The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sadie - A princess look-alike?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-24-06, 03:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sadie - A princess look-alike?"
On last night's show, she reminded me of another princess:

Princess Grace Kelly:

Princess Sadie?

Handcrafted by RollDDice!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Sadie - A princess look-alike? Loree 10-24-06 1
   RE: Sadie - A princess look-alike? MTW1961 10-24-06 4
 RE: Sadie - A princess look-alike? Savahnna 10-24-06 2
   RE: Sadie - A princess look-alike? MTW1961 10-24-06 5
       RE: Sadie - A princess look-alike? Savahnna 10-25-06 7
 RE: Sadie - A princess look-alike? Cyndimaus 10-24-06 3
 RE: Sadie - A princess look-alike? motormouth 10-25-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-24-06, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Sadie - A princess look-alike?"
I noticed it when she had her hair up for the rose ceremony. She looked so much older and mature than the others the way she was dressed.

10-24-06, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sadie - A princess look-alike?"
Yes, during the rose ceremony was when I recognized it too. I had my daughter google search for an image of Grace Kelly, and the first one that came up looked almost the spitting image of Sadie at the rose ceremony. Too bad I couldn't get a vidcap!

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-24-06, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Sadie - A princess look-alike?"
You are right! Big resemblence.

She's a doll! But after that number she pulled with " I know what you're thinking you're dying to kiss me".......I wonder if she's a "Tease" AND a virgin.

I personally think it's really neat that she is standing by her convictions. I just wonder if he is to "mainstrean" driven to appreciate it...or hold out. While "royalty" he does seem pretty "with it".

10-24-06, 05:11 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Sadie - A princess look-alike?"
I don't think she was being a tease. She wanted him to kiss her, after all. Personally, I'd like to - just once - see the virgin show that just because she wants to remain a virgin doesn't mean that she's not sexual. You can have plenty of fun but still keep the virginity intact, right? But no, the Bachelors all get scared and think they must be completely "hands off", as if the woman is opposed to anything sexual. The virgin bachelorettes do themselves a disservice when they don't quickly dispel that notion.

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-25-06, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Sadie - A princess look-alike?"
You can have plenty of fun but still keep the virginity intact, right?

You'd think. This is something I actually know a little about as I chose to "hold out" until I was "in love"...I really did think I was going to marry the guy. But while the woman may be able to enjoy good down to earth fun without sex...men do seem to have a problem with it. In younger men it can be ego or just plain hornyness....but I think it has the potential to become a major issue in today's age...AND I think him holding out for Sadie (or visa versa) is the FAIRYTALE. And I'm all for that!

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-24-06, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Sadie - A princess look-alike?"
Yes, I see the resemblence. Good call!

I like the fact that she can be both down-to-earth and sophisticated without it looking like a pretense or put-on.

siggie by ARnutz
bounced by Icey
Maus Musings

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-25-06, 02:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Sadie - A princess look-alike?"
Wow, great catch! I really like Sadie so far. I'm rooting for her at this point.

*smooch*

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •