The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Nadia fans...who will you vote for now?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-14-05, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Nadia fans...who will you vote for now?"
This subject comes up alot in various threads...who's going to get the votes of the most recently departed idol?

So I thought it might be interesting to kinda poll Nadia's fans on the board to see if we can guess where her fans are going to put their votes next week.

So -- If you are a Nadia fan, who is going to get your vote now & why?

As for me, Nadia and Bo were my favorites.

I'm only an occasional voter, but I kinda sensed my favorites were in trouble this week, so I voted many times for each of them. (Clearly, it wasn't enough.)

Any way, with Nadia gone, all of my voting goes to Bo.

At first glance, Bo & Nadia may not seem to have much in common style-wise, but they both really appeal to me for some of the same reasons. Alot of those reasons are things they are NOT:

They're NOT R&B (like Anwar)
They're NOT divas (like Vonzell - I mean style, not attitude)
They don't ruin their performances with melisma (that's runs - as in 'they give me the...') (like Anwar & Scott)
They both have incredible showmanship (unlike Carrie, Anthony & Scott)
Their showmanship is not blatant audience manipulation (Like Constantine - though I'll give him big-time credit for being Madonna-like-smart about it - he KNOWS his audience.)

What do you think?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Nadia fans...who will you vote ... Wingbob 04-14-05 1
 RE: Nadia fans...who will you vote ... theking0075 04-14-05 2
 RE: Nadia fans...who will you vote ... geekboy 04-14-05 3
 RE: Nadia fans...who will you vote ... iatovttotx78 04-14-05 4
   RE: Nadia fans...who will you vote ... geekboy 04-14-05 8
       RE: Nadia fans...who will you vote ... iatovttotx78 04-14-05 9
           RE: Nadia fans...who will you vote ... geekboy 04-14-05 10
               RE: Nadia fans...who will you vote ... iatovttotx78 04-14-05 11
 RE: Nadia fans...who will you vote ... crashstop 04-14-05 5
 RE: Nadia fans...who will you vote ... LakerLuv 04-14-05 6
 RE: Nadia fans...who will you vote ... brvnkrz 04-14-05 7
 Easy Das Mole 04-15-05 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Wingbob 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-14-05, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wingbob Click to send private message to Wingbob Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Nadia fans...who will you vote for now?"
I'll vote for whomever is the best each week.

theking0075 331 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-14-05, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail theking0075 Click to send private message to theking0075 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Nadia fans...who will you vote for now?"
I'm also a Bo-Nadia fan. My votes since the final 12 started have been:

Week 1 Bo(1)
Week 2 I was on a cruise and couldn't vote or see the show
Week 3 Bo (1) Nadia (2)
Week 4 Bo (2) Nadia (1)
Week 5 Bo (2)

I didn't vote for Nadia this week cause I thought she was a little "Yuck" on Tuesday. Also, as I said in the predictions thread, I had a feeling it might come down to Bo and Nadia so I wanted all my votes going to Bo to make sure he was safe.

Now that Nadia is gone, my new second fav is probably Constantine, so I might throw a vote his way. I might start voting for Scott just because him staying annoys people so much. Or, I might just give all my votes to Bo!

"Evil" Dr. Will: Reality Show Legend!

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-05, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Nadia fans...who will you vote for now?"
I, too, was a Bo & Nadia fan. each week i threw one vote to both of them simply because that is how i think the voting should go - a single vote (or perhaps max of 3 votes).

Anyway, now that Nadia is gone, my ultimate final two has to be a battle between Bo and Constantine. I think that would be incredible. Constantine has won me over lately, so he'll probably get Nadia's vote.

geekboy

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-14-05, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Nadia fans...who will you vote for now?"
I will not vote. I will abstain from watching the show. I will wish Anwar all the luck in the world.

~Tim~

I will hope that Scott wins so the show will be recognized as the POS it is.

04-14-05, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Nadia fans...who will you vote for now?"
Isn't that a bit silly?

geekboy

04-14-05, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Nadia fans...who will you vote for now?"
Silly? Why yes of course, but this happens to my favorite singer season after season. I'm sick of it... Its reached the point where i can't take the BS anymore.

~Tim~

fighting for peace is like fvcking for virginity.

04-14-05, 08:09 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Nadia fans...who will you vote for now?"
The fact is this - the BS you talk about comes from the voting public, not from the show.

i.e. "Don't shoot the messenger"

geekboy

04-14-05, 08:31 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Nadia fans...who will you vote for now?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-14-05 AT 08:33 PM (EST)

I fully realize that... I've said it more than once that America sucks....
the show, in that it relys on the "intelligence" of the American public, who must be tone deaf.

~Tim~

fighting for peace is like fvcking for virginity.

crashstop 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-14-05, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crashstop Click to send private message to crashstop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Nadia fans...who will you vote for now?"
I was thinking about voting for everyone except for Scott once so it's kind of like a vote against Scott. Yes, yes, that's what I'll do.

LakerLuv 151 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-14-05, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LakerLuv Click to send private message to LakerLuv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Nadia fans...who will you vote for now?"
I agree with you about the various styles of the remaining singers. I think Nadia has more of a Tina Turner style. She's not really R&B or Pop. And Constantine is really, really working his charm to his audience. He is a showman but he can really sing. I'm actually looking forward to seeing what type of CD he puts out once the competition is over. He will be a big teen-idol, whether he wants to be or not.

As for me, I will vote for Anwar no matter how he performs. I just think he has a melodic voice and I want to hear it on a CD when all is said and done.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-14-05, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Nadia fans...who will you vote for now?"
I don't replace votes. If the people that I want to vote for are voted off then it is just one less number I have to dial the following week.

Syren rocks

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-15-05, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Easy"
Vonzell. If I hadn't had Nadia to vote for each week, she's my second fave, and would've been getting those votes. So...there you go.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •