this little bit of publicity, he should be able to finagle some sort of after BB2 gig.

That being said and in light of this past weeks events...

If Will wins and does not donate the cash to a charity for the victims, he IS the Evil Doctor.

Actually, imagine the good press and possible job offers if he made a huge donation on live TV tonite right after the president's speech to the nation!

September 11, 2001

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-20-01, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Nicole"
Because I love an underdog

But more realistically, I would have to go with Kent in saying "At this point, I could care less who wins the money."

"Aren't instruments fun?"
-Alyson Hannigan, American Pie 2

09-20-01, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "FINAL vote totals"
LAST EDITED ON 09-20-01 AT 10:33 PM (EST)

Well, we voted 11-1 in favor of Will. Will's final speech doesn't seem to have helped his cause any (WHAT was he thinking of?), but we shall see....

09-20-01, 10:46 PM (EST)
14. "Votes"
Here is the final total-- WILL WINS!

Will dumped Bunky, who had voted for ... Nicole, and hated Will
Nicole dumped Shannon, who had voted for ... Will.
So both chose wisely.

Autumn: Nicole
Krista: Will
Hardy: Nicole
Mike: Will
Kent: Will
Sheryl: Will
Monica: Will

Will wins, 5-2. Hmmm, I had it exactly right!

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-01, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Votes"
I screwed up Bunky's vote, other than that I was right on.
*pats self on back*
GOD BLESS AMERICA

AresMars 283 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-01, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AresMars Click to send private message to AresMars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Votes"
I with you Ayak. I had the final votes correct but I blew my PTTE.

God Bless America

There are two types of people, predators and prey, and the sound you hear is the sharpening of my claws.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •