The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Conspiracy Theories Answered..by me"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

bacon 2824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-14-05, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bacon Click to send private message to bacon Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Conspiracy Theories Answered..by me"
I've read some of the conspiracy theories on this site, and I even have some of my own. I'm tired of this program being so shady about certain things so I decided to do some undercover work and boy did I dig up some juicy tidbits! Check it out:

Conspiracy Theory #1: Simon Cowell picks the winner in advance

Fact Or Fiction?: Fact! Believe it or not, the angry judge's opinion in the only one that ends up counting. So how come you the viewers are allowed to call a number and cast a vote? Well, you've been totally suckered! You were actually calling an old "Vote for Michael Dukakis via Telephone" hotline. The words "Michael Dukakis" were erased by the shows producers and replaced with "American Idol". No wonder those wacky democrats are demanding a recount for the 1988 elections!

Conspiracy Theory #2: Black contestants regularly get the shaft because of racism.

Fact Or Fiction?: Fiction. Black contestants are in no way discriminated against. It's actually Asian contestants that are discriminated against.

Conspiracy Theory #3: Paula Abdul is being heavily medicated before the show.

Fact Or Fiction?: Fact. There's no denying that Paula is high on something. But surprisingly it isn't crack/cocaine. She's actually high on love. Who knew?

Conspiracy Theory #4: Brian Dunkleman is actually locked up in the Fox Studio Basement. They're trying to keep him quiet because they supposedly owe him lots of money from his contract in season one.

Fact Or Fiction?: Fiction. Dunkleman has no beef at all with Fox Studios. In fact, once he was fired as co-host of "American Idol" he immediately accepted a janitorial position on the 2nd lot of the studios. "Nobody cleans a better toilet!", said judge Randy Jackson.

Well, I hope that answers some things for you. I did extensive research, plenty of sneaking around, and made the necessary phone calls to make sure I had the facts. In other words, I'd make a terrible researcher for CBS news.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Conspiracy Theories Answered..b... lovwigglesworth 04-15-05 1
 RE: Conspiracy Theories Answered..b... TARugh 04-16-05 2
   RE: Conspiracy Theories Answered..b... Feva4diva 04-18-05 3
       RE: Conspiracy Theories Answered..b... seahorse 04-18-05 6
       RE: Conspiracy Theories Answered..b... Harrison 04-19-05 7
           RE: Conspiracy Theories Answered..b... Feva4diva 04-22-05 14
               RE: Conspiracy Theories Answered..b... Femme 04-22-05 15
               RE: Conspiracy Theories Answered..b... nailbone 04-22-05 17
           RE: Conspiracy Theories Answered..b... nailbone 04-22-05 16
 RE: Conspiracy Theories Answered..b... Feva4diva 04-18-05 4
   RE: Conspiracy Theories Answered..b... seahorse 04-18-05 5
 RE: Conspiracy Theories Answered..b... AI_Conspiracy 04-20-05 8
   RE: Conspiracy Theories Answered..b... okaychatt 04-21-05 9
       RE: Conspiracy Theories Answered..b... kahanasunset 04-21-05 10
       RE: Conspiracy Theories Answered..b... theking0075 04-21-05 11
 RE: Conspiracy Theories Answered..b... Femme 04-21-05 12
   RE: Conspiracy Theories Answered..b... kahanasunset 04-21-05 13
       RE: Conspiracy Theories Answered..b... nailbone 04-22-05 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

lovwigglesworth 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-15-05, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovwigglesworth Click to send private message to lovwigglesworth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Conspiracy Theories Answered..by me"
This is funny because my husband is so sure that all reality shows are just set ups anyway. He is convinced that Survivor is simply a "scripted" show and all the contestants are actors. And now he says they are just keeping Scott in to get more ratings from the negativety. As if Simon himself picks who will be in the bottom three and booted each week just for ratings and nobody should even bother voting.

TARugh 159 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-16-05, 05:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TARugh Click to send private message to TARugh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Conspiracy Theories Answered..by me"
A very good read, bacon. My hats off to you.

Conspiracy #1: I agree that Simon gets the final word and can overide millions of voters. Paula is a great big fan of everyone from Carrie Underwood to Leroy Wells, so her votes are null and void. Randy - I pay zero attention to him and so does America. The guy is quick to change his mind once he is asked a second time. (Reference: The re-vote episode)

Conspiracy #2: Agreed and agreed. If black was an issue, Rueben and Fantasia would not be where they are today. We have had more black winners than white winners thus far. I agree that Asians are getting fouled...but Eskimoes are truly the most discriminated.

Conspiracy #3: Unsure. Paula likes Scott's music, so we can prove she's on drugs there. Paula seems to be on something and I ponder if it is a mix of long island iced teas, whip its, anti-percocet, and botox injections made in Togo.

Conspiracy #4: Brian Dunkleman shines boots very good too.

Feva4diva 342 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-18-05, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Feva4diva Click to send private message to Feva4diva Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Conspiracy Theories Answered..by me"
>Conspiracy #2: Agreed and agreed. If
>black was an issue, Rueben
>and Fantasia would not be
>where they are today.
>We have had more black
>winners than white winners thus
>far.

Whilst this is true, Fantasia said in an article that people told her that they did not want to see a black person win in the year that she became AI 2004.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-18-05, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Conspiracy Theories Answered..by me"
And others probably didn't want a white person to win, either. If racism was really prevalent on AI, Fantasia or Ruben would never have stood a chance, since blacks make up a very small percentage of people in this country.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Harrison 173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-19-05, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Harrison Click to send private message to Harrison Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Conspiracy Theories Answered..by me"
>...Fantasia said
>in an article that people
>told her that they did
>not want to see a
>black person win in the
>year that she became AI
>2004.

I don't believe this for even a minute.

04-22-05, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Feva4diva Click to send private message to Feva4diva Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Conspiracy Theories Answered..by me"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-05 AT 02:47 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-22-05 AT 02:45 PM (EST)

>>...Fantasia said
>>in an article that people
>>told her that they did
>>not want to see a
>>black person win in the
>>year that she became AI
>>2004.
>
>
>I don't believe this for even
>a minute.

You do not have to. I am not trying to make anyone believe it. I am not asking for anyone to believe it. It was in an article I read. And I am free to state that if I want to. I have NOTHING to prove to anyone.

May God bless you and heaven smile upon you!

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-22-05, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Conspiracy Theories Answered..by me"
And I am free to state that if I want to. I have NOTHING to prove to anyone.

You're right, of course, but there's a catch there. No one will believe anything you say and your credibility will be in the toilet.

Folks around here tend to sway more to the "intellectual" side (yeah, even on the American Idol forums) and they are skeptics who would want to see the source of such a volatile claim.

Just a bit of advice if you want to call this site a home.

Femme

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-05, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Conspiracy Theories Answered..by me"
Relax, there, punkin. Make sure they're questioning you before you blow up. It's a bit quick to go on the defensive like that.

May God bless you and heaven smile upon you!

And that doesn't soften your tone at all.

New from Sigs by Syren!!

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-

04-22-05, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Conspiracy Theories Answered..by me"
I don't believe this for even a minute.

You don't believe that she said it, or that people could have said that to her?

New from Sigs by Syren!!

04-18-05, 10:15 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Conspiracy Theories Answered..by me"
LAST EDITED ON 04-18-05 AT 10:15 PM (EST)

I do like EVERYONES conspirary, fact fiction thing though. Paula likes EVERYONE... LOL... Thats type annoying!!
She needs to start her own recording label so that she can put everyone on.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-05, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Conspiracy Theories Answered..by me"
Paula has several platinum CDs in her future. Just ask her if you don't believe me.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

AI_Conspiracy 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-20-05, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AI_Conspiracy Click to send private message to AI_Conspiracy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Conspiracy Theories Answered..by me"
Check out our Conspiracy Theory site.

www.americanidolconspiracy.com

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-21-05, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Conspiracy Theories Answered..by me"
You do realize this thread is a joke, don't you?

If not, I am pre-selling condo units on Mars. Interested?\

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

kahanasunset 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-21-05, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kahanasunset Click to send private message to kahanasunset Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Conspiracy Theories Answered..by me"
Yeah, and that URL (americanidolconspiracy) doesn't work either. Lame.

theking0075 331 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-05, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail theking0075 Click to send private message to theking0075 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Conspiracy Theories Answered..by me"
LOL! and I'm selling an oceanfront condo in Arizona.

"Evil" Dr. Will: Reality Show Legend!

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-21-05, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Conspiracy Theories Answered..by me"
I would like to take this moment to make fun of Elton John and his ridiculous claim that AI viewers are "racist" for voting out LaToya when Fantasia ended up winning the whole thing. He should have bit his tongue for a couple weeks. So, here goes:

Stupid Elton John. You're stupid, Elton!

I feel better now, thanks for the outlet.

Femme

i she be your girlfriend

kahanasunset 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-21-05, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kahanasunset Click to send private message to kahanasunset Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Conspiracy Theories Answered..by me"
Though this was slightly off topic to the thread, thanks for this femme. Elton John is creepy scary. Back when he became famous he looked and acted normal. Now he's just plain scary (and disgusting).

04-22-05, 04:59 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Conspiracy Theories Answered..by me"
Back when he became famous he looked and acted normal.

Normal???? Back when he became famous he wore outfits that'd make Liberace jealous. Or dressed like Donald Duck!

Actually, he looks and acts more normal now than he did then.

New from Sigs by Syren!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •