The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Final 2.....Think and Hope..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-24-06, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Final 2.....Think and Hope..."
Who makes the final 2??

I believe it will be Lisa and Sadie

Really hope Sadie and Ms Italy

What do you think??

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Final 2.....Think and Hope... KScott 10-24-06 1
   RE: Final 2.....Think and Hope... Loree 10-24-06 2
       RE: Final 2.....Think and Hope... Savahnna 10-24-06 3
       RE: Final 2.....Think and Hope... Cyndimaus 10-24-06 4
           RE: Final 2.....Think and Hope... KoalaChick 10-24-06 5
               RE: Final 2.....Think and Hope... Savahnna 10-24-06 6
 RE: Final 2.....Think and Hope... MTW1961 10-24-06 7
   RE: Final 2.....Think and Hope... dopeydwarf 10-24-06 8
       RE: Final 2.....Think and Hope... KoalaChick 10-24-06 9
       RE: Final 2.....Think and Hope... TxMom2011 10-25-06 11
   RE: Final 2.....Think and Hope... Savahnna 10-25-06 10
 RE: Final 2.....Think and Hope... Pamselfish 10-28-06 12
   RE: Final 2.....Think and Hope... Savahnna 10-28-06 13
       RE: Final 2.....Think and Hope... Marchie 10-28-06 14
           RE: Final 2.....Think and Hope... seahorse 10-31-06 17
   RE: Final 2.....Think and Hope... TxMom2011 10-31-06 19
 RE: Final 2.....Think and Hope... maryellennaco 10-28-06 15
   RE: Final 2.....Think and Hope... dopeydwarf 10-31-06 16
 RE: Final 2.....Think and Hope... maryellennaco 10-31-06 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-24-06, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Final 2.....Think and Hope..."
I am going with Jen and Sadie.

A PhoenixMons Masterpiece

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-24-06, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Final 2.....Think and Hope..."
I agree with Jen and Sadie. I think Lisa will scare him off with her "plan" for the future. And I don't think he will really consider Ms Italy.

10-24-06, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Final 2.....Think and Hope..."
I was originally thinking Jen butI see the potential for her to bore him. I think Lisa knows how to work him. I can't believe I don't dislike any of them this time. Not even Lisa.....though it's close!!

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-24-06, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Final 2.....Think and Hope..."
Yeah, especially after seeing the preview of his visit at her home where she puts on the wedding dress and has all the wedding magazines out. The girl does have a brain, doesn't she?

siggie by ARnutz
bounced by Icey
Maus Musings

KoalaChick 509 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-24-06, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaChick Click to send private message to KoalaChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Final 2.....Think and Hope..."

>The girl does have a
>brain, doesn't she?

I'm with you, Cyndi! After he told her that he doesn't believe in having a timeline, she'd be much smarter if she just kept hers to herself. I smell the end of the road for this chickie.

I also think that Agnese won't last much longer. The preview of Lorenzo's visit with her dad, just trying to have a conversation, was painful. I think it's just too much of a stretch.

I love Sadie, just hope the "saving myself for marriage" doesn't do her in.

10-24-06, 04:36 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Final 2.....Think and Hope..."
I could be wrong.....sure wouldn't be a first..but I have a feeling that the preview we saw just may be Lisa having a sense of humor. Not what it appears as.

We'll see. But I do think she keeps him interested

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-24-06, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Final 2.....Think and Hope..."
My guess is Lisa and Sadie. I think he dumps Lisa at the end and chooses Sadie. I would prefer Agnese to Lisa, though. Jen seems vacant, shallow, and boring.

Handcrafted by RollDDice!

dopeydwarf 185 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-24-06, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dopeydwarf Click to send private message to dopeydwarf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Final 2.....Think and Hope..."
I hope it's Agnese, too. i just love her!!!!

Now don't laugh(well you can, really) but I just got a new ferret
(I am a big ferret lover) and I named it

Agnese Borghese.

I'd rather be at Disneyworld

KoalaChick 509 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-24-06, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaChick Click to send private message to KoalaChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Final 2.....Think and Hope..."
That's hilarious, dopey! And I'm laughing WITH you, not at you!

TxMom2011 188 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-06, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TxMom2011 Click to send private message to TxMom2011 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Final 2.....Think and Hope..."

>Agnese Borghese.
>
LOL... pretty funny

10-25-06, 11:49 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Final 2.....Think and Hope..."
I would
>prefer Agnese to Lisa, though.
> Jen seems vacant, shallow,
>and boring.

ITA!!
>

Pamselfish 106 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-06, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pamselfish Click to send private message to Pamselfish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Final 2.....Think and Hope..."
I agree it will come down to be Sadie and Lisa..... and then Sadie being the winner.

Two thoughts.
Other Bachelor shows have had one of the girls revealing she was a virgin, but the guy always seemed put off by it, and didn't give her a rose very soon after the "secret" was out. This whole princess scenario makes me think that this time, for a change, the virgin thing is the winning twist. The newspapers certainly made a big deal about it back in the early 80s regarding Princess Diana. And like someone else said - Sadie was dolled up to look amazingly like Princess Grace Kelly the other night.

Also, I think the whole Agnase thing is just to emphasize the Italian twist to the show. She's still around during the home visits so we can go into a real Italian home and see a real Italian family. That will be more special than yet another American family in another American city. I'm looking forward to it. It will be much different than just the tourist and grand parts of Italy that they've exposed us to so far. She's no match for Lorenzo and won't be around long after this episode, but she's been a very intersting part of the show - unlike the Texas socialite who was a boring, predictable stereotype.

10-28-06, 11:58 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Final 2.....Think and Hope..."
2 Great thoughts ! Pamselfish

I don't know that I feel like Agnase is no match for Lorenzo though. I don't see him as such a hero. He admitted on someone's show that he "only made out with 4 girls".....big fat deal....does that make him a gentleman??? And I WISH they would start calling them WOMEN rather than girls.

ITA about the Virgin/Princess promotion. And I also think it will be very interesting to see an OverSeas family rather than all National

Marchie 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-28-06, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Marchie Click to send private message to Marchie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Final 2.....Think and Hope..."
I think the final two will be Jennifer and Sadie with Jennifer the winner. I've noticed that Jennifer is the only Bachelorette that Lorenzo has spoken with about her job, family and future plans. I think that he respects Sadie, but he said he's never dated a virgin before and I don't think at the age of 34 he is going to start now.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-31-06, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Final 2.....Think and Hope..."
At this point, I agree with you. Virginity will only take Sadie so far. I can not see a 34 year old choosing a wife without sampling the merchandise.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

TxMom2011 188 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-06, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TxMom2011 Click to send private message to TxMom2011 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Final 2.....Think and Hope..."
>I agree it will come down
>to be Sadie and Lisa.....
>and then Sadie being the
>winner.

ditto

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-28-06, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Final 2.....Think and Hope..."
We can only HOPE Lisa's timeline, bridal gown & Magazines are all a tremendous JOKE!! If that bull is serious, run Lorenzo, run!!
I actually like Sadie. And I'm looking forward to the home visit in Venezia... I think Lorenzo is just keeping Agnese around because she's Italian, just in case the parents (and producers) would like us to believe that an actual Italian woman has a shot at becoming "Agnese Borghese"...
REALLY CUTE NAME for a ferret, btw!

dopeydwarf 185 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-06, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dopeydwarf Click to send private message to dopeydwarf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Final 2.....Think and Hope..."
I am changing my ferret's name!!!!! I do not want poor Agnese associated with that bastard, nor do i want my little cutie to carry the Borg-lazy (can't learn Italian-- too lazy--hence the name) heritage. cough, cough
I think I'm going with Scamper.

I'd rather be at Disneyworld

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-31-06, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Final 2.....Think and Hope..."
So, Lorenzo dumped Agnese... What a dork! I think they would have made a cute couple!! What he does now is just more booray, IMHO... The thing I HOPE & PRAY they get rid of is that STOOPID idiot whatsherface. The monologue is just tired & boring. Who the hell cares what she thinks anyway??? Just because we all think she's a giant douchebag doesn't mean we want to see her in the bathtub badmouthing people who are farther along in the game than she is!!! YUK!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •