The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Current Message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-19-12, 03:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go"
Oooo... off to a risque start!

I see kingfish is still up to his old tricks. Or at least would be if his old tricks would have him.
And the level of flirtations were sky high, but when it came to the actual act of acting very few played the part of partners.
On the show we had the guys and gals at the same beach but on opposing tribes, trading everything but sex for symbols of comfort.
However, not a single one of them read aloud treemail, none of them won an RC and not a single vote was cast. So, as according to the rules; HutCam questions B, C, E and F were invalidated.
We did however, have 4 survivors without confessionals and surprisingly they were Monica, Kat, Leif and Bill.
Also, the gals lost the immunity challenge.

Now at the lodge, it all started off great. Everyone's got their sleeping outfits on and the sexes imbibed but never sealed the deal by sharing cabins. Well, almost all the sexes.
As a reward each of you received the number of your suite in points.
I know. Nefarious. Right in front of your eyes.
Okay, I was counting on the beer-goggle effect but really, #2? *winks at jbug*
AND for those that followed the 'Blind Date' portion of the G? bonus, I have it on good authority that abs and Vixen paired up in Corazon.
While D'Abby/bydude made a commontion behind the doors of Suerte. And in true guppy fashion, rule-impared kingfish was seen sleeping off the pajama party haze in front of the locked Suerte doors. Silly gupster, threeways are for THIS week.
Anyways, the lucky 4 received each others Hut-Cam scores as their bonus. bydude, D'Abby and Vix get 5, while abs gets 10.
There's a joke in there about abs getting 10. But we'll leave the punning to Vix.

Overall and in LoserLodge "1st week scores tradition", Molaholic buries the competition.
This makes it like 4 seasons in a row, moley. Wow.
But never fear losers, the dirt covering you now, is just the starting hole for moley as he assuredly buries himself in the lower ends of the scoreboard from now til the end.
Congrats nevetheless, Moley, and I really do hope I am wrong, but I imagine it's all about the superlatives anyways.
Anyhoos here is the scoreboard...
LOSER
HutCam
G●
BD Bonus
this time
last time
over time
Moley
abs
Vix
bydude
Georj
D'Abby
Dakota
FloPo
CT
suzzer
jbug
The Gupster

12.5 weeks to go...
Through the night the trip was safe and serene. Loser Island nearing as the losers slept sanely in their suites.
Now, just as the sun is rising, Coco's Lost In Transición has found moorage at the end of the long wooden boat dock and all of your items unloaded.
When you've finally woken, feel free to have your bags brought to your new suite or bungalo.
Some more photos...

and a map...

Then tour the grounds making sure to stop by the permanent Hut-Cam (self-cleaning) in the southeast, just below La Playa.
Pronounced Lay Play-ay (versus the spanish Luh Ply-uh) because, as Coco, so succintly presented, it has fricken' As in it.
And if both 'alla' and 'aya' sound the same wouldn't it stand to deserve a different pronunciation at the lodge? Okay, tangent, sorry.

So now that you have a map, here are the questions for the Hut-Cam.

Make sure to get these done folks and please leave only notes about your stay, not excess clothing.
It's Hut-Cam not 'Clothe Coco's Underdressed Family Fund Repository'.

HutCam Entry
A. Loser Manna: Name 1 survivor whose naughty-bits will be Blurred. (5)
B. Won't Shut-Up: Name 1 survivor who Reads Aloud a Survivor Message. (5)
C. No Respite: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Reward Challenge. (5)
D. No Safety: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Immunity Challenge. (5)
E. Disposable Vote: Name 1 survivor who is 1st to vote at Tribal Council. (5)
F. Damaged Goods: Name 1 survivor who Receives the Minority of Votes at TC. (5)

G● Bonus

Well, Losers! Welcome to Loser Lodge! Officially!
As new arrivals are on the calendar for today, some of my staff has been directed to meet you all as you get off the ship.
With the traditional greeting item of free leis. (and perhaps a kiss)

And as kingfish was so ... trend-setting ... you may have 3 free leis.
You may choose 3 different leis or you may choose 3 leis of the same kind, up to you.
Pick 3 from Ginger ~ Hibiscus ~ Jasmine ~ Orchid ~ Plumeria.
~ ~ ~ ~

And that's it.
What? 3 leis before noon isn't enough?!
Well, I do have a seafood buffet set up in the SpaHouse and Coco's new bar "Nutz" is open as well. There's always the layplayay or backseat bay to explore. So finding your bearings is advised.
But I caution, don't get lost as you'll probably need all your faculties for next week.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go   tribephyl     02-19-12       
   RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go   Dakota     02-19-12     1  
   RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go   jbug     02-19-12     2  
   RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go   5cats     02-19-12     3  
   RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go   Flowerpower     02-20-12     4  
     RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go   agman     02-20-12     5  
         RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go   Flowerpower     02-22-12     26  
             RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go   agman     02-23-12     27  
     RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go   Kermit the Vixen     02-21-12     9  
   RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go   agman     02-20-12     6  
     RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go   suzzee     02-22-12     19  
         RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go   jbug     02-22-12     20  
         RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go   agman     02-22-12     22  
   RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go   byoffer     02-21-12     7  
     RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go   suzzee     02-22-12     11  
   RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go   suzzee     02-21-12     8  
     RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go   agman     02-22-12     24  
   RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go   Molaholic     02-22-12     10  
     RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go   agman     02-22-12     12  
   RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go   Wallflower66     02-22-12     13  
   RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go   CTgirl     02-22-12     14  
     RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go   agman     02-22-12     15  
   RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go   DearAbby     02-22-12     16  
     RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go   CTgirl     02-22-12     17  
         RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go   agman     02-22-12     18  
   RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go   5cats     02-22-12     21  
   RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go   Kermit the Vixen     02-22-12     23  
   Sooooo ...   Georjanna     02-22-12     25  
     sweet!   suzzee     02-23-12     28  
   RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go   jbug     02-23-12     29  
     RE: LoserLodge15: 12.5 weeks to go   CTgirl     02-23-12     30  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •