The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is Hank wrong for Lisa"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Cupid Forum (Protected)
Current Message

nedrah 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-09-03, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nedrah Click to send private message to nedrah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is Hank wrong for Lisa"
Options traders work very hard.
Income around there circa 125k.
Many Options traders are single because they work all the time.
Lisa wants a family and husband, but a husband that works all the time is going to stress her out.

We saw in the house when Hank does not get his way, how his attitude changes.
She'll get that beedy eye stare that will burn right through her, So the first time he has to work late (which is every night mon-thurs for an options trader) She and the kids will eat dinner by themselves.

Lets critique a few quotes.

“I want to take all your clothes off. I want to make love to you.”

Lisa: “Oh God…”

Hank: “I can’t share you.”

Thats exactly what he is doing SHARING !

Also, could someone explain this to me ? The more I read it the more it implies he is acting on the show.

Hank replies that “I clearly don’t like a couple of the guys in the house. They don’t belong there. They want me to act like I do on the show all the time, but I won’t fake it.”

They have not had sex. He has been courting her intensily without any satisfaction , of course he is going to say or do anything to close the deal.

Any Robert Lovers want to throw some more tid bits on why hank is the wrong guy.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Is Hank wrong for Lisa   nedrah     09-09-03       
   RE: Is Hank wrong for Lisa   Swami     09-09-03     1  
     RE: Is Hank wrong for Lisa   leogirl_21     09-09-03     2  
   RE: Is Hank wrong for Lisa   Cupidcruiser     09-09-03     3  
     RE: Is Hank wrong for Lisa   Joyful     09-09-03     4  
         RE: Is Hank wrong for Lisa   Cupidcruiser     09-09-03     5  
             RE: Is Hank wrong for Lisa   nedrah     09-09-03     6  
                 RE: Is Hank wrong for Lisa   bystander     09-11-03     13  
     RE: Is Hank wrong for Lisa   LadyN52     09-09-03     8  
         RE: Is Hank wrong for Lisa   Cupidcruiser     09-09-03     10  
   RE: Is Hank wrong for Lisa   Joyful     09-09-03     7  
     RE: Is Hank wrong for Lisa   gopher1956     09-09-03     9  
         RE: Is Hank wrong for Lisa   harris8210     09-09-03     11  
             RE: Is Hank wrong for Lisa   PIPPIE     09-11-03     12  
                 RE: Is Hank wrong for Lisa   gopher1956     09-11-03     14  
                     RE: Is Hank wrong for Lisa   Darylg     09-11-03     15  
                     RE: Is Hank wrong for Lisa   PIPPIE     09-12-03     16  
                     RE: Is Hank wrong for Lisa   ashleybfogg     09-13-03     26  
   Q. is: IS LISA WRONG FOR HANK?   beachgal     09-13-03     17  
     RE: Q. is: IS LISA WRONG FOR HANK?   HappyDayz     09-13-03     18  
         RE: Q. is: IS LISA WRONG FOR HANK?   Cupidcruiser     09-13-03     19  
             RE: Q. is: IS LISA WRONG FOR HANK?   HappyDayz     09-13-03     20  
                 RE: Q. is: IS LISA WRONG FOR HANK?   Cupidcruiser     09-13-03     21  
                     RE: Q. is: IS LISA WRONG FOR HANK?   HappyDayz     09-13-03     22  
                     RE: Q. is: IS LISA WRONG FOR HANK?   beachgal     09-13-03     23  
         RE: Q. is: IS LISA WRONG FOR HANK?   beachgal     09-13-03     24  
             RE: Q. is: IS LISA WRONG FOR HANK?   HappyDayz     09-13-03     25  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •