The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"IC voting time........"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

skierdude10 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-25-01, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skierdude10 Click to send private message to skierdude10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"IC voting time........"
By the looks of it, the rope-course-platfrom-balancing-bucket carrying challenge is RC because I can clearly see Tina looking like "O....MG!" as she always does before an RC. See CJ's post for more info. anyway's the rules here are the same as they are on the Bootee voting thread. Just put the name of the Ic winner as the subject, etc.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Tina BaquaR13 04-25-01 1
 Previewed challenge is IC: Colby Outfrontgirl 04-25-01 2
 Bessy janisella 04-26-01 3
 Liz Lightmage81 04-26-01 4
 Lizzie nailbone 04-26-01 5
 Keith Tyler_Durden 04-26-01 6
 Colby flying squirrel 04-26-01 7
 Colby SurvivinDawg 04-26-01 8
 Lizliz HomeBrewer 04-26-01 9
 Colby: Preview is RC Outfrontgirl 04-26-01 10
 Elisabeth bergdogg 04-26-01 11
 Colby sleeeve 04-26-01 12
 Liz IceCat 04-26-01 13
 COLBY VampKira 04-26-01 14
 Colby AyatollahKhomeini 04-26-01 15
 Vote totals to date..... AyatollahKhomeini 04-26-01 16
 RE: COLBY..... Dalton 04-26-01 17
   RE: COLBY..... VampKira 04-26-01 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-25-01, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Tina"
I know its not Colby, Lis is too weak right now, and Keith is frustrated. Also, Tina won the reward! She is on a roll! (well her family did) It's not what i want, but what i think.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-25-01, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Previewed challenge is IC: Colby"
The latest preview shows the combo challenge and states it's the immunity challenge of a life time. RC is something else or the preview's flat out lying.

I'm going to bet on a dark horse: Colby. LOL. I have no clue.
Anyone could win this, if the balance beam advantage goes to the women, but it's surely going to take stamina and I fear Lis is fresh out.

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-26-01, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Bessy"
I said I was going to keep picking her until she either wins one or gets voted off.

Lightmage81 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-26-01, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lightmage81 Click to send private message to Lightmage81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Liz"
she needs to kick butt

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-01, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Lizzie"
Much as I like th cowboy, I don't wanna see him sweep again. And I don't think he needs to to advance.

The road goes on forever and the party never ends - Robert Earl Keen

Tyler_Durden 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-26-01, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tyler_Durden Click to send private message to Tyler_Durden Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Keith"
Anybody but the cowboy, please!!!

flying squirrel 290 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-26-01, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flying%20squirrel Click to send private message to flying%20squirrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Colby"
...because Lis and Tina will be too busy singing, "I don't like spiders and snakes..." to make matches, and Keith ... ah, poor Keith is as dumb as a box of rocks. Once more the Colbster will rise to the occasion.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-01, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Colby"
face it, the Colbster doesn't wanna be lobster and is going to win his IC way to the Finals.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

"I've never been bored a day in my life. Only boring people get bored." -- Jerri Manthey

HomeBrewer 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-26-01, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HomeBrewer Click to send private message to HomeBrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Lizliz"
Gotta choose someone, and the others have won something already.

“Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me.” -Winston Churchill

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-01, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Colby: Preview is RC"
Sorry to post twice, but since I was wrong about the previewed challenge: it is RC. The CBS preview said IC and was completely misleading, and my trust in them is now shattered.
I agree the women will have a hard time with snakes and spiders if it's Paired Off, which is Unfair due to no woman having won an individual IC to date!

Keith seems to have a hard time holding on to objects, so Colby.

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-26-01, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Elisabeth"
She wins immunity, and Colby gets the boot, on the next...SURVIVOR

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-26-01, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Colby"
There is too much evidence that he stays... specifically the rock climbing photos...

But my rampant strategy speculation says he goes w/o immunity...

therefore, he must win immunity.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-01, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Liz"
IC will be 'Paired Off'

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-26-01, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "COLBY"
This is the fourth leaf on his four leaf clover.. Then.... BYE!
*crosses fingers*

w.l.s.f.c.

One fish. Two fish. Lum fish. Hue fish.(and a shout out to Sat!)

"I'm gonna take a bath so the whole tent doesn't smell like ass at the end of the night" - The late, and often absent, Nick Brown

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-26-01, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Colby"
Pick against Colby to win an IC? When I owned stock in him in SurvivorMarket (*sob*) as the contestant who would win the most challenges after the merger? No way, Jose! I picked Kelly's winning streak last year, and I still feel lucky. I'm glad about that, too, because we have NO evidence about who wins!

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-26-01, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Vote totals to date....."
This is post #16, with 14 votes to date. It's a TIE -- help!!

Elisabeth the Balding....6
Colby the Baby...........6
Carrots Keith............1
Tina the Shrewd..........1

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-26-01, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: COLBY....."
Well it's simple really.....Colby AIN'T ---
and I'll repeat that for folks waaaay up North---
--Colby ain't ---
going to LOSE ANY Immunity Challenge!!!
Period...original game-plan...win the challenges
wear the Necklace...win the money...WIN!!!

He has finally wised up about NOT winning RC and
frankly that was Duh but understandable.

Let Bessie win the RC for cripes sakes...she can
go out happy. (Bootee=Elisabeth). Onward Ogakor
Alliance Colby/Tina/Keith....picked off Kucha!!.

That has nada/zip/nothing to do with Immunity!!!
Colby's theory on IC's is:
If they can't vote for you..."Necklace Wearing
Smile" <inserted>....you WIN. And to even suggest
that Colby would "lose to Lis" in an IC which called
for "mental" skills is plain silly!!! What the fvck???
Oh, nevermind. Nuff said.

Dalton

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-26-01, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: COLBY....."
Woo Hoo!

w.l.s.f.c.

One fish. Two fish. Lum fish. Hue fish.(and a shout out to Sat!)

"I'm gonna take a bath so the whole tent doesn't smell like ass at the end of the night" - The late, and often absent, Nick Brown

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •